First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What are 3 things you cannot live without?
27000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13
Hmmm..

1.) Books
2.) S__
3.) Coffee
35449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
It may just be me, but there was a thread similar to this was there not? Yes I noted the link in the description.

Hmmm...Three, hunh? That's hard...

Video Games
Sex/Porn
Junk Food(Specifically Ramen Noodles)
33015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
My sword, my computer/internet and my books. If computer and internet can't be counted as one then I will, of course, sacrifice my books.
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13

Zachman wrote:

It may just be me, but there was a thread similar to this was there not? Yes I noted the link in the description.

Hmmm...Three, hunh? That's hard...

Video Games
Sex/Porn
Junk Food(Specifically Ramen Noodles)


Than may I ask the reasn for putting this?

Hairbelly wrote:

Hmmm..

1.) Books
2.) S__
3.) Coffee


sex?
Zman83 
17075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cape Breton, NS
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Food, Water, Oxygen. (Anime, Manga, Video Games, to a lesser extent.)
Interstellar Hunter
Skarz 
27098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Pelotas - Brasil
Offline
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13

Zman83 wrote:

Food, Water, Oxygen. (Anime, Manga, Video Games, to a lesser extent.)


You just wrote exactly what I was going to do.
Well, let's play this game.

1. Computer
2. Family
3. Not sure if my gf or gym, into doubt, both. joking, my gf is quite important to me, I'd pick her.
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / United State Of A...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

What I think I need:
1. Computer
2. Manga
3. Headphones

What I really need:
1. Water
2. Food
3. A Life
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My sword, my computer/internet and my books. If computer and internet can't be counted as one then I will, of course, sacrifice my books.


>my sword
>owning a sword
>not being able to live without a sword

If I shiggy diggied any harder I'd be in orbit.
33015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

AllTsunNoDere wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My sword, my computer/internet and my books. If computer and internet can't be counted as one then I will, of course, sacrifice my books.


>my sword
>owning a sword
>not being able to live without a sword

If I shiggy diggied any harder I'd be in orbit.


I have to say I feel tainted having my post quoted followed by "If I shiggy diggied any harder I'd be in orbit.".
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My sword, my computer/internet and my books. If computer and internet can't be counted as one then I will, of course, sacrifice my books.


>my sword
>owning a sword
>not being able to live without a sword

If I shiggy diggied any harder I'd be in orbit.


I have to say I feel tainted having my post quoted followed by "If I shiggy diggied any harder I'd be in orbit.".


Same
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / mars
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
1. family
2. friends
3. guitar
27485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Delaware
Online
Posted 3/21/13
Girls, Video Games, HBO
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Laptop
Phone
Matcha Green Tea - currently slurpin'.
9826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
My Car, My Job, My Girl. :] ( You like it that I put my girl 3rd? lol ). Why did I do this? Both my Car or My job doesn't stress me out. lol Well my job does sometimes... :]
24329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
1. Internet
2. Pepsi
3. Love
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.