Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Kimi Ni Todoke Season 3?
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
So season 3, I know someone online claims the animator on twitter put up an image of Sawako saying he or she was working on it but is there any further proof of it? What do you guys think? Will we get a season 3? And if so are you looking forward to it?
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
I think im seeing double
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Yea not sure why that happened. Maybe a site host error?
64445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
ehhh these kinds of romances are dull
9512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☺.. ǝǝs n ʇsoɥƃ ɐ...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13


it would be so nice if there was a season 3..

i love kimi ni todoke much..

sawako and kazehaya..

(≧ω≦) kyaa..

43339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/21/13
No news I have seen of another season. Didn't sell that well on video but the manga still sells over a million copies every tankobon!
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

hpulley wrote:

No news I have seen of another season. Didn't sell that well on video but the manga still sells over a million copies every tankobon!


Really? Vid sales being bad isn't a good sign :/
43339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/21/13

od1968 wrote:


hpulley wrote:

No news I have seen of another season. Didn't sell that well on video but the manga still sells over a million copies every tankobon!


Really? Vid sales being bad isn't a good sign :/


The first season did well, big dropoff on season two and shoujo doesn't sell well at the moment.
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
I just started watching this yesterday and it reminds me a lot of Say "I love you", which I liked a lot. Its good so far, ill keep watching for now.
43339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13

sjcinnymon wrote:

I just started watching this yesterday and it reminds me a lot of Say "I love you", which I liked a lot. Its good so far, ill keep watching for now.


I love 'Say "I love you"' but it has awesome manga sales and absolutely dreadful disc sales.. Again sadly shoujo anime just doesn't sell right now. I buy them both but it has no chance of season two. It is getting an OVA however.
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

hpulley wrote:


od1968 wrote:


hpulley wrote:

No news I have seen of another season. Didn't sell that well on video but the manga still sells over a million copies every tankobon!


Really? Vid sales being bad isn't a good sign :/


The first season did well, big dropoff on season two and shoujo doesn't sell well at the moment.


Do you know what book picks up after the series stops?
43339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/21/13

od1968 wrote:

Do you know what book picks up after the series stops?


Book 11 is where you can pick things up. Lots of material to go! If only people bought shoujo...
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

hpulley wrote:


od1968 wrote:

Do you know what book picks up after the series stops?


Book 11 is where you can pick things up. Lots of material to go! If only people bought shoujo...


Indeed. Hopefully we get a season 3 by some sort of good luck. This show definitely deserves it.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

hpulley wrote:


od1968 wrote:

Do you know what book picks up after the series stops?


Book 11 is where you can pick things up. Lots of material to go! If only people bought shoujo...


Thanks for the reminder. I have all the volumes available from 11 up in my Amazon.com wish list. Need to get them ordered.
31360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Honestly the manga's become a pale shadow of what it used to be. A third season would spend like 5 episodes on Sawako angsting over whether she and Kazehaya should hold hands.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.