First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [April Fools] Crunchy Roll Hologram - Edible Media Streamer!
29483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
This has made my day, Pre-Orderd mine! roll on Jan 1 9999!
32301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Mmmmmmmmmm.. sushi.. om nom nom..
22938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
lol troll
10280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
you can actually buy this for 1 million wow add it to your cart everybody
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I spent five minutes of my precious life wondering what is this.
47150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I'd buy one, but I'm dead long before the estimated arrival...
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / somewhere on mars
Online
Posted 4/2/13
I wonder how long that photo took to make. But that made me a little peckish.
43128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Babylon
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
i am really curious what would happen if you had the money and charged it to to you're card.
duelit 
26321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Eh, I'd only get if it was 1080p streaming off a maki roll. That would be deliciously fun to watch ^^
41359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/2/13

paddyosmiley wrote:

i am really curious what would happen if you had the money and charged it to to you're card.


You will get a call from the card company asking if this is legitimant purchase. If you say yes, they will let it go through.
I am dead serious.

Some time later you will get another call to inform you that it was an April fools item, and that the transaction will be reversed.
IF, and I mean a BIG IF, you persist to allow the transaction to go through, it will go through. Simple as that.

I called my bank to get this info.

Though I have to say, I am surprise dmy business account on paypal didn't allow a purchase greater than 10k to go through. Weird.


EDIT:
Forgot to say, if you charged it to your DEBIT BANK CARD, and you had the funds, it would go through. No questions asked, unless you have a daily spending limit.
43128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Babylon
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

micdeath wrote:


paddyosmiley wrote:

i am really curious what would happen if you had the money and charged it to to you're card.


You will get a call from the card company asking if this is legitimant purchase. If you say yes, they will let it go through.
I am dead serious.

Some time later you will get another call to inform you that it was an April fools item, and that the transaction will be reversed.
IF, and I mean a BIG IF, you persist to allow the transaction to go through, it will go through. Simple as that.

I called my bank to get this info.

Though I have to say, I am surprise dmy business account on paypal didn't allow a purchase greater than 10k to go through. Weird.


EDIT:
Forgot to say, if you charged it to your DEBIT BANK CARD, and you had the funds, it would go through. No questions asked, unless you have a daily spending limit.


Thanks for telling me thats really interesting.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / .....check your b...
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
dammit need to save up for this yet againnnnn
10030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Scunthorpe, England
Offline
Posted 4/3/13
before it said April Fools I just read the description over and over again to try and figure out how the hell it worked...
Posted 4/3/13
I don't see a disclaimer, chances are some eccentric millionare will actually try to buy it and possibly sue when he doesn't get it.
26645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

Ozymo wrote:

I don't see a disclaimer, chances are some eccentric millionare will actually try to buy it and possibly sue when he doesn't get it.


How could they sue before the expected delivery date? The closest they could do would be to cancel the order and ask for a refund.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.