First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Does anyone know Momoiro Clover Z(ももいろクローバーZ)? their lives are so amazing OO
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/31/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-7UeTuBQ8

Momoiro Clover Z is a 5 member girl group
their average age is 17/18 y/o
every member has their own colour, in a sense great similarity to power rangers haha cute

Red is Kanako かなこ the leader
purple Reniれに
Green Momokaももか
Yellow Shiorinしおりん
Pink Arinありん~



i have put up their nicknames haha



132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
Yeah I love MomoClo~

They're getting very popular lately
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
62969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
I've enjoyed the anime songs they've done. Some of the longer versions get a little too weird though. But, I blame that a bit on Marty Friedman.
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/19/13

deadpanditto wrote:

I've enjoyed the anime songs they've done. Some of the longer versions get a little too weird though. But, I blame that a bit on Marty Friedman.


i know there are a lot of weird parts like...

but how can we not expect any weird parts haha
62969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/19/13

rita44 wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:

I've enjoyed the anime songs they've done. Some of the longer versions get a little too weird though. But, I blame that a bit on Marty Friedman.


i know there are a lot of weird parts like...

but how can we not expect any weird parts haha


lmao. Fair enough.

What's your favorite song? Mine is the ED to Joshiraku, "Nippon Egao Hyakkei" (ニッポン笑顔百景?, "One Hundred Famous Views of the Japanese Smile").
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/19/13

deadpanditto wrote:


rita44 wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:

I've enjoyed the anime songs they've done. Some of the longer versions get a little too weird though. But, I blame that a bit on Marty Friedman.


i know there are a lot of weird parts like...

but how can we not expect any weird parts haha


lmao. Fair enough.

What's your favorite song? Mine is the ED to Joshiraku, "Nippon Egao Hyakkei" (ニッポン笑顔百景?, "One Hundred Famous Views of the Japanese Smile").


um

Otomo Senso
and the DNA one do you know the full name of the song?

i found that their songs have like really catchy choruses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=kwZHYGscBXI
7081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Breesport, NY
Offline
Posted 3/19/13 , edited 3/19/13

rita44 wrote:
and the DNA one do you know the full name of the song?


"DNA Kyoushikyoku", and I really like that song too. It's actually my favorite song of the Momoclo Z era so far. My favorite song from them overall is "Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo". (It was also the very first single I listened to by them.)
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/19/13

missynekochan wrote:


rita44 wrote:
and the DNA one do you know the full name of the song?


"DNA Kyoushikyoku", and I really like that song too. It's actually my favorite song of the Momoclo Z era so far. My favorite song from them overall is "Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo". (It was also the very first single I listened to by them.)


ah thanks!

this was the first song i heard from them for me the first one always gives the fuwafuwa feeling doesn't it?

i was just like going through japanese comedy variety show in utube and i stumbled upon their lives, i was like listening and doing something else and i just thought that their costumes were so shiny then this song just caught my interest...haha thanks for reading

10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
I have been following this group for 2 years

Kanako is my oshimen <3
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / http://www.larged...
Offline
Posted 3/25/13 , edited 3/25/13
It's actually my favorite song of the Momoclo Z era so far.

__________________
Best selling for http://www.largedvd.co.uk/dexter-season-7-dvd-boxset-free-shipping-p-2176.html Dexter Season 7 DVD is been on sale now and don't miss the precious chance!



rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/27/13
i dunno who to choose ...kyyaaa~

i found this hilarious cover of momoclo by some college dudes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbPu-NccO8s
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/27/13

deko_8888 wrote:

I have been following this group for 2 years

Kanako is my oshimen <3


really? awesome

like i only found them recently...
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
no
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Online
Posted 3/31/13


aw dude you like News and Kara as well?

same too heheh
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.