Remove this ad
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply An honest confession out of you.
13069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
When I talk in my sleep, 90% of the time the topic is about food.
2028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / water that reflec...
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I rarely get mad, but when I do I will ignore that person for weeks.
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where penguins fly
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I barely have sympathy for people, no matter if their close, or strangers.
But when it comes to the sad stories of anime/manga/fictional characters, I bawl my eyes out. Sometimes when I'm done watching for the night, I cry myself to sleep, thinking of the last show I watched.

I'm messed up.
13069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/25/13


I am kinda like that also aside from the bawling so you aren't the only one. I think it's probably because anime can give sad stories more of an impact through visualization, character development, and different dramatic camera angles.
8504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 3/25/13 , edited 3/25/13
i admit from deep down about myself and most of humanity that i feel little to no sympathy to lives lost or people hurt that doesn't affect me directly.
43206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I get annoyed whenever I hear anyone call me by my first name...
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

-Vega- wrote:

Porn doesn't excite me much.


Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

Mumshy wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Porn doesn't excite me much.




Ha ha ha ha!

11761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

toxxin wrote:

I have deep seeded trust issues which is why so many people call me their friend but I call them all aquaintances.




Whoa. Totally me 100%.

26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

I get annoyed whenever I hear anyone call me by my first name...


How do you want people to address you then? lol
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13
I hardly feel the emotion called "hate". I often feel neutral to most things.
13208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/13
I often take peoples left shoe (Always the left, never once right.) for about a week then put it in the strangest place I can think of. Surprisingly even after having done this over one hundred times, no one has caught me.
26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

immitis wrote:

I often take peoples left shoe (Always the left, never once right.) for about a week then put it in the strangest place I can think of. Surprisingly even after having done this over one hundred times, no one has caught me.


Nice!
43206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

thekevin4 wrote:

How do you want people to address you then? lol


As Rin, or at work they call me by my last name.. Others just shorten it which makes it slightly better.. Besides, most people seem to come up with pet names for me which seem to be a lot more tolerable than my first name.. Lol
My brother likes to annoy me by repeating my first name twice every single time he calls me...
26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

How do you want people to address you then? lol


As Rin, or at work they call me by my last name.. Others just shorten it which makes it slightly better.. Besides, most people seem to come up with pet names for me which seem to be a lot more tolerable than my first name.. Lol
My brother likes to annoy me by repeating my first name twice every single time he calls me...


Haha that's what brothers are for, if you want to annoy him in return constantly try to talk to him while he is using the bathroom, this drives a majority of males (myself included) insane.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.