First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply RWBY and RWBY Volume 2
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

So that WAS the end of season 1? Color me surprised. At least they ended it on a somewhat high note.


And there'll be plenty more good stuff to follow.
47787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/8/13

KyuuA4 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

So that WAS the end of season 1? Color me surprised. At least they ended it on a somewhat high note.


And there'll be plenty more good stuff to follow.


Have they said when the second season will start?
6400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Shadows of Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


KyuuA4 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

So that WAS the end of season 1? Color me surprised. At least they ended it on a somewhat high note.


And there'll be plenty more good stuff to follow.


Have they said when the second season will start?


Nope. But, if they're going to run this similar to how the run RvB, it'll probably be released at around the same time as it was this year.

So, July 2014 for season 2 seems likely. But don't quote me on that. XP
27825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13

Rito2Ru wrote: So that WAS the end of season 1? Color me surprised. At least they ended it on a somewhat high note.

Just so everyone is on the same page here, on the RWBY Pre-Show Live Stream, they confirmed that there will be a mid-season brake after volume 1 which consists of 10 chapters split into 16 episodes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dleqek092RM&t=17m20s

Volume 1 does not mean season 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dleqek092RM&t=18m2s ~ So season 1 (Volume 2) will continue after their mid-season break. Also, I was hearing from others that even Monty doesn't know how long their break will be ~ not sure how accurate that part is, though.
But everyone needs a break, though:



Also, I was looking on Monty's facebook page, and he posted this little thing that I actually have been wondering about myself for some time now:



There are some interesting theories going around about this. Adoption into Yang's family, perhaps?
47787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/8/13
I just need more Weiss as soon as possible.
24883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
Ok, so the battle sequence at the pier was badass. Penny dropping bombs on folks and monkey boy pulling out the Donatello staff to throw a beat down. BUT, that ending song. Wow! I'm going back to play it again.
8099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
I love rwby! its an amazing take on western style anime, that person who was talking earlier in the thread i honestly can't understand their problem, as long as its anime in your heart it should be considered anime!

i loved the end of volume one, i cant wait until new episodes!
24667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

suikojay wrote:
There are some interesting theories going around about this. Adoption into Yang's family, perhaps?


More fun: Yang is secretly married!
27825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/9/13

iblessall wrote:


suikojay wrote:


More fun: Yang is secretly married!

I actually haven't heard that one yet, but hey, who knows?!?

And hey, why stop there, maybe Ruby is also secretly married!!! *gasp*
7122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/13




Also, I was looking on Monty's facebook page, and he posted this little thing that I actually have been wondering about myself for some time now:



There are some interesting theories going around about this. Adoption into Yang's family, perhaps?

I always wondered about that. How can they have different last names if their sisters?
7122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

suikojay wrote:


iblessall wrote:


suikojay wrote:


More fun: Yang is secretly married!

I actually haven't heard that one yet, but hey, who knows?!?

And hey, why stop there, maybe Ruby is also secretly married!!! *gasp*


uh you know Ruby is like 16 or 17 right?
24667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


suikojay wrote:


iblessall wrote:


suikojay wrote:


More fun: Yang is secretly married!

I actually haven't heard that one yet, but hey, who knows?!?

And hey, why stop there, maybe Ruby is also secretly married!!! *gasp*


uh you know Ruby is like 16 or 17 right?

Kids used to get married earlier than that!
27825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/9/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote: uh you know Ruby is like 16 or 17 right?
Lol, I was being sarcastic! XD But u know, people in the U.S. (as early as 13 I believe) as well as in other countries can get married in their teens! Also, anything can happen in an anime or fictional world, here's one anime that I know of where a 17 year old high school student was in fact secretly married (to her teacher), lol: Oku-sama wa Joshi Kōsei ~ I actually saw this one several years ago.
32369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

Ang3lOfLight wrote:


suikojay wrote:


iblessall wrote:


suikojay wrote:


More fun: Yang is secretly married!

I actually haven't heard that one yet, but hey, who knows?!?

And hey, why stop there, maybe Ruby is also secretly married!!! *gasp*


uh you know Ruby is like 16 or 17 right?


Ruby's 15, actually. most of the other characters are 17.
47787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/9/13
You guys are reading...or joking way too much in to this lol
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.