desktop background
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13
Thanks to the Fedex failure to deliver virus, and that I was stupid enough to download it. My background has ended up like this once again


Anyone got some good desktop background of hot cougars



Edit: Just a heads up to you folks, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DOWNLOAD the failure to deliver Fedex attachment. it is not what you ordered.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
Lol, please don't get banned again.
40659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
This has been my standard one for a while now. I sometimes change it up for holidays and stuff, but I keep coming back to this one.

17148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / US Florida
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
as it is lol i have no icons XD
27463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
There is already an active thread for this here: www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103/desktop-pictures
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

There is already an active thread for this here: www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103/desktop-pictures



Thank you for pointing that out. The mods must be tired and asleep from working a long day of closing my threads. You need to wait til they are back
27463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

There is already an active thread for this here: www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103/desktop-pictures



Thank you for pointing that out. The mods must be tired and asleep from working a long day of closing my threads. You need to wait til they are back


I could easily believe that. I just figured it was best to point it out for those who don't already know that they shouldn't bother with your threads.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

There is already an active thread for this here: www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103/desktop-pictures



Thank you for pointing that out. The mods must be tired and asleep from working a long day of closing my threads. You need to wait til they are back


I could easily believe that. I just figured it was best to point it out for those who don't already know that they shouldn't bother with your threads.



lol yes my threads are often irrelevant to what other people talk about on here. Sorry if I offended you
27463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:





lol yes my threads are often irrelevant to what other people talk about on here. Sorry if I offended you


That is no issue with me. I never get offended online and rarely, if ever, offline.
69616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


That is no issue with me. I never get offended online and rarely, if ever, offline.


YOU SMELL
27463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

haikinka wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


That is no issue with me. I never get offended online and rarely, if ever, offline.


YOU SMELL


Like pure awesomeness. I know. Thanks, but it's a bit embarrassing to have someone point that out.
Posted 3/27/13
lol thanks for the info
Sailor Candy Moderator
164355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

There is already an active thread for this here: www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103/desktop-pictures


Why thank you ^.^
You must be logged in to post.