First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply What’s your definition of beauty?
33596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / ~outside your win...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
All shapes and sizes
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The pits of hell
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
choatic and good looking
33268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A less Shakespearean way of putting it... Beauty is an opinion. Everything and anything can be beautiful.
Posted 6/19/13
7322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my living room...
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
To me beauty is that person, place , or thing I look at and it brings an involuntary smile to my face.
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
You know it's said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ben Franklin once said that "Beauty, like supreme dominion
Is but supported by opinion" in other beauty is something everyone sees differently. Sometimes where someone sees nothing others see beauty.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

mipegg wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Outside beauty: Nice eyes, nice hair and nice bone structure.
Inside beauty: Someone who is truly kind, accepts themselves and others' behaviors and has finally understood the world- they know their purpose.


I dunno, I would argue for something to be beautiful its bones need to be inside tbh


I can see bones, regardless of whether they're outside or inside.
mipegg 
20400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:


mipegg wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Outside beauty: Nice eyes, nice hair and nice bone structure.
Inside beauty: Someone who is truly kind, accepts themselves and others' behaviors and has finally understood the world- they know their purpose.


I dunno, I would argue for something to be beautiful its bones need to be inside tbh


I can see bones, regardless of whether they're outside or inside.


Them xray eyes must be a real pain, dont see underwear just bones
11153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fairy tail
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
for me beauty is not a physical trait but more of a compassionate feeling/ or feeling of passion example for me when the moon is full and is white with a shade of blue alters my mood very calm and worry free wit no care in the world like nothing matters except that very moment and to me that feeling is beautiful, so now i guess i try to live the way that feeling overtakes me ...its beautiful
18457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pinellas Park, FL
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
Everything is beautiful.

Everything is ugly.

Everything is truthful.

Everything is a lie.

Want some cake?

1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

mipegg wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


mipegg wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Outside beauty: Nice eyes, nice hair and nice bone structure.
Inside beauty: Someone who is truly kind, accepts themselves and others' behaviors and has finally understood the world- they know their purpose.


I dunno, I would argue for something to be beautiful its bones need to be inside tbh


I can see bones, regardless of whether they're outside or inside.


Them xray eyes must be a real pain, dont see underwear just bones


Never wanted to see underwear- those things are stanky! But bones are cool.
17629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

hopfly wrote:

I can’t actually define beauty, but I can recognize it when I see it. Can anyone define it?


i can't . it seems to be one part objective one part subjective and one part transient if that makes sense.
13091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Exeter
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
Madoka Ayukawa. (Kimagure Orange road)
A woman for every type!
mipegg 
20400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/19/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:


mipegg wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


mipegg wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Outside beauty: Nice eyes, nice hair and nice bone structure.
Inside beauty: Someone who is truly kind, accepts themselves and others' behaviors and has finally understood the world- they know their purpose.


I dunno, I would argue for something to be beautiful its bones need to be inside tbh


I can see bones, regardless of whether they're outside or inside.


Them xray eyes must be a real pain, dont see underwear just bones


Never wanted to see underwear- those things are stanky! But bones are cool.


They kinda just sit there and be all.... 'im white and hard yo'. There are more interesting things to play with in humans!
18916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 6/19/13 , edited 6/19/13
In terms of people: beauty is a decent girl with an amazing personality who cares for themselves as well as for others. Someone who does not let themselves go like lots of ppl in america today.. :/

In terms of art: beauty is abstract. Something that the artist made that invoked feelings in themselves, which upon my sight, makes me interpret that feeling, whether it be the same or different; and take it as my own.

In terms of nature: beauty is a secluded area untouched by the grasp of mankind. Its a peaceful environment very lively with plants and wildlife.. with a forest and a nice opening in the center, and some waterfalls that give way to unexplored caves
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.