First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you have/Want to have tattoos?
16602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / West Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
I have R.I.P. (old english)and a name of a family member underneath (cursive) on the upper center of my shoulder blades.
Planning to get praying hands with a Rosary and a design around the sides with the words "God Knows" underneath. Hopefully taking most of the center of my back.
humnut 
17524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California. . . F...
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
Yep, I've got one on my left arm of Yuki Nagato from TMoHS. I got it when I was 19 and have been happy ever since.

1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Mirkwood Forest
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
I get henna... I always have the Anbu Black Opps symbol on my left shoulder, henna, of course, and my fiends and I do "mendi" designs on our hands, feet and back all the time
16189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
I currently don't have one but I would like to get a japanese themed arm sleeve for my 21st birthday
18017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/13 , edited 8/13/13


more to come
4829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
I don't want one, but I don't know if that could change someday, so I'm generally open when it comes to tattoos because I see them as an art.
5104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

MrOhNo wrote:


pushinko wrote:

Yes! I have a few c:
Image heavy so I'll put it in a spoiler


Your artist did an awesome job on the outlines. Are you going to use a specific color scheme for the fill? The $120 an hour is definitely well worth it. I currently pay $150 an hour for my sessions, but the work is just as outstanding as yours.


I actually don't know what the color scheme is haha. He has it all planned out though, I'm looking at about 20+ hours left on this. I want to see your piece!
5104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

Glimus wrote:

You have to make your own call but that will stay with you for years. Will this tattoo look good on you when your 60? Also I have given blood over the years and they reject you as a donor if you have recently received a tattoo. Something to think about.


I understand your point, but many of us, if not all, understand that it'll be on us forever lol. I don't think I'll really care what I'll look like when I'm 80, I'll be wrinkly and old anyways! Hahaha and I'll be a bad ass granny
13163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
never in my life do i want to mutilate my skin
1384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, Washingt...
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
I like tattoos but mine look different than most because all of mine are in white ink and i am one of the whitest people you will ever meet. The ones I have are a usb symbol on the side of my right middle finger, squall's griefer symbol on my left shoulder, dog tags with my name around my neck but low down so they dont show when wearing most shirts and a lotus flower on the inside of my right forearm
28087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
Yup i got a Tribe Charizard on my upper left arm
23622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / playing tag, ur i...
Offline
Posted 8/13/13
I have my whole back and one on my hip..... yes i want more!....
10397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 8/13/13

BenjiCG wrote:


My_Little_Brony wrote:

Personally, if I were to get one... I'd probably have a cage with birds flying out over my chest, a peace sign on the back of one of my shoulders, and something either video game or anime related that says something about me on the back of my other shoulder.

Oh, and once I figure out what my passion in life is... I'll have to put an identifying cutie mark somewhere visibly noticeable on my body. Like my arm or something


Dash. allll of the Dash, just everywhere
rainboom down the spine?

I'm still trying to draw mine in some kind of cartoony way, struggling a little just because there's not really an easy way of making a kayak or a sailing boat look cool AND cartoony


Actually, I would do Dash's just because it's the coolest looking one (in my opinion). I wouldn't mind just a dark cloud with a rainbow colored lightning bolt up on my shoulder lol
2009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/13

My_Little_Brony wrote:


BenjiCG wrote:


My_Little_Brony wrote:

Personally, if I were to get one... I'd probably have a cage with birds flying out over my chest, a peace sign on the back of one of my shoulders, and something either video game or anime related that says something about me on the back of my other shoulder.

Oh, and once I figure out what my passion in life is... I'll have to put an identifying cutie mark somewhere visibly noticeable on my body. Like my arm or something


Dash. allll of the Dash, just everywhere
rainboom down the spine?

I'm still trying to draw mine in some kind of cartoony way, struggling a little just because there's not really an easy way of making a kayak or a sailing boat look cool AND cartoony


Actually, I would do Dash's just because it's the coolest looking one (in my opinion). I wouldn't mind just a dark cloud with a rainbow colored lightning bolt up on my shoulder lol


That would look SO COOL
My tattoo artist had a rainbow cupcake and Dash's cutie mark behind her ear and on her arm respectively
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/13
I have a small one on my shoulder. It's a butterfly. I would like to get something a bit more fancy, but of course not silly, because I need to be able to hide in in a professional setting.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.