First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Why do MEN generalize women so much?
Posted 3/29/13
how about living as an individual not constantly fighting between who's worse between men and women, it happens, just don't play a part in it.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
^ Exactly. Why does there have to be a fight and a division between the sexes? Silly, humans. You can do better than that. I am so disappointed.
Posted 3/29/13
Get over it. Men will always judge women , and women will always judge men. Just another day on earth.
16834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Here's the stand up comics' answer: Men have simple minds and cannot comprehend the complexity of a woman. We cannot multitask and we are dumb.

Here's my answer: I don't know why some do it, maybe something happened in their lives that caused them to group women into a category somehow. Kind of like how stereotypes and racism happens, a person is not born a racist, someone or something happens that teaches them to act or think that way.

Here is a generalization about women that I could make due to my own experiences: Every girl I've liked turned out to already be in a relationship. So I could say that all the good ones are taken. But I know that in reality that I've only liked about 10 girls in total (not like as in "oh she's hot" but like as in I want to go out with her) so that generalization is very unfair and foolish.
14127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
just be a bad boy they love it!
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13

TheCoolAlchemist wrote:

I think this thread is more of a plea to stop making so many of the "Why do women/girls _______"

It's tiresome to see a new one every week.


We have a winner. Since someone seems to have taken your cookies, here's some more.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

Oldthrashbar wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

This is a response to the "Why are women so complicated?" and "What is a girl?" threads that are popular at the moment, and primarily ill-natured comments associated with these threads. Please note that this isn't an attack on all men.
It's especially ironic that alot of the complaints about us women regard how self-conscious and overly-critical men apparently tend to believe us to be. As for the ladies who's behavior actually fits the overwhelming stereotype of women, perhaps they wouldn't act that way if "you men" wouldn't be so judgmental. The nasty comments about us females accurately portray how vicious men can be.

Edit at 1:29 pm on March 28, eastern US time:
The point of my thread is "Tit for Tat." I'm well aware of the realities of generalizations. This is supposed to focus on evening the score. I've mentioned this several times in the comments, starting shortly after this thread was made. I'm not interested in repeating myself anymore.


Why do WOMEN generalize men so much? The nasty comments about us men accurately portray how vicious women can be.


This town ain't big enough for the both of us.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

Demon7trackKh wrote:

Just kidding haha.


I want me some deer, man! Go kill one with a spear, prepare it, and bring it to me to cook. That really does sound yummy, actually. I would honestly enjoy planning meals around alot of deer meat. I'm making myself hungry.
25528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

aeb0717 wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:

Just kidding haha.


I want me some deer, man! Go kill one with a spear, prepare it, and bring it to me to cook. That really does sound yummy, actually. I would honestly enjoy planning meals around alot of deer meat. I'm making myself hungry.


Did not expect you to reply that way!! This literally made my day
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13

Demon7trackKh wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:

Just kidding haha.


I want me some deer, man! Go kill one with a spear, prepare it, and bring it to me to cook. That really does sound yummy, actually. I would honestly enjoy planning meals around alot of deer meat. I'm making myself hungry.


Did not expect you to reply that way!! This literally made my day


I'm not taking this thread seriously. The longer it exists, the less I care, too. Except for when I'm very briefly annoyed by commentors who think that this thread was inspired by far more than some annoyance, boredom, mild sadism, and an excuse to make my first thread after having joined Crunchyroll in 2008.
25528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

aeb0717 wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:


Demon7trackKh wrote:

Just kidding haha.


I want me some deer, man! Go kill one with a spear, prepare it, and bring it to me to cook. That really does sound yummy, actually. I would honestly enjoy planning meals around alot of deer meat. I'm making myself hungry.


Did not expect you to reply that way!! This literally made my day


I'm not taking this thread seriously. The longer it exists, the less I care, too. Except for when I'm very briefly annoyed by commentors who think that this thread was inspired by far more than some annoyance, boredom, mild sadism, and an excuse to make my first thread after having joined Crunchyroll in 2008.


Oh yeah I see makes sense then.
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

aeb0717 wrote:

This is a response to the "Why are women so complicated?" and "What is a girl?" threads that are popular at the moment, and primarily ill-natured comments associated with these threads. Please note that this isn't an attack on all men.
It's especially ironic that alot of the complaints about us women regard how self-conscious and overly-critical men apparently tend to believe us to be. As for the ladies who's behavior actually fits the overwhelming stereotype of women, perhaps they wouldn't act that way if "you men" wouldn't be so judgmental. The nasty comments about us females accurately portray how vicious men can be.

Edit at 1:29 pm on March 28, eastern US time:
The point of my thread is "Tit for Tat." I'm well aware of the realities of generalizations. This is supposed to focus on evening the score. I've mentioned this several times in the comments, starting shortly after this thread was made. I'm not interested in repeating myself anymore.


Are you by any chance one of those feminist d-bags?
Just asking.
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

-Vega- wrote:

^ Exactly. Why does there have to be a fight and a division between the sexes? Silly, humans. You can do better than that. I am so disappointed.


Actually, if history and recent sexist movements have taught us anything, we can't. It just gets worse. We are a species full of ignorant morons. We fight over stupid things.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/13 , edited 3/29/13

SlimShadyDogg wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

This is a response to the "Why are women so complicated?" and "What is a girl?" threads that are popular at the moment, and primarily ill-natured comments associated with these threads. Please note that this isn't an attack on all men.
It's especially ironic that alot of the complaints about us women regard how self-conscious and overly-critical men apparently tend to believe us to be. As for the ladies who's behavior actually fits the overwhelming stereotype of women, perhaps they wouldn't act that way if "you men" wouldn't be so judgmental. The nasty comments about us females accurately portray how vicious men can be.

Edit at 1:29 pm on March 28, eastern US time:
The point of my thread is "Tit for Tat." I'm well aware of the realities of generalizations. This is supposed to focus on evening the score. I've mentioned this several times in the comments, starting shortly after this thread was made. I'm not interested in repeating myself anymore.


Are you by any chance one of those feminist d-bags?
Just asking.


You don't pay much attention to the other comments, do you? The one above your first should answer your question.
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/29/13

aeb0717 wrote:


SlimShadyDogg wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

This is a response to the "Why are women so complicated?" and "What is a girl?" threads that are popular at the moment, and primarily ill-natured comments associated with these threads. Please note that this isn't an attack on all men.
It's especially ironic that alot of the complaints about us women regard how self-conscious and overly-critical men apparently tend to believe us to be. As for the ladies who's behavior actually fits the overwhelming stereotype of women, perhaps they wouldn't act that way if "you men" wouldn't be so judgmental. The nasty comments about us females accurately portray how vicious men can be.

Edit at 1:29 pm on March 28, eastern US time:
The point of my thread is "Tit for Tat." I'm well aware of the realities of generalizations. This is supposed to focus on evening the score. I've mentioned this several times in the comments, starting shortly after this thread was made. I'm not interested in repeating myself anymore.


Are you by any chance one of those feminist d-bags?
Just asking.


You don't pay much attention to the other comments, do you? The one above your first should answer your question.


Sorry, read the first post and posted it. Like most normal people, I don't read an entire forum post with pages upon pages of comments to post something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.