Tomb Raider (2013)
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/22/13
For folks who studied history, or have an interest in history after playing this game I think they feel the same. I feel like repeatedly banging my head.

The answer to the mystery is no mystery for what happened to the Yamatai, it is just like a slanty eye and short legged version of the founding of Rome. On a serious note, the answer lies in why Wei Dynasty documented this people so well. When the Japanese themselves are arguing over such unimportant part of history.

They are all Jomon people(eastern barbarians). At the collapse of Han Dynasty, and when Cao Cao rised to power founding the Wei Dynasty these "Yamatai" fellows already existed in fact they existed before Qin Dynasty(the time when Japan became even more populated) cause folks like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Fu whether the story is bullshit or not does not matter. I KNOW for a fact tons of Chinese people went there during Qin living island life.


Anyhow the Yamatai folks are very very likely to have existed even before the seven warring states periods. They are a faction of the Jomon,


What is a Yamatai person today? Could be a mix of Chinese, mix of other larger faction of the Jomon people(Non mysterious Japanese that do not follow a shamanistic queen) could be overweight.



This is just like the case with Aztec people, my Mexican co worker tell me he is Mexican, but when he is hitting on hot girls, he say he is from a strong Aztec descent showing his Aztec star tattoo. THEY NEVER DISAPPEARED
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/25/13 , edited 3/26/13
The modern Japanese are not really "Japanese". They are a composite race made out of Korean, Chinese, Siberian, and South East Asian peoples. The true Japanese are the Ainu/Natives.

Calling a Japanese person Japanese is like calling a white man that lives in America an American.
67201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bonne Lake, WA
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

Sociopa wrote:

.............................


If you just pretend it isn't there, it'll go away.

I've never really had the chance to study the ancient histories of the descendants of the ancient east. Mostly just know that siberians migragrated over the straights to north america. This is interesting.
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 3/28/13

-Vega- wrote:

The modern Japanese are not really "Japanese". They are a composite race made out of Korean, Chinese, Siberian, and South East Asian peoples. The true Japanese are the Ainu/Natives.

Calling a Japanese person Japanese is like calling a white man that lives in America an American.


A white man that lives in America is an American...
..Perhaps you're high?!
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/28/13 , edited 3/28/13

shuyi000 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

The modern Japanese are not really "Japanese". They are a composite race made out of Korean, Chinese, Siberian, and South East Asian peoples. The true Japanese are the Ainu/Natives.

Calling a Japanese person Japanese is like calling a white man that lives in America an American.


A white man that lives in America is an American...
..Perhaps you're high?!


No, native Americans are the first Americans. I don't think you understood what I said. Go do some more thinking. What do you call a person that is Japanese, but who is an not a citizen living in America? Hmm?

13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 3/28/13

-Vega- wrote:


shuyi000 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

The modern Japanese are not really "Japanese". They are a composite race made out of Korean, Chinese, Siberian, and South East Asian peoples. The true Japanese are the Ainu/Natives.

Calling a Japanese person Japanese is like calling a white man that lives in America an American.


A white man that lives in America is an American...
..Perhaps you're high?!


No, native Americans are the first Americans. I don't think you understood what I said. Go do some more thinking. What do you call a person that is Japanese, but who is an not a citizen living in America? Hmm?



Yeah, native Americans are the first American... that doesn't disprove anything....
... and is there something wrong with your phrasing... it is difficult to read...
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/1/13
Closed due to inactivity. It's been over half a year and no new posts.
You must be logged in to post.