First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Current List of Greenlit-anime
33700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Man, I think Kuroko no Basket Season 2 is going to be exciting.
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/13

stark700 wrote:

IS 2 coming this FALLLLL

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/24/infinite-stratos-2-anime-scheduled-for-fall
The girl in the thumbnail is a new character from the LN btw.


Thanks for the headsup. Using my smartphone at the moment, will update on Sunday due to Anime Boston and my attending it. Glad we were the first to hear SAO on Toonami.
15769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Arkansas
Online
Posted 5/25/13

pistolsaf wrote:


stark700 wrote:

IS 2 coming this FALLLLL

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/24/infinite-stratos-2-anime-scheduled-for-fall
The girl in the thumbnail is a new character from the LN btw.


Thanks for the headsup. Using my smartphone at the moment, will update on Sunday due to Anime Boston and my attending it. Glad we were the first to hear SAO on Toonami.


Rip in peace Toonami.
141590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/26/13
kmfcm 
19741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
do you know how amazing it's going to feel when Jojo Stardust Crusaders is on this list???
kmfcm 
19741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13

pistolsaf wrote:


stark700 wrote:

IS 2 coming this FALLLLL

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/24/infinite-stratos-2-anime-scheduled-for-fall
The girl in the thumbnail is a new character from the LN btw.


Thanks for the headsup. Using my smartphone at the moment, will update on Sunday due to Anime Boston and my attending it. Glad we were the first to hear SAO on Toonami.




I told EVERYONE

"be careful what you wish for, there is every reason to believe bringing back Toonami won't be that great"


so now what do we get instead of all that cool shit coming on Saturday night as part of Adult Swim?

THE FUCKING BIG THREE AND JESUS ONLINE!


THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED!!!!


ugh!
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

kmfcm wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:


Thanks for the headsup. Using my smartphone at the moment, will update on Sunday due to Anime Boston and my attending it. Glad we were the first to hear SAO on Toonami.


I told EVERYONE

"be careful what you wish for, there is every reason to believe bringing back Toonami won't be that great"


so now what do we get instead of all that cool shit coming on Saturday night as part of Adult Swim?

THE FUCKING BIG THREE AND JESUS ONLINE!


THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED!!!!


ugh!


The Big Three get more viewers than almost everything else on Toonami. Bleach usually gets the best ratings out of the Toonami lineup(although Soul Eater also did pretty great too). The casual viewers that drive Toonami love the Big 3.

As for Sword Art Online, I saw lots of Kirito and Asuna cosplayers at Anime Boston and the Toonami news got big cheers in the room(although I think Gurren Lagann was the most popular show mentioned at the Aniplex panel). The SAO dub screening had a very long line to get into it. SAO was a definate draw for Anime Boston. I don't know how the Toonami casual viewer will like SAO, but I think it's great that Toonami got another new anime.(SAO is a lot newer than Naruto, One Piece or Soul Eater).



kmfcm 
19741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13
toonami should have stayed an april fools joke.


too many dumb nostalgic kids.


22678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

kmfcm wrote:

toonami should have stayed an april fools joke.


too many dumb nostalgic kids.




You gotta start somewhere. You might as well start with the four shows that will get people interested in more anime. Even you were a noob at one point, so don't be a hater.

This could even count for the overly nostalgic Cowboy Bebop fans. If it gets Toonami more viewers and Cartoon Network a wider audience then I don't really see how it could be a bad thing. Really, Cartoon Network could be doing much worse for themselves.
141590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/27/13
50478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13
kmfcm 
19741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

TrueGoober wrote:


kmfcm wrote:

toonami should have stayed an april fools joke.


too many dumb nostalgic kids.




You gotta start somewhere. You might as well start with the four shows that will get people interested in more anime. Even you were a noob at one point, so don't be a hater.

This could even count for the overly nostalgic Cowboy Bebop fans. If it gets Toonami more viewers and Cartoon Network a wider audience then I don't really see how it could be a bad thing. Really, Cartoon Network could be doing much worse for themselves.



in that time slot?!?!?


put that shit on at 8pm, 9pm, 10pm

Naruto was coming on at 7pm between Ben 10 and Teen Titans 4-5 years ago (or some order like that, I just know it came on a lot earlier back then)


leave the midnight slot for [adult swim] and show something cool.


Even Yu Yu Hakusho got moved to 7:30 or something like that after it had been running for a while. I mean, c'mon.


oh, and for the record I AM OLD, okay? my first show was Robotech in the 80s. That came on pretty damn early too (it wasn't even technically part of the Saturday morning block on NBC. . that didn't start until 9am or something).

Sword Art Online. . . . . . . . I mean, it's twilight for boys. I PREDICTED Twilight for Boys would be on Toonami. I was joking when I said it, but it's happening.

I'm just saying. That should be Fate/Zero.




141590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/31/13
Posted 6/2/13
50478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/13
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.