First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Tournament room
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crimson: "looks down as get in silence saying iny head remembering the past as i remember his attacks then looks up with a glare through my helmet then dashes up Akaya holding her chin up with my hands around his neck" watch you say you bitch! Never underistamate the spartans and never underistamate me! "Pushes you down as I jump over the rail looking at sam then cracks necks and knuckles staring at you" ill give you a best match there is Ace!


Izayoi Sakamaki: *yawns* then get started >:3
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crimson: "looks down as get in silence saying iny head remembering the past as i remember his attacks then looks up with a glare through my helmet then dashes up Akaya holding her chin up with my hands around his neck" watch you say you bitch! Never underistamate the spartans and never underistamate me! "Pushes you down as I jump over the rail looking at sam then cracks necks and knuckles staring at you" ill give you a best match there is Ace!


Ayaka: *sneers* You wanna pick another fight human?
Posted 3/30/13
Sky: what on earth is this.


Rena: you obviously did not follow sparring rules. you must wear gloves.


Sena:but most importantly you cant use this room. not without permission. someone was murdered here and we obviously told everyone not to come here.
9184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
Ayaka: Shit *speeds out*
[going to dining hall forum]
Posted 3/30/13 , edited 3/30/13
Crimson: Yeah when i dead and you want to know what aliens call me demon and sure hell i am!!!! "Stares at Ace while he chases up to me then uses a fast leap to get me from behind as i look back a second ago the counter his attack as i throw him down to the ground" "takes out teleporting crystals then leaves in a flash"
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crimson: Yeah when i dead and you want to know what aliens call me demon and sure hell i am!!!! "Stares at Ace while he chases up to me then uses a fast leap to get me from behind as i look back a second ago the counter his attack as i throw him down to the ground" "takes out teleporting crystals then leaves in a flash"


Sky: *grabs him before he leaves* you must not leave. your going to our office. you are banned from the tournement room. you chose to not follow the rules

( your not really banned shes just saying that)
Posted 3/30/13
Crimson: dam it to hell how am I suppose to know im new here! "looking at her then gets chains on my wrist heading to the office staring at ace" ill get you next when we meet!
Posted 3/30/13
Izayoi Sakamaki: *sigh* couldnt have a match *walks away*
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crimson: dam it to hell how am I suppose to know im new here! "looking at her then gets chains on my wrist heading to the office staring at ace" ill get you next when we meet!


sky: SILENCE *does a spell and its seals his mouth shut*

Rena and sena: everyone please exit we will put a seal on this room.
Posted 3/30/13 , edited 3/30/13
Crimson: aahhh ummm "true to open his mouth then gives up as i blow a sigh"
Posted 3/30/13
(crimson move to headmasters office)
Posted 3/30/13
Crimson: "sits on the chair with chains rap around my wrist in pain as blood stains on my armor gloves saying in my head, Dam it this hurts im bleeding with these sharp chains"
Posted 3/30/13
Izayoi Sakamaki: *sits next to crimson* hmm? that does look painful O.o
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crimson: "sits on the chair with chains rap around my wrist in pain as blood stains on my armor gloves saying in my head, Dam it this hurts im bleeding with these sharp chains"


Sky: stay still.*takes off the chains slowly and heals you* mind telling me what happen.
Posted 3/30/13
Crimson: i have no clue I just saw a group of people enter the tournament room and saw there was going to be a fight so i thought i could just go in and just watch it but i never knew it was not allowed to be used "gasp abit as you feel my wrist then feels relieved as the pain goes away"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.