First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

The forest is very dangerous, big, but beautiful at the same time. You have to journey through the forest to get to the dorms, the academy, and basically the heck out of this hell. (Use this intro):
You begin at the edge of the dark city and the beginning of the dark forest. There is a mini path cleared and you start to walk along it, soon it forks and you need to pick which way to go...left or right?
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13
You begin at the edge of the dark city and the beginning of the dark forest. There is a mini path cleared and you start to walk along it, soon it forks and you need to pick which way to go...left or right?
Arya starts walking to the left and soon sees a black shadow, but it disappears before she gets a good look. She keeps walking and sees a building. "That must be it!" She squealed.
52423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

"what must be?" Kari asked
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
"The school of course!" Arya sighed. "What do you think I meant?"
52423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
"Oh." Kari blinks
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
"You okay? You seem kind of out if it," Arya says and she is about to say something else until something covers the sun. She turns around and screams.
Posted 3/23/13

chocolatelover924 wrote:

"You okay? You seem kind of out if it," Arya says and she is about to say something else until something covers the sun. She turns around and screams.


mio:hmm? *hears screaming and transforms into a demon running in the forest*

52423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

"I kinda get lost easily" Kari said
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
"KARI TURN AROUND THERES A CYCLOPS!!!" Arya shrieks. Arya pulls outs a bow and shoots an arrow at the cyclop's eye.
52423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

Kari turns around and dodges the attack then yelled "Blizzard Blitz!" and a ice shards hit the demon
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
"Gah, i hate being attacked while just walking!" Arya complains as she shoots another arrow. Her elf ears twitch, "Did you hear something Kari?"
52423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

Kari said "Yeah from that way " she points straight.
Angel
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

-GameOver- wrote:


chocolatelover924 wrote:

"You okay? You seem kind of out if it," Arya says and she is about to say something else until something covers the sun. She turns around and screams.


mio:hmm? *hears screaming and transforms into a demon running in the forest*



Pulls arrow and strains ears, "Who's there?"
52423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

Kari turned into a wolf and growled
Posted 3/23/13


Mio:Ah im Mio i heard screaming *uses powers and the arrows fall to the floor*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.