First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply An honest confession out of you.
17216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
as a guy id have to say checking out girls = normal.. i mean
I want to have sex with nearly every decent - very attractive girl i see... every single day.
I have a couple room mates who are girls that i have fantasized doing a threesome with....I've seen them kiss twice. super hot.
although that was nothing like amsterdam.

my confession this time.. i guess i helped convince 2 girls they should eat each other out at a party. and they did while i watched.
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/22/13

KikuTengu wrote:

Sometimes I find it easier to divulge stuff to strangers rather than close friends. Doesn't mean I don't trust my closest friends, but I tend to hide stuff about myself, and yeah.

Also, I've thought before what it would be like to wake up with amnesia. ;O I know, confusing, disorienting, but it's just a thought.


What happens after you wake up with amnesia? Just interesting to think about I guess.

Confession: I can't sleep without the TV on because I always dream some masked guy is standing at the foot of my bed.
17216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
its fine.. i made plenty of casual friends because i was on the basketball and baseball teams.. just never that reliable friend...that you would hang out with outside of school all the time with.
3137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Tipsyyy wrote:


KikuTengu wrote:

Sometimes I find it easier to divulge stuff to strangers rather than close friends. Doesn't mean I don't trust my closest friends, but I tend to hide stuff about myself, and yeah.

Also, I've thought before what it would be like to wake up with amnesia. ;O I know, confusing, disorienting, but it's just a thought.


What happens after you wake up with amnesia? Just interesting to think about I guess.

Confession: I can't sleep without the TV on because I always dream some masked guy is standing at the foot of my bed.


Yeah, and how everyone would react and stuff. ;O I know I wouldn't enjoy it, most likely, but...interesting? XD

Ahahaha, I really hate hearing noise when I sleep...not like if I was listening to music, but creepy noises when no one else is up. D;

Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 7/13/13
I am immortal.


K-onfan1 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I am immortal.


let me see you jump off a 30 story building head first into assfault


I already did that today.


94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Middle Earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I actually tried to commit suicide once
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 7/13/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Did you get splatter and regenarate? Or are you like superman and nothign happens?


Nothing happens.
17216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Tipsyyy wrote:



Also, I've thought before what it would be like to wake up with amnesia. ;O I know, confusing, disorienting, but it's just a thought.

Confession: I can't sleep without the TV on because I always dream some masked guy is standing at the foot of my bed.


that's creepy and sucks.
my girl......friend always has to have a movie playing when we go to sleep and I hate it. its usually between "howls moving castle" or "spirited away" so that part's not too bad.
Posted 3/22/13
Well my thing is that I share only so much information online as a whole...I apear to share more information with out sharing the important stuff.
4142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I have fantasies of me being a character in a story daily and I listen to music to make the story more awesome.
Posted 3/22/13
I hate myself for the decisions I've made. Just like I really hate being alone.
20441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Online
Posted 3/22/13

kritter09 wrote:

I hate myself for the decisions I've made. Just like I really hate being alone.


That pretty much sums up me as well, so I'll just steal your words.
Posted 3/22/13

Hairbelly wrote:


kritter09 wrote:

I hate myself for the decisions I've made. Just like I really hate being alone.


That pretty much sums up me as well, so I'll just steal your words.


That's cool, I guess.
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I hate rollercoasters and never had a girlfriend.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I vent certain personal issues/annoyances on the internet because I don't feel comfortable bringing them up in real life. I don't really expect much discussion to result, I just feel the need to have an audience for my bitching.

On a related note I dislike safe sex but won't bring it up to my girlfriend because saying it would make me sound like an idiot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.