Post Reply Maid positions.
Posted 3/31/13
Hello, hello.
This is where you all will be applying for maid positions for Sweet and Salty Cafe!

First name:
Last name:
Age:
About yourself:

Picture.
(High quality, please)


Not too much nudity, we don't want to get banned.
Thank you!
Posted 4/1/13
First name: Emi
Last name: Suzuki
Age: 19(soon to be 20)
About yourself: Emi is a college student finishing up her second year, working part time as a maid in order to save up money for her third year of college. She might seem shy and all blushy, but don't let that fool you, once she opens up she is a different person. Her number one goal is to do her job efficiently!
Posted 4/8/13

understand-the-game wrote:

First name: Emi
Last name: Suzuki
Age: 19(soon to be 20)
About yourself: Emi is a college student finishing up her second year, working part time as a maid in order to save up money for her third year of college. She might seem shy and all blushy, but don't let that fool you, once she opens up she is a different person. Her number one goal is to do her job efficiently!


Accepted. You are now a maid, we hope you enjoy working here. Membership cards will be out soon, so stay active for us. ♥
Customer
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/13 , edited 4/10/13
First name: Miu
Last name: Scarlet
Age: 15 years old.
About yourself: She's shy at first but then becomes happy & smiling. Miu is an 8th grader but will in the autumn be a 9th grader. She works at the café because she need money for stuff she wants. She loves fashion and books very much.

Picture:
Posted 4/10/13

LittleMissArisu wrote:

First name: Miu
Last name: Scarlet
Age: 15 years old.
About yourself: She's shy at first but then becomes happy & smiling. Miu is an 8th grader but will in the autumn be a 9th grader. She works at the café because she need money for stuff she wants. She loves fashion and books very much.

Picture:


Accepted. Your membership card will be made soon. Thanks for applying at S&S. ♡
Customer
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
@streetdre4ms

Sankyuu.
23979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 4/10/13 , edited 4/10/13


First name: Izumi (いずみ)

Last name: Yamada (山田)

Age: 20

About yourself: Kind of shy but is determined when it comes to things she likes. What does she like you say? Well, sleeping and eating sweet things of course! She also has a weak spot for puppies. If Izumi hasn't gotten her fair share of fatty cakes loaded with corn syrup, she looses her sugary happiness to a salty bitterness.





Posted 4/11/13

mesomuffin wrote:



First name: Izumi (いずみ)

Last name: Yamada (山田)

Age: 20

About yourself: Kind of shy but is determined when it comes to things she likes. What does she like you say? Well, sleeping and eating sweet things of course! She also has a weak spot for puppies. If Izumi hasn't gotten her fair share of fatty cakes loaded with corn syrup, she looses her sugary happiness to a salty bitterness.







Great subscription! I enjoyed reading it. You have been accepted, you are now a Maid at S&S! We hope you enjoy it here. Also, you need a membership card to apply for a job, so if you could post in that forum it would be appreciated.
22499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/13/13 , edited 4/17/13
First name: runchan
Last name: mystery
Age: 16
About yourself: really funny loves new people and is really nice sometimes shy till you get to know me and loves maid outfits lol
Posted 4/13/13 , edited 4/13/13

First name: Shiomi
Last name: Risako
Age: 16
About yourself: Bipolar, Risako's mood changes all the time. One second she can be happy and the next second she can be angry. Risako enjoys spending her time eating cakes and sweets because it always makes her happy.

Picture. (High quality, please)
Posted 4/16/13

runchan1 wrote:

First name: runchan
Last name: mystery
Age: 16
About yourself: really funny loves new people and is really nice sometimes shy till you get to know me and loves maid outfits lol


Would you mind posting a more high-quality photo, please?
Posted 4/16/13

-MissRabbit wrote:


First name: Shiomi
Last name: Risako
Age: 16
About yourself: Bipolar, Risako's mood changes all the time. One second she can be happy and the next second she can be angry. Risako enjoys spending her time eating cakes and sweets because it always makes her happy.

Picture. (High quality, please)


Although we have concerns about your moodiness, you have been accepted; if you have to take a breather out of anger, you have permission to do so. We hope you enjoy working here at S&S!
22499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
done
Posted 4/18/13


First name: Kairi
Last name: Tottori
Age: 16
About yourself: Kairi has always been cute but she's wanted to break that image, she got attention form boys but never the attention she wanted. Kairi is a smart girl, and rather shy at times. She blossoming and that is something she'll just have to get used to. She's applying for this job...well because she needs one and she's hoping it'll break that awkward little shell of hers.
Posted 4/18/13

DreamscapeRuins wrote:



First name: Kairi
Last name: Tottori
Age: 16
About yourself: Kairi has always been cute but she's wanted to break that image, she got attention form boys but never the attention she wanted. Kairi is a smart girl, and rather shy at times. She blossoming and that is something she'll just have to get used to. She's applying for this job...well because she needs one and she's hoping it'll break that awkward little shell of hers.


Accepted. We hope you enjoy working at S&S! Please stay active.
You must be logged in to post.