First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply The Current List of Greenlit-anime
16842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
53497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/10/13
Sakura Trick revealed to be Winter 2014:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=614661&show=140#post158
152265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/10/13
36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
I've got a lot of stuff to add today(between this and the Fall thread) but here is something interesting from Aniplex of America's Otakon panel:

http://bayoab.info/live/old.php?panel=289


11:32:17 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> sword art online extra edition december 31st
11:32:16 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> in japan
11:32:27 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> this is coming
11:32:31 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> and that's all i can tell you
11:32:41 <bay|Ota|Aniplex> there is something called sword art online extra edition coming, and that's all i can tell you
53497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/10/13
Extra edition? Hmm. That doesn't exactly sound like season 2. We know there will be season 2, with those sales there has to be but extra edition sounds like a blu-ray box or OAD or something.
36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

hpulley wrote:

Extra edition? Hmm. That doesn't exactly sound like season 2. We know there will be season 2, with those sales there has to be but extra edition sounds like a blu-ray box or OAD or something.


That's actually a TV Special. I'm thinking it's something similar to Nekomonogatari(Black) so I don't exactly know what could get an OVA.
152265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/10/13
53497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/11/13

pistolsaf wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Extra edition? Hmm. That doesn't exactly sound like season 2. We know there will be season 2, with those sales there has to be but extra edition sounds like a blu-ray box or OAD or something.


That's actually a TV Special. I'm thinking it's something similar to Nekomonogatari(Black) so I don't exactly know what could get an OVA.

I must say I'm pretty much completely floored that SAO hasn't had a second season already. There is a ton of original material left to animate, the discs sold in huge numbers, what's not to like for the production company??? I feel the time to do a second season, the time to announce it was right at the end of season one. The momentum was huge. Do they feel that absence will make the otaku more eager to buy season 2, trying to avoid the sequel 20% drop??? I don't know.

I didn't love the show, I didn't buy it but wow of all the things not to be greenlit yet, I am surprised that SAO 2 isn't on the list.
16842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/12/13
The Middle East's first anime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9AyVYTqZC0
36593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/13
Anime website for Sakura Trick :

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/sakura/
53497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/14/13

pistolsaf wrote:

Anime website for Sakura Trick :

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/sakura/

Crunchyroll must get this!!!
Posted 8/14/13 , edited 8/14/13
What about Little Busters! Refrain by J.C Staff which is releasing on October?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/07/31/little-busters-anime-prepares-for-october-return
53497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/14/13

SorotaxMashiro wrote:

What about Little Busters! Refrain by J.C Staff which is releasing on October?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/07/31/little-busters-anime-prepares-for-october-return

Pistolaf already has a Fall anime thead up!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-807593/fall-2013-anime
152265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/15/13 , edited 8/15/13
Posted 8/15/13
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.