First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What if there was a Silent Hill Institution 1000 meters underground?
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/20/13 , edited 3/20/13
I am freaking out by thinking about this. Okay Silent Hill does not exist but what if you where to play
Never Forget Me Never Forgive Me by Akira Yamaoka alone in an old deserted Institution on piano.
Would you manage it or would you fear just the thought of it? If the weather was misty and cloudy close to afternoon.
Playing that without anyone in ten kilometers radius around.
I would not manage it. It just freaks me out now because I can play that piece and it is totally creepy and blank like tune.

What about you?
1712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight now. Thank you very much.
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
If somebody pumped enough adrenaline into me, I'd shout YOLO and do it. Otherwise no, who the fuck would?
Posted 3/20/13
Oh how I hate the Idea of a real Silent Hill. It's soo horrible that I wont allow myself to actually imagine it but only so far.
This would be the ultimate nightmare for me...both Silent Hill 2 and the first silent hill movie left me with this uneasy anxiety/fear feeling in my stomach soo creepy man. what made you think of this?
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/20/13 , edited 3/20/13
I was my own Silent Hill. Truth. No details are necessary. I always freaked out when watching Silent Hill No Escape. Now that I got a bit more know with my feelings and what emotions are. I cannot watch any seconds of it anymore. So the more emotional, the more frightening the fears become. Damn and I played F.E.A.R too. My favourite FPS except Crysis. If I forget to eat or sleep she would appear in every damn corner. Alma Wade. A temporary close to blackout/hallucination. Elevator blink and effects. Next stop torment at floor 500. I don't want to go down there ever again....
16834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/20/13

Striferu wrote:

I was my own Silent Hill. Truth. No details are necessary. I always freaked out when watching Silent Hill No Escape. Now that I got a bit more know with my feelings and what emotions are. I cannot watch any seconds of it anymore. So the more emotional, the more frightening the fears become. Damn and I played F.E.A.R too. My favourite FPS except Crysis. If I forget to eat or sleep she would appear in every damn corner. Alma Wade. A temporary close to blackout/hallucination. Elevator blink and effects. Next stop torment at floor 500. I don't want to go down there ever again....


I loved the FEAR games. 3rd one was kind of a let down but the first 2 were awesome. Taught me to never trust ladders or hallways.
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/20/13

heyitsthatguy wrote:


Striferu wrote:

I was my own Silent Hill. Truth. No details are necessary. I always freaked out when watching Silent Hill No Escape. Now that I got a bit more know with my feelings and what emotions are. I cannot watch any seconds of it anymore. So the more emotional, the more frightening the fears become. Damn and I played F.E.A.R too. My favourite FPS except Crysis. If I forget to eat or sleep she would appear in every damn corner. Alma Wade. A temporary close to blackout/hallucination. Elevator blink and effects. Next stop torment at floor 500. I don't want to go down there ever again....


I loved the FEAR games. 3rd one was kind of a let down but the first 2 were awesome. Taught me to never trust ladders or hallways.


F.E.A.R first installment was pretty much in the name of First Encounter Assault Recon but second and third got off track.
I liked them in other ways but the graphics in Extraction Point, Persus Mandate and the original one was much cooler.
Alma's physical world huh. Extraction Point gave me nightmares for real. Blood and baths all over. Plus Alma. heck that was scary then suddenly her physical world dissipated and everything back to normal Oo. I alwasy been pndering about the conenction between the original and teh expansion ones. Since some events connects in those three games but without any structure. The music is the best. Organic and totally without anything. No space. No dark. No light. No time. Just infinite nothing. Beautiful.
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/20/13 , edited 3/20/13

Striferu wrote:

I am freaking out by thinking about this. Okay Silent Hill does not exist but what if you where to play
Never Forget Me Never Forgive Me by Akira Yamaoka alone in an old deserted Institution on piano.
Would you manage it or would you fear just the thought of it? If the weather was misty and cloudy close to afternoon.
Playing that without anyone in ten kilometers radius around.
I would not manage it. It just freaks me out now because I can play that piece and it is totally creepy and blank like tune.

What about you?


OP, what the fuck are you even talking about?
13129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
Wait, what? I'm confused about the title of this thread and now your actual question.

I wouldn't care playing piano in some old and deserted building, those places don't really scare me much.

but if there was a Silent Hill institution underground? Dunno, I might pay the city to hook my toilet pipes into the roof of the place and live happily ever after, with nice restroom breaks of course.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Way outside the box
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
I would check out silent hill the city looks nice well cept for all the evil stuff but i can look past all that
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
I would much rather shit myself, thank you.
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
16101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
There is a place in Pennsilvanya (spelling) that Silent hill was based off of. The town isnt called silent hill, but there is less then 15 people living there due to some accident underground. Cant rem the towns real name, ill post it once i find it lol.

Silent Hill exists ^^
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/20/13

taikagerage wrote:

There is a place in Pennsilvanya (spelling) that Silent hill was based off of. The town isnt called silent hill, but there is less then 15 people living there due to some accident underground. Cant rem the towns real name, ill post it once i find it lol.

Silent Hill exists ^^


Centralia
13657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/13


Seems fun to me.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.