First  Prev  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  Next  Last
Post Reply Monster Academy Building: Hallways
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
194476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/25/15
( Same. >.< It's my lazy day. Hopefully everyone will come online. If you like Zee/Velano could talk to Elizabeth)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
115536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/25/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Same. >.< It's my lazy day. Hopefully everyone will come online. If you like Zee/Velano could talk to Elizabeth)


(AH! TRUE! but like.... how?//// I also have something planned O.O)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
194476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/25/15
( Well they like to just check up on people. Also I figured you hinted at it. XD It was just a suggestion.)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
115536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/25/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Well they like to just check up on people. Also I figured you hinted at it. XD It was just a suggestion.)


(merogmrgomwoemfiowneqoie;hnfienbfweoifn I see....... HMMmmmm.m.mm.m.m.mmmm.mm..m.m.m..)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
115536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/25/15
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
194476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/25/15
(Can't watch at the moment.>.<)
≧^◡^≦
21045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
(Where is the first class... xD !?!?)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
194476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/25/15
( Novas class I assume since Ray went offline. XD She has her own forum for the classroom.)
≧^◡^≦
21045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
(Nova's it is!)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
115536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/25/15

conikettu wrote:

(Where is the first class... xD !?!?)





nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Novas class I assume since Ray went offline. XD She has her own forum for the classroom.)


(I was in a league game.)
First  Prev  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.