First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Most Expensive Anime Item You've Purchased
13276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
Like.. a Naruto sketchbook for 10$.
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
A 20-30 dollar Evangelion t-shirt...
Unfortunately, I'm a minor, and my parents refuse to order anything online for me.
Or I'd be ultimate "otaku."
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/19/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

REally? lets look at this
first link: says it doesn't have any in stock
2nd link: amazon jp doesn't ship to US
3rd link:
first I am getting it NEW no matter what.
look at the ones that are cheaper both 800$
Look at thier ratings.
1. JUST LAUNCHED
2. ONE STAR

yeah I think i'll trust a guy who has sold over 10 of these things and has 100% good feedback AND SHIPS FEDEX
I'm almost positive they don't ship fedex, fastest internatiol shipping


Amazon Jp ships to the US, I've ordered from them before. Relatively fast shipping too.

Anyway, I didn't look at their credibility or anything, just the price - which was cheaper. Calm down.
33916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
The OHSHC full series for like 50 bucks lol
Posted 3/19/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

REally? lets look at this
first link: says it doesn't have any in stock
2nd link: amazon jp doesn't ship to US
3rd link:
first I am getting it NEW no matter what.
look at the ones that are cheaper both 800$
Look at thier ratings.
1. JUST LAUNCHED
2. ONE STAR

yeah I think i'll trust a guy who has sold over 10 of these things and has 100% good feedback AND SHIPS FEDEX
I'm almost positive they don't ship fedex, fastest internatiol shipping


Amazon Jp ships to the US, I've ordered from them before. Relatively fast shipping too.

Anyway, I didn't look at their credibility or anything, just the price - which was cheaper. Calm down.


I tried buying somethings from amazon jp and it always said i needed to live in japan i think it depeonds on the guy....
Posted 3/19/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

A 20-30 dollar Evangelion t-shirt...
Unfortunately, I'm a minor, and my parents refuse to order anything online for me.
Or I'd be ultimate "otaku."

Wow that sucks
i buy a ton of stuff, actually like 70% of what i buy is anime stuff
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/19/13 , edited 3/19/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

REally? lets look at this
first link: says it doesn't have any in stock
2nd link: amazon jp doesn't ship to US
3rd link:
first I am getting it NEW no matter what.
look at the ones that are cheaper both 800$
Look at thier ratings.
1. JUST LAUNCHED
2. ONE STAR

yeah I think i'll trust a guy who has sold over 10 of these things and has 100% good feedback AND SHIPS FEDEX
I'm almost positive they don't ship fedex, fastest internatiol shipping


Amazon Jp ships to the US, I've ordered from them before. Relatively fast shipping too.

Anyway, I didn't look at their credibility or anything, just the price - which was cheaper. Calm down.


I tried buying somethings from amazon jp and it always said i needed to live in japan i think it depeonds on the guy....


As far as I remember, all items are located in one warehouse over there in Japan, when you order it gives an option to use an address outside of Japan (ie international). Yeah, it can also depend on the seller as well.

Posted 3/19/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

REally? lets look at this
first link: says it doesn't have any in stock
2nd link: amazon jp doesn't ship to US
3rd link:
first I am getting it NEW no matter what.
look at the ones that are cheaper both 800$
Look at thier ratings.
1. JUST LAUNCHED
2. ONE STAR

yeah I think i'll trust a guy who has sold over 10 of these things and has 100% good feedback AND SHIPS FEDEX
I'm almost positive they don't ship fedex, fastest internatiol shipping


Amazon Jp ships to the US, I've ordered from them before. Relatively fast shipping too.

Anyway, I didn't look at their credibility or anything, just the price - which was cheaper. Calm down.


I tried buying somethings from amazon jp and it always said i needed to live in japan i think it depeonds on the guy....


As far as I remember, all items are located in one warehouse over there in Japan, when you order it gives an option to use an address outside of Japan (ie international). Yeah, it can also depend on the seller as well.



also I like ebay and you get ebay bucks when you buy from ebay
ebay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amazon

i used to be a amazon fag all the way but i got used to ebay and waste money on it all the time
49539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/19/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

REally? lets look at this
first link: says it doesn't have any in stock
2nd link: amazon jp doesn't ship to US
3rd link:
first I am getting it NEW no matter what.
look at the ones that are cheaper both 800$
Look at thier ratings.
1. JUST LAUNCHED
2. ONE STAR

yeah I think i'll trust a guy who has sold over 10 of these things and has 100% good feedback AND SHIPS FEDEX
I'm almost positive they don't ship fedex, fastest internatiol shipping


Amazon Jp ships to the US, I've ordered from them before. Relatively fast shipping too.

Anyway, I didn't look at their credibility or anything, just the price - which was cheaper. Calm down.


I tried buying somethings from amazon jp and it always said i needed to live in japan i think it depeonds on the guy....


As far as I remember, all items are located in one warehouse over there in Japan, when you order it gives an option to use an address outside of Japan (ie international). Yeah, it can also depend on the seller as well.



also I like ebay and you get ebay bucks when you buy from ebay
ebay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amazon

i used to be a amazon fag all the way but i got used to ebay and waste money on it all the time :P


xD I'm the opposite, went from ebay to amazon.

Posted 3/19/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

REally? lets look at this
first link: says it doesn't have any in stock
2nd link: amazon jp doesn't ship to US
3rd link:
first I am getting it NEW no matter what.
look at the ones that are cheaper both 800$
Look at thier ratings.
1. JUST LAUNCHED
2. ONE STAR

yeah I think i'll trust a guy who has sold over 10 of these things and has 100% good feedback AND SHIPS FEDEX
I'm almost positive they don't ship fedex, fastest internatiol shipping


Amazon Jp ships to the US, I've ordered from them before. Relatively fast shipping too.

Anyway, I didn't look at their credibility or anything, just the price - which was cheaper. Calm down.


I tried buying somethings from amazon jp and it always said i needed to live in japan i think it depeonds on the guy....


As far as I remember, all items are located in one warehouse over there in Japan, when you order it gives an option to use an address outside of Japan (ie international). Yeah, it can also depend on the seller as well.



also I like ebay and you get ebay bucks when you buy from ebay
ebay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amazon

i used to be a amazon fag all the way but i got used to ebay and waste money on it all the time :P


xD I'm the opposite, went from ebay to amazon.



ebay has much more than amazon does
there is no "bid system" as well
39003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 3/19/13
However much my CR subscription costs. I like my anime, and even my manga, but I find it sort of a hassle to order anime online and shipped to my house, the local stores don't really have a great selection, and as for other items (posters, figures, etc) I am not that much of an anime nut I guess.
bhl88 
61555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/13 , edited 3/19/13
CDs and books can be imported.

Anyway.... Volume 2 PMMM autographed by director and producer for $380+.
34606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 3/19/13
you peoples are smart... don't start buying anime products, it becomes addicting. so far, my ever growing collection consists of:

3 different Black Rock Shooter figmas
Black Rock Shooter limited edition PSP game
Huke artbook
Touwa Erio & Makise Kurisu nendroids
3 Hatsune Miku and 1 Touwa Erio fabric wall scrolls
and a decently sized anime and manga collection that I've amassed slowly over the past decade or so..

with more on the way.
17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
another laptop solely for watching anime and Visual Novels. Does That Count?
Posted 3/19/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:

another laptop solely for watching anime and Visual Novels. Does That Count?


well that is my favorite thing to do(play vn's) so should my laptop count?
still not as expesinve as the vita i bought though my laptop is garbage
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.