First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation~!
≧^◡^≦
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 4/1/13 , edited 4/5/13




Name:Shina
Age:17
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: Fighting, Respect, Justice, Animals
Dislikes: Liars, Goofs, Jerks, Perverts
Type of monster: Half Demon and Half Something else.













Name:Kairi
Age:18
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: UNKNOWN
Dislikes: Evil, Surviving, Liars, Fakers, Past,Tears, Loneliness, Pain,
Type of monster: The Flame
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
19318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

SweetDev wrote:




Name:Shina
Age:17
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: Fighting, Respect, Peace, Justice, Animals
Dislikes: Liars, Goofs, Jerks, Perverts
Type of monster: Half Demon




Aprroved~!
≧^◡^≦
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

-GameOver- wrote:


SweetDev wrote:




Name:Shina
Age:17
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: Fighting, Respect, Peace, Justice, Animals
Dislikes: Liars, Goofs, Jerks, Perverts
Type of monster: Half Demon




Aprroved~!


Woah that was quick.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
19318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

SweetDev wrote:




Name:Shina
Age:17
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: Fighting, Respect, Peace, Justice, Animals
Dislikes: Liars, Goofs, Jerks, Perverts
Type of monster: Half Demon




Yuppers :3
≧^◡^≦
68118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / ♡The Bamboo forest♡
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Name: Kuro Yomi
Age: 14
Gender: Female
backround: Kuro was born with the appearance of a doll.Her right eye is green while her left eye is crimson red.Seven years ago she was found in a abandoned building asleep in a case encrusted with a rose , She has no memory's of before this.Her main ability is to utilize red rose petals and transform them into sharp knife-like objects to strike her opponent at far range.
Likes: Lolita fashion , Sweets, Singing,Cute things
Dislikes: Spicey food , deep water, rollercoasters
Type of monster: Shinigami

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
19318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

2magicgirl wrote:

Name: Kuro Yomi
Age: 14
Gender: Female
backround: Kuro was born with the appearance of a doll.Her right eye is green while her left eye is crimson red.Seven years ago she was found in a abandoned building asleep in a case encrusted with a rose , She has no memory's of before this.Her main ability is to utilize red rose petals and transform them into sharp knife-like objects to strike her opponent at far range.
Likes: Lolita fashion , Sweets, Singing,Cute things
Dislikes: Spicey food , deep water, rollercoasters
Type of monster: Shinigami





Approved~!
≧^◡^≦
11008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your Dreams
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/3/13
Name: Kitoyuki Hiou
Age: N/A guessed to be around 3000 but looks 16
Gender: F
Backround: Her family was taken away and she was put in a coffin and dumped in water to keep her safe. When the rest of her family were taken away, she didn't know about this. Not being able to break free from the coffin, she stayed there sleeping most of the time as she found no other way to pass her days. Until she grew elder, the coffin was taken ashore by the son of a fisherman who had just opened their business. As soon as she was set free, she turned the fisherman's son into a vampire. From that day on, she realised that her health was expremely weak. She hadn't been feasting on a drop of blood since childhood and turning a vampire into a human and drinking his blood was a sudden change in the pattern of living she was used to. It was so sudden that her body was not used to ingesting so much blood that her body began to malfunction. Her internal organs are often very fragile and since she knew this, she enhanced the fisherman's vampire into a powerful vampire so he could protect her.
Likes: Shade, medication and her "supporters"
Dislikes: Sun, tight spaces
Type of monster: Pure Vampire
Pic:

Abilities:



Name: Keita (Hiou)
Age: 15
Gender: M
Background: He was originally a human but got turned into a vampire by Kitoyuki. After being a vampire, he was continuously trained to have high speed to protect his master. During this time, he had a fetish for Kitoyuki, therefore leading to his loyalty and his wish to help heal his master and protect her until she vanishes from this world. He is almost exactly like a butler and often does the dirty work for his master and is the one who works the hardest. He is very strong for a human-vampire.
Likes: Kitoyuki, doesn't mind sun, dreams
Dislikes: People calling him a girl though he is feminine
Type of Monster: Vampire-human
Pic:

Abilities:

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
19318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

YumeHagino wrote:

Name: Kitoyuki Hiou
Age: N/A guessed to be around 3000 but looks 16
Gender: F
Backround: Her family was taken away and she was put in a coffin and dumped in water to keep her safe. When the rest of her family were taken away, she didn't know about this. Not being able to break free from the coffin, she stayed there sleeping most of the time as she found no other way to pass her days. Until she grew elder, the coffin was taken ashore by the son of a fisherman who had just opened their business. As soon as she was set free, she turned the fisherman's son into a vampire. From that day on, she realised that her health was expremely weak. She hadn't been feasting on a drop of blood since childhood and turning a vampire into a human and drinking his blood was a sudden change in the pattern of living she was used to. It was so sudden that her body was not used to ingesting so much blood that her body began to malfunction. Her internal organs are often very fragile and since she knew this, she enhanced the fisherman's vampire into a powerful vampire so he could protect her.
Likes: Shade, medication and her "supporters"
Dislikes: Sun, tight spaces
Type of monster: Pure Vampire
Pic:


Name: Keita (Hiou)
Age: 15
Gender: M
Background: He was originally a human but got turned into a vampire by Kitoyuki. After being a vampire, he was continuously trained to have high speed to protect his master. During this time, he had a fetish for Kitoyuki, therefore leading to his loyalty and his wish to help heal his master and protect her until she vanishes from this world. He is almost exactly like a butler and often does the dirty work for his master and is the one who works the hardest. He is very strong for a human-vampire.
Likes: Kitoyuki, doesn't mind sun, dreams
Dislikes: People calling him a girl though he is feminine
Type of Monster: Vampire-human
Pic:


Approved
≧^◡^≦
9421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Name:Alpha
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
backround: N/A
Likes: N/A
Dislikes: N/A
Type of monster: Elemental Dragon
Pic:
≧✯◡✯≦✌
67187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / London
Online
Posted 4/5/13

-GameOver- wrote:


YumeHagino wrote:

Name: Kitoyuki Hiou
Age: N/A guessed to be around 3000 but looks 16
Gender: F
Backround: Her family was taken away and she was put in a coffin and dumped in water to keep her safe. When the rest of her family were taken away, she didn't know about this. Not being able to break free from the coffin, she stayed there sleeping most of the time as she found no other way to pass her days. Until she grew elder, the coffin was taken ashore by the son of a fisherman who had just opened their business. As soon as she was set free, she turned the fisherman's son into a vampire. From that day on, she realised that her health was expremely weak. She hadn't been feasting on a drop of blood since childhood and turning a vampire into a human and drinking his blood was a sudden change in the pattern of living she was used to. It was so sudden that her body was not used to ingesting so much blood that her body began to malfunction. Her internal organs are often very fragile and since she knew this, she enhanced the fisherman's vampire into a powerful vampire so he could protect her.
Likes: Shade, medication and her "supporters"
Dislikes: Sun, tight spaces
Type of monster: Pure Vampire
Pic:


Name: Keita (Hiou)
Age: 15
Gender: M
Background: He was originally a human but got turned into a vampire by Kitoyuki. After being a vampire, he was continuously trained to have high speed to protect his master. During this time, he had a fetish for Kitoyuki, therefore leading to his loyalty and his wish to help heal his master and protect her until she vanishes from this world. He is almost exactly like a butler and often does the dirty work for his master and is the one who works the hardest. He is very strong for a human-vampire.
Likes: Kitoyuki, doesn't mind sun, dreams
Dislikes: People calling him a girl though he is feminine
Type of Monster: Vampire-human
Pic:


Approved

HEY... THAT'S "REN" FROM NU'EST
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
19318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/13

SweetDev wrote:





Name:Shina
Age:17
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: Fighting, Respect, Justice, Animals
Dislikes: Liars, Goofs, Jerks, Perverts
Type of monster: Half Demon and Half Something else.













Name:Kairi
Age:18
Gender:F
Backround:will edit this later)
Likes: UNKNOWN
Dislikes: Evil, Surviving, Liars, Fakers, Past,Tears, Loneliness, Pain,
Type of monster: The Flame


APPROVED :3
≧^◡^≦
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 4/6/13

Raydar wrote:

Raydar wrote:

Name: Ray
Age: 16
Gender: male
Background: (given thoughout RP) 1/4 demon, living a normal happy life. Hugs make him super embarrassed to the point of super despression
Likes: olives and marshmallows, music, piano
Dislikes: allergies, being called short.
Type of monster: Demon.... (i...i said that already)
Picture: picture ^^ just take away the Neko stuff ^^



Duuude thats a girl pic xDD ooommg fail *__*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
67187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / London
Online
Posted 4/6/13

SweetDev wrote:


Raydar wrote:

Raydar wrote:

Name: Ray
Age: 16
Gender: male
Background: (given thoughout RP) 1/4 demon, living a normal happy life. Hugs make him super embarrassed to the point of super despression
Likes: olives and marshmallows, music, piano
Dislikes: allergies, being called short.
Type of monster: Demon.... (i...i said that already)
Picture: picture ^^ just take away the Neko stuff ^^



Duuude thats a girl pic xDD ooommg fail *__*


NOOOO, SHUT UP, LEAVE THE PICTURE ALONE... IT'S A DUDE, SIMPLE, IT'S A DUDE ^^
≧^◡^≦
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ;;
Offline
Posted 4/6/13

Raydar wrote:


SweetDev wrote:


Raydar wrote:

Raydar wrote:

Name: Ray
Age: 16
Gender: male
Background: (given thoughout RP) 1/4 demon, living a normal happy life. Hugs make him super embarrassed to the point of super despression
Likes: olives and marshmallows, music, piano
Dislikes: allergies, being called short.
Type of monster: Demon.... (i...i said that already)
Picture: picture ^^ just take away the Neko stuff ^^



Duuude thats a girl pic xDD ooommg fail *__*


NOOOO, SHUT UP, LEAVE THE PICTURE ALONE... IT'S A DUDE, SIMPLE, IT'S A DUDE ^^


Thats wat she said. When seeing it
≧✯◡✯≦✌
67187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / London
Online
Posted 4/6/13


DX just shuddap DX meanie DX
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.