First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Post Reply An honest confession out of you.
15834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Happencheese wrote:


heyitsthatguy wrote:

I bought Skyrim a week after it came out and I haven't played it yet.


This one has to be a lie!


Why doesn't anybody believe me? I know this is the worst day to claim something is true but this is. Go on my steam or xbox live stats and I will have 0 hours 0 minutes played of Skyrim.
Posted 4/1/13
I'm thinking about moving away in two years after I get my Human Services associate degree. The city I live in is too small. I can't go anywhere without seeing someone from high school. I hate it. Living in the same city as him is especially torturous.

I honestly don't see myself growing as a person unless I move away from here. It's drastic, but I think I need do it.
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Nun Ya
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
I lost where the last truth or lie was...

My ideal mate would be "Cold&cute" not tsundere, but kuudere
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Under my Roof
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
These confessions are amusing. XD

Well my confession is when I was a kid I thought farting was polite wat
13661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
I claim to not be attracted to animated men.

BUT DAMN. SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Tomorrow
Offline
Posted 4/1/13


Haha that's reassuring
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Michigan, Metro D...
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Usually, the angrier I get, the colder to the person I get.
I don't normally start swearing and get incomprehensible.
I instead become extremely detached, almost polite in a sense.
While at the same time, I am extremely vicious and mean spirited.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
I'm the Uncle Ruckas of lesbians without the self-loathing.

You bitches be crazy. Your emotions run wild and unchecked, you engage in creepy friendcest (where everyone in the circle of friends has slept with everyone else), you carry chains of your exes with you like some bizarro version of Jacob Marley, and if I have one more East German shot putter question my street cred because I don't "look gay" i'm going to tie the bitch down and force her into a freaking dress. Repent from your impure and unholy path now before Technical Virgin Mary lays the smackdown on your annoyingly attractive asses.
24725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Pomff wrote:

I'm the Uncle Ruckas of lesbians without the self-loathing.

You bitches be crazy. Your emotions run wild and unchecked, you engage in creepy friendcest (where everyone in the circle of friends has slept with everyone else), you carry chains of your exes with you like some bizarro version of Jacob Marley, and if I have one more East German shot putter question my street cred because I don't "look gay" i'm going to tie the bitch down and force her into a freaking dress. Repent from your impure and unholy path now before Technical Virgin Mary lays the smackdown on your annoyingly attractive asses.


This. Now I heart Pomff.
15910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
I still like sailor moon and im 30
6108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Brisbane
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

natesagesmith wrote:

I have removed every mirror in bathrooms with a shower in them because I hate nipples so much.

lol, this is such a bad April Fools joke. Ok, for real this time. Hmmm...Secretly, I hope to open a game/animation studio. My degree is "so I can learn the ins and outs of business in order to make my own company." Legit major to fool parents into privately funding hopes and dreams they don't really approve? Checkmate.


Funny because I'm going to Uni for a similar thing, I am doing a dual degree in Game Design and Business because I want to open a game studio.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

mhibicke wrote:

Now I heart Pomff.


Of course you do now hug me bro!

31109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Sokolovac wrote:


natesagesmith wrote:

lol, this is such a bad April Fools joke. Ok, for real this time. Hmmm...Secretly, I hope to open a game/animation studio. My degree is "so I can learn the ins and outs of business in order to make my own company." Legit major to fool parents into privately funding hopes and dreams they don't really approve? Checkmate.


Funny because I'm going to Uni for a similar thing, I am doing a dual degree in Game Design and Business because I want to open a game studio.


If you guys ever want to try, I happen to be a 3D modeler. I'm already pretty good, but I'll still go to school for 3 or 4 more years.

On Topic: I have a dream of creating a harem of women from every ethnicity.
17067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
I eat Quavers using chopsticks, and can't remember why I started doing that or why it's ONLY Quavers I use chopsticks for. True story.
34237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Sometimes I go in the shower without a towel. Oh that is bad. Especially when my curtains are not shut. Not a good sight....
Why do I never learn? Stubborn as I am. Just a little bit more....Just a little bit more. No more please. Stop shooting yourself in the foot!!!
24411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

kingwolf707 wrote:


Sokolovac wrote:


natesagesmith wrote:

lol, this is such a bad April Fools joke. Ok, for real this time. Hmmm...Secretly, I hope to open a game/animation studio. My degree is "so I can learn the ins and outs of business in order to make my own company." Legit major to fool parents into privately funding hopes and dreams they don't really approve? Checkmate.


Funny because I'm going to Uni for a similar thing, I am doing a dual degree in Game Design and Business because I want to open a game studio.


If you guys ever want to try, I happen to be a 3D modeler. I'm already pretty good, but I'll still go to school for 3 or 4 more years.

On Topic: I have a dream of creating a harem of women from every ethnicity.


Lol, nice. Game Design majors always help balance out the business side. Truth be told, the current model is so awful I feel compelled to create a successful game company just to one up all the CEOs at EA and their ilk. Hence my idea of having an animation studio on the side. Why fire all those talented artists when you can just shift them to another project? Plus, the money coming in from the shows would help stabilize dry seasons, and vice versa. There are a myriad of other possibilities with this hybrid system, but I would have to test it first. Main issue is having money in the bank to keep on rolling and be allowed to take risks.
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.