First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
HeadMasters of the school.
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/31/13
(red hair ,{nekomivampireninjacat}
sky

sena{ purple hair-GameOver-}

rena{blue hair,{chocolatelover924}


Thease headmasters are people you do not want to mess with. they were gods sent down to earth.they decided to run a school for monsters because humans did not like monsters. so they made it where mosnters can only come. they can turn into anything and can do anything. there are very powerful.
Posted 3/30/13 , edited 3/30/13
Crmison: "tells her in a different Language," スパルタは決して アクションでそこに欠けている it means "spartans never die.....there missing in action !"
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crmison: "tells her in a different Language," スパルタは決して アクションでそこに欠けている it means "spartans never die.....there missing in action !"


Posted 3/30/13 , edited 3/30/13
Izayoi Sakamaki: so whats this suspension hm?
Posted 3/30/13


sena: i do Beileve that you could not go against one of us. but right now we are going to give you a suspension and a warning.
follow the rules. and if you disobey we are going to have to silence you to death.
Posted 3/30/13


Sky: we know it sounds cruel but no one has died yet.
≧✯◡✯≦✌
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
Rena: And we dont want any one to die.
Posted 3/30/13
Izayoi Sakamaki: is that so
Posted 3/30/13


Sena: your suspension starts today. you will clean the cafeteria and the whole school.
≧✯◡✯≦✌
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
Rena: You cant use any powers or skills. We'll put a skill seal on you for the suspension.
Posted 3/30/13
Crimson "laughs abit as i hand iut back to you" i dont have super powers or stuff like that Sena ok I am human i am just a super soldier thats all but if you wish i well do as you command but if i die i would die with honor and die on my feet
Posted 3/30/13 , edited 3/30/13

chocolatelover924 wrote:

Rena: You cant use any powers or skills. We'll put a skill seal on you for the suspension.


Izayoi Sakamaki: LOL same goes for me XD i dont have magic, i am human after all and same goes for me if i die then oh well as long as ming ming is safe and happy then i could careless
≧✯◡✯≦✌
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
Rena: *Cold smiles appears on her face* This is not just for powers, its for skills as well. It doesnt matter if it be human or monster skills.
≧^◡^≦
21294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
pryo and cryo:*were spying at the door but fell in looking at them*
pyro:idiot thats your fault -.-
cryo:quiet hot head ...
Posted 3/30/13

Xxkiritokun342xX wrote:

Crimson "laughs abit as i hand iut back to you" i dont have super powers or stuff like that Sena ok I am human i am just a super soldier thats all but if you wish i well do as you command but if i die i would die with honor and die on my feet




Sena: *looks at him with a blank expression* that does not suprise me. you may think you have honor. but you actually only have faith.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.