• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply The Current List of Greenlit-anime
23164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/6/13


I was talking about Rock Lee, the rest of the news is amazing lol
160901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/6/13
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha airing next year, January:

http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1378516045

160901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/7/13
23164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 9/8/13 , edited 9/8/13


OH MY GOD! I think I'm going to cry! I love this manga! It's so good! The author who did Elfen Lied did this...it's so freaking good!

I just realized how many manga that I've read are being animated now, not to mention light novels that have manga adaptations as well. This summer has been amazing.
36719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Online
Posted 9/9/13 , edited 9/9/13
Moon Phase lists an anime for Kiniro no Corda 3. Kiniro no Corda is also better known as La Corda d'Oro.

EDIT: ANN article:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-09/manager/la-corda-doro-3-dating-simulation-game-gets-anime
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind the comput...
Offline
Posted 9/9/13

pistolsaf wrote:

Moon Phase lists an anime for Kiniro no Corda 3. Kiniro no Corda is also better known as La Corda d'Oro.

EDIT: ANN article:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-09/manager/la-corda-doro-3-dating-simulation-game-gets-anime


OH. MY. GOD.
160901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/13/13
36719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Online
Posted 9/13/13


That's great news. Will add to list soon.

160901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/13/13 , edited 9/14/13
160901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/16/13
55289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/13
Amazing! Refrain hasn't even come out yet! I sure hope EX is on AT-X but that would sadly mean I wouldn't want to watch it here unless they really, really, really tone it down if the screen caps are anything to go by from the VN.

Posted 9/16/13

hpulley wrote:

Amazing! Refrain hasn't even come out yet! I sure hope EX is on AT-X but that would sadly mean I wouldn't want to watch it here unless they really, really, really tone it down if the screen caps are anything to go by from the VN.



It is amazing right!?!! I can't wait for Refrain! Anyway, Someone needs to open a thread to discuss little busters. Ive got quite a few questions to ask about refrain right now.
36719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Online
Posted 9/16/13

SorotaxMashiro wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Amazing! Refrain hasn't even come out yet! I sure hope EX is on AT-X but that would sadly mean I wouldn't want to watch it here unless they really, really, really tone it down if the screen caps are anything to go by from the VN.



It is amazing right!?!! I can't wait for Refrain! Anyway, Someone needs to open a thread to discuss little busters. Ive got quite a few questions to ask about refrain right now.


I just bumped up a thread that is Little Busters! Refrain related.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-772799/your-thoughts-on-little-busters-refrain
160901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/16/13 , edited 9/17/13
3410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/13
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.