• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1137  1138  1139  1140  1141  1142  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  Next  Last
≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 3 days ago

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Nova gently lifted him up and carried him in her arms. " Comfy dear? "She grinned a bit.


"I am always comfortable in your arms." He purred cheekily and nuzzled his cheek against ber shoulder.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
179690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 3 days ago
" Such a sweety." She smiled and started walking to the door. " If you could open it dear. "
≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 3 days ago

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" Such a sweety." She smiled and started walking to the door. " If you could open it dear. "


He already opened it by the time she'd finished her sentence. (Forum change?)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
179690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 3 days ago
( Yup)
≧^◡^≦
2310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Luna
Offline
Posted 3 days ago
Yumi wandered the halls of the dorm building sighing. It had been a long hard day and all she wanted to do was go to sleep or feast on something fiendy. But alas she couldn't do either, especially considerin the fact that she didn'tknow where her room was.
≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 3 days ago

paradox-kitty wrote:

Yumi wandered the halls of the dorm building sighing. It had been a long hard day and all she wanted to do was go to sleep or feast on something fiendy. But alas she couldn't do either, especially considerin the fact that she didn'tknow where her room was.


Velanotapped her on her shoulder, coming from out of nowhere. "You should already have your room number an key sent to you before you made the trip over here..." He paused hanging onto the last word. He looked like he had far more important things to take care of. "Anyway... your name. Gimme it."
≧^◡^≦
2310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Luna
Offline
Posted 2 days ago


Yumi blinked at the man and shrugged. To be honest she didn't actually know her name only the one she had picked as more of a nickname that she had chosen upon waking up a year ago. " I didn't get one of the thingys sent me. "

≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 2 days ago

paradox-kitty wrote:



Yumi blinked at the man and shrugged. To be honest she didn't actually know her name only the one she had picked as more of a nickname that she had chosen upon waking up a year ago. " I didn't get one of the thingys sent me. "



"Aaaaaaaaand. We're off to a bad start. Name. Please." He said with weight behind it.
≧^◡^≦
2310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Luna
Offline
Posted 2 days ago


Yumi frowns and shrugs again. "Can't sorry."

≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 2 days ago

paradox-kitty wrote:



Yumi frowns and shrugs again. "Can't sorry."



"So what should I call you?"
≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 18 hours ago
Ray opened the door to the room for the two.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
179690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 15 hours ago , edited 14 hours ago
Nova walked inside sighing somberly. She didn't know what to really say.
≧^◡^≦
2310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Luna
Offline
Posted 7 hours ago


"Whatever you want I guess?" she whispers softly. Yumi looks in her bag and gets out her student ID. Maybe it would help the guy. Hell if she knew.

≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 7 hours ago

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Nova walked inside sighing somberly. She didn't know what to really say.


"Can you put me down on the bed please?"
≧✯◡✯≦✌
100494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Online
Posted 7 hours ago

paradox-kitty wrote:



"Whatever you want I guess?" she whispers softly. Yumi looks in her bag and gets out her student ID. Maybe it would help the guy. Hell if she knew.



It didn't have a name on it. "You're meant to fill these out on your own... I'm not doing it for you."
First  Prev  1137  1138  1139  1140  1141  1142  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1148  1149  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.