First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Nurses Office
≧^◡^≦
13651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
➳ : : l 4 t u l 4 : :
Latula raised an eyebrow. "As tempted as I am to kick your ass, and how rad those flames look, I'm not getting suspended or expelled from this school on my first day."
≧✯◡✯≦✌
69944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 3/31/13

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Nova;yes i do but what iam telling is a inverted truth he really did he believes sarumis family killed his so he is very upset and if u dont want my help i can easily leave with my skills the reason sarumi is here is info on the phantom troupe if you dont give it to her their will be consequences i hope you understand that
Sarumi;ray calm down please for Nova and me *hugged him*


...i already to....told you..i hate hugs
*passes out*
Posted 3/31/13 , edited 3/31/13


Izayoi Sakamaki: .......very well then ill take that as a no for the question.....*keeps my head down and leaves*



Ming Ming: i didnt say no.... its just im in a bad mood ok.

Izayoi Sakamaki: no no its fine be like that then *sticks my tongue out*blehhhhhhhhhhhh

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
154861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 3/31/13
Sarumi;i know started healing him protecting him* Thats enough hes already hurt!!
≧^◡^≦
13651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
➳ : : l 4 t u l 4 : :
Latula laughed. "He passed out because of a hug? Hahahaha! Oh gods, that's so LAME!" Latula fell to the ground, laughing.
Posted 3/31/13

skeletonking568 wrote:


Ming Ming: *veinpops and kicks him into the wall* sorry its a reflex. now leave me be.


Izayoi Sakamaki: .......very well then ill take that as a no for the question.....*keeps my head down and leaves*



Ming Ming: i didnt say no.... its just im in a bad mood ok.


Izayoi Sakamaki: no no its fine be like that then *sticks my tongue out*blehhhhhhhhhhhh





Ming Ming: *pulls your tounge and glares at you* whats wrong with you. you stick this tounge out at me again ill make sure to tear it out and feed it to my pet dragon >:l
Posted 3/31/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

➳ : : l 4 t u l 4 : :
Latula laughed. "He passed out because of a hug? Hahahaha! Oh gods, that's so LAME!" Latula fell to the ground, laughing.




Ming Ming: i tinhk he likes akane or somtihng.
≧✯◡✯≦✌
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/31/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

➳ : : l 4 t u l 4 : :
Latula laughed. "He passed out because of a hug? Hahahaha! Oh gods, that's so LAME!" Latula fell to the ground, laughing.


Rena: Latula, control yourself please.
Posted 3/31/13 , edited 3/31/13






Ming Ming: *pulls your tounge and glares at you* whats wrong with you. you stick this tounge out at me again ill make sure to tear it out and feed it to my pet dragon >:l


Izayoi Sakamaki: whats wrong with me? your the one with the attitude =.=
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
32934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / The land of Vikin...
Offline
Posted 3/31/13

-GameOver- wrote:


Hachikobubble wrote:

➳ : : l 4 t u l 4 : :
Latula laughed. "He passed out because of a hug? Hahahaha! Oh gods, that's so LAME!" Latula fell to the ground, laughing.




Ming Ming: i tinhk he likes akane or somtihng.


Akane: *tilts her head*

(for the record ray, she is an cat she doesn`t understand things as love)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
154861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 3/31/13
Sarumi;*sighed as he was mostly healed and started to carry him to his dorm*
Posted 3/31/13

skeletonking568 wrote:







Ming Ming: *pulls your tounge and glares at you* whats wrong with you. you stick this tounge out at me again ill make sure to tear it out and feed it to my pet dragon >:l


Izayoi Sakamaki: whats wrong with me? your the one with the attitude =.=



Ming Ming: *bangs cover my eyes and slaps you* l-leave me alone.... *crys a little and walks out twitching ears*



Soul: *walks in to see my sister walking out* hey what the hell happen?
≧^◡^≦
13651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
➳ : : l 4 t u l 4 : :
Latula slowly stopped laughing, and sat upright. She wiped a tear from her eye. "Ugh, sorry. But this is the most fun I've had for a long time. And 'like,' you say? My Matesprit lives like, a gazellion lightyears away... His is so near." She frowned.
Posted 3/31/13 , edited 3/31/13




Ming Ming: *bangs cover my eyes and slaps you* l-leave me alone.... *crys a little and walks out twitching ears*



Soul: *walks in to see my sister walking out* hey what the hell happen?

Izayoi Sakamaki:..............*leaves the room*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
9202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
Offline
Posted 3/31/13

-GameOver- wrote:


skeletonking568 wrote:







Ming Ming: *pulls your tounge and glares at you* whats wrong with you. you stick this tounge out at me again ill make sure to tear it out and feed it to my pet dragon >:l


Izayoi Sakamaki: whats wrong with me? your the one with the attitude =.=



Ming Ming: *bangs cover my eyes and slaps you* l-leave me alone.... *crys a little and walks out twitching ears*



Soul: *walks in to see my sister walking out* hey what the hell happen?


Nozomi: Izayoi wouldnt leave your sister alone
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.