First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Coke or Pepsi?
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

lordseth23 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:

Pepsi is the superior cola beverage, you dudes are all insane.


What is so great about Pepsi?


Its just better, we all know it in our souls.
Posted 3/22/13
Coke, duh!!! Pepsi is nasty.
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Pepsi. I grew up on it, but I like coke as well.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Water.
13157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Beech Island, SC
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Dr Pepper. I despise every other soft drink...except for Mountain Dew
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/22/13


9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Pepsi
1051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Pepsi all the way.
25269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Suffolk, VA Unite...
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Diet Root Beer yum
25269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Suffolk, VA Unite...
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

jw86 wrote:

Dr Pepper. I despise every other soft drink...except for Mountain Dew


Sprite is basically the same as Mountain Dew....but better
24834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

AllTsunNoDere wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:

Pepsi is the superior cola beverage, you dudes are all insane.


What is so great about Pepsi?


Its just better, we all know it in our souls.


I think I remember reading about a study where they had people taste test Pepsi vs Coca-Cola. When not aware of which was which, people preferred Pepsi, but when they knew which one they were tasting, they chose Coca-Cola. I think this supports your views.
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

heyitsthatguy wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:

Pepsi is the superior cola beverage, you dudes are all insane.


What is so great about Pepsi?


Its just better, we all know it in our souls.


I think I remember reading about a study where they had people taste test Pepsi vs Coca-Cola. When not aware of which was which, people preferred Pepsi, but when they knew which one they were tasting, they chose Coca-Cola. I think this supports your views.


ily
13157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Beech Island, SC
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Reaveres wrote:


jw86 wrote:

Dr Pepper. I despise every other soft drink...except for Mountain Dew


Sprite is basically the same as Mountain Dew....but better


Pardon me, sir, but you are mistaken, true Sprite is SIMILAR to Mountain Dew, but it is nowhere near as good. but id drink it if i didnt have a Pepper or a Dew
27040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Mount Olympus
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Pepsi all the way!! I don't do drugs! LOL No coke here!!Ha!!
24834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.