First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Best/worst fanservice moments
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

In Ikkoton or whatever it showed a couple having sex.


Are you talking about Ikki Tousen?


Yes, that piece of crap.


There is no sex shown in Ikki Tousen. So..
Posted 3/23/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

In Ikkoton or whatever it showed a couple having sex.


Are you talking about Ikki Tousen?


Yes, that piece of crap.


There is no sex shown in Ikki Tousen. So..


Do you really want me to find the epsiode for you to show you it?
It know its im season 2 in the begininng, i couldn't get passed episode 10 it was so bad
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Do you really want me to find the epsiode for you to show you it?
It know its im season 2 in the begininng, i couldn't get passed episode 10 it was so bad


Yes, show it to me. I'm positive they didn't show anyone having sex in all four seasons of that show, and I've also positive that they haven't shown full nudity either.
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

In Ikkoton or whatever it showed a couple having sex.


Are you talking about Ikki Tousen?


Yes, that piece of crap.


There is no sex shown in Ikki Tousen. So..


Do you really want me to find the epsiode for you to show you it?
It know its im season 2 in the begininng, i couldn't get passed episode 10 it was so bad


Yes, show it to me. I'm positive they didn't show anyone having sex in all four seasons of that show, and I've also positive that they haven't shown full nudity either.


Well even If I show it to you You'll say
"It doens't show the bottom parts so it doesn't count as sex"
So no use finding it and argueing you with.
Have a fantastic day!
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Well even If I show it to you You'll say
"It doens't show the bottom parts so it doesn't count as sex"
So no use finding it and argueing you with.
Have a fantastic day!


I would, would I? How would you know? We aren't arguing, but it may turn into one if you continue to act like you are now. All I asked was for you to find the scene so I could say "Oh I was wrong! I'm sorry, my bad. " .
Posted 3/23/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Well even If I show it to you You'll say
"It doens't show the bottom parts so it doesn't count as sex"
So no use finding it and argueing you with.
Have a fantastic day!


I would, would I? How would you know? We aren't arguing, but it may turn into one if you continue to act like you are now. All I asked was for you to find the scene so I could say "Oh I was wrong! I'm sorry, my bad. " .


Well by our last little encounterment on the baby thread, I'm "positive" that would happen.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Well by our last little encounterment on the baby thread, I'm "positive" that would happen.


I treat that and this differently. Besides, I didn't say anything bad to you. I know you're not twelve, twelve years old aren't even allowed on Crunchyroll (well, the birth date only goes down to 13, so if someone lied about their age and... you get the idea). Also, Encounterment isn't even a word...
35568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX, USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
ummm fan service.. Best... Idk worst would prolly be CENSORED fanservice. I mean hey if you know what the show is about and know its gonna be Ecchi then expect lots of fanservice. I for one am mad cause I go in knowing what I am going to watch and then BAM they censor it. and then sometimes they censor it on every broadcast so I have to wait and see if someone will torrent it or put it up on a site uncensored. ughhh just ughhh
61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
best: toothbrush scene in nisemonogatari

worst: dakara boku wa, h ga dekinai. the entire show.
22265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / im not telling you
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
its a good show but the fan service is just weird
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

mrsdragneel wrote:

its a good show but the fan service is just weird


What show?
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13


Best and Worst: Kagaku na Yatsura
Posted 3/23/13
Well I just watched the toothbrush scene it was very......interesting lol funny at the end when that girl saw them.
27292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

mrsdragneel wrote:

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD


haha that scene is so stupid its funny :P. Matrix boobs!
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

OccultLimetree wrote:


mrsdragneel wrote:

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD


haha that scene is so stupid its funny :P. Matrix boobs!


Lets look at this in a scientific approach, shall we?

If the speed of a bullet is faster than the speed of sound, in theory Saeko's breasts would also have to be moving at the speed faster than sound, in that case her breasts would be ripped from her chest.

I have just killed a kitten.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.