First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Post Reply Nisekoi
23683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 12/29/13

Zensunni wrote:

Well, I wouldn't say filler. It is more slice of life episodes. It is not "main plot" but for the most part, the vast majority of the manga has not been "main plot". Anything that doesn't lead to Raku and Chitoge being in love instead of fake love is not "main plot". (For those of you that think this harem doesn't have an OTP, face the facts! Even Onodera knows who Raku really loves, or at least she did during the "test of courage" arc.)

This was a really cute chapter. I wonder when the color chapter that was mentioned at the beginning of the chapter will come out? Oh well...

Oh, and 20 episodes is a weird number! That probably means we will have to put up with a bunch of weeks off so it matches up with the seasons correctly.


I am pretty much on the fence of which pairing I like the most... this series, and everyones differing opinions though made me think of this image...


20 is a bit odd... but I didn't see that anywhere... probably because the... *cough* source... *cough* I am using... didn't put up any information the author actually put out. But I don't know where else to look exactly and it's not like I can read Japanese.

But it's also no more odd I would say than a 10 episode season/cour.
43508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/29/13
Wait, where are we getting 20 episodes?
23683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 12/29/13 , edited 12/29/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Wait, where are we getting 20 episodes?


The latest chapter said there would be info about the Anime at the end. I am guessing it was there, but what I use to read this series doesn't usually translate, or even put up, any extra pages like those.

So if there is a legitimate source to reading this... or being able to read Japanese and getting the actual... I guess this would be in JUMP magazines you probably won't see any of those extra pages...

Could be wrong though I am new in this field after all...
131792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/29/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Wait, where are we getting 20 episodes?


Yup, 2 cour. I'm not sure exactly about 20 episodes though. I'm thinking more of 24.
43508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/29/13

Stonewolfe wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Wait, where are we getting 20 episodes?


The latest chapter said there would be info about the Anime at the end. I am guessing it was there, but what I use to read this series doesn't usually translate, or even put up, any extra pages like those.

So if there is a legitimate source to reading this... or being able to read Japanese and getting the actual... I guess this would be in JUMP magazines you probably won't see any of those extra pages...

Could be wrong though I am new in this field after all...


Yeah I think the extras are only in the actual magazine or in "other places"


stark700 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Wait, where are we getting 20 episodes?


Yup, 2 cour. I'm not sure exactly about 20 episodes though. I'm thinking more of 24.


Wanting 24/26, 20 is just an odd number.
23683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 12/30/13
In slightly awesome news for me, and anyone else who likes having the books, it looks like Barnes and Noble is getting this series if I read it right, given it will be released slowly, like any series B&N gets but it means eventually I can have this series legitimately!
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 12/30/13
Can't wait for the anime XD
46611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 12/30/13

Stonewolfe wrote:

In slightly awesome news for me, and anyone else who likes having the books, it looks like Barnes and Noble is getting this series if I read it right, given it will be released slowly, like any series B&N gets but it means eventually I can have this series legitimately!

Viz Media is publishing them on paper. They have been publishing them digitally for a while. B&N doesn't produce them out of thin air, you can get them at Amazon too...

23683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 1/2/14 , edited 1/2/14

Zensunni wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

In slightly awesome news for me, and anyone else who likes having the books, it looks like Barnes and Noble is getting this series if I read it right, given it will be released slowly, like any series B&N gets but it means eventually I can have this series legitimately!

Viz Media is publishing them on paper. They have been publishing them digitally for a while. B&N doesn't produce them out of thin air, you can get them at Amazon too...



I know they don't come from thin air... but... Amazon, B&N, and even VIZ's websites all have the same dates slated for the Print version, Jan 7 for V.1, March 4 for V. 2, etc. So for Print version, which I prefer over digital, is finally getting an English release where I live at least that is not a scam/illegal version, which in turn will allow me to further help the industry, albeit probably slightly.
46611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 1/2/14

Stonewolfe wrote:


Zensunni wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

In slightly awesome news for me, and anyone else who likes having the books, it looks like Barnes and Noble is getting this series if I read it right, given it will be released slowly, like any series B&N gets but it means eventually I can have this series legitimately!

Viz Media is publishing them on paper. They have been publishing them digitally for a while. B&N doesn't produce them out of thin air, you can get them at Amazon too...



I know they don't come from thin air... but... Amazon, B&N, and even VIZ's websites all have the same dates slated for the Print version, Jan 7 for V.1, March 4 for V. 2, etc. So for Print version, which I prefer over digital, is finally getting an English release where I live at least that is not a scam/illegal version, which in turn will allow me to further help the industry, albeit probably slightly.

True. And that is a good thing. I have been buying the digital version from Viz's android App, myself. It reads well. I don't have an attachment to print media, other than some signed books by some of my favorite authors. If I had to choose a way to read them, I'd still take ebook over print, even if I have the signed copy. My hands are getting to old to hold books, especially big hardcover books... Most manga are not an issue with that, mind you...
43508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
Guys, guys, every thing will be ok now. CR got Nisekoi

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/01/07/crunchyroll-adds-nisekoi-to-streaming-lineup

*fangirl scream*
19963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

Guys, guys, every thing will be ok now. CR got Nisekoi

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/01/07/crunchyroll-adds-nisekoi-to-streaming-lineup

*fangirl scream*


That's exactly what I did *fangirl scream* haha
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14
I love the manga I hope the Anime doesn't get made bad my favorite girl Marika shes crazy
23683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 1/7/14

wafflexxsodaxx wrote:

I love the manga I hope the Anime doesn't get made bad my favorite girl Marika shes crazy


I'll hold onto the hope that it is as good as the Manga is. SHAFT doing a Shonen Rom-Com series though.... should be a fun ride.
46611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

Evilshadowx wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Guys, guys, every thing will be ok now. CR got Nisekoi

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/01/07/crunchyroll-adds-nisekoi-to-streaming-lineup

*fangirl scream*


That's exactly what I did *fangirl scream* haha


I did a manly fist-pump.... and a squeeeeeee.
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.