First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Married or Not, you should read this
Posted 4/2/13
Sad and very touching, indeed. I've already read this a few months back when my friend shared it to me though. Love really is unpredictable.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
It does seem a bit made up but it gives a good point. Great story!
11489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
ASDFGHJKL I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT, BUT THE GUY NEEDS TO BLEED. HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE YOUR LOVE HAS CANCER. </3 ;^; my feels Q~Q
wwe
128582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 4/2/13



same with me, it got me to cry b/c I understand it very well, b/c in some ways what happen to the wife is kinda what happen to me, just with out the cancer and being married, I dated someone for long time, gave it my all, heart and soul, just to lose him to someone else. So this story really got to me.
22978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I have my doubts on the validity of the story, but it is true we don't appreciate what we have until we loose it.

Still I'm the not married, single dude.

However this word, "boring" came to my mind. Are relationships supposed to be fun? (I wouldn't know honestly)

My conclusion, we rely too much on others. Some amount is good but too much is bad.
27607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My imagination.
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
"Made up story" Too rich coming from people who watch ANIME!.

Whether its made up or not, the point of the story is what does matter most, really sad and very touching story >':
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I don't understand why that would matter. The point of the story is what's important. Not if it is a true event that occurred at some time in the past.
46506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M & F / The Butth...
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Personally I classify this as a chain letter which Crunchyroll has specified that anyone caught forwarding will receive a BANNING from the site.
Sorry to be a joykill but these things are a waste of time, they don't contribute to constructive discussion.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

JustineKo2 wrote:

Personally I classify this as a chain letter which Crunchyroll has specified that anyone caught forwarding will receive a BANNING from the site.
Sorry to be a joykill but these things are a waste of time, they don't contribute to constructive discussion.


I disagree. The past few pages look to be full of actual dialogue. Sure, the story has been passed around on facebook a fair bit, but it looks like many people on this site haven't read it. It's not the same as a chain letter and as such, is not a bannable offense. The part where you seem to have some contention with is the last bit of stuff that's said at the bottom of the post about passing the message along. But if you read it carefully, it's not asking you to pass it along or you'll die in 7 days, etc.

However, I do see a problem with it looking the way it does. So, to compromise, I'll delete the bottom part about passing the message along etc but I'll keep the rest of the story intact.

Anyway, I've read this story before and it is definitely meant to tug at your heartstrings. The story, while sad, is a bit manipulative in how it presents itself. That said, it's still a decent read. And can open some people's eyes (in the way they may be treating their friends, family members or significant others).
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / naruto world
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
what a sad story but it does have a great point to it, should not take nothing for granted or it be too late and it's gone.
46506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M & F / The Butth...
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/2/13

Bedlam wrote:

However, I do see a problem with it looking the way it does. So, to compromise, I'll delete the bottom part about passing the message along etc but I'll keep the rest of the story intact.

Anyway, I've read this story before and it is definitely meant to tug at your heartstrings. The story, while sad, is a bit manipulative in how it presents itself. That said, it's still a decent read. And can open some people's eyes (in the way they may be treating their friends, family members or significant others).
Oh thank you, wasn't really expect such a kind, considerate response. It's a nice suprise and I think it
s a fair compromise. Thank you.

85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Relationship suppose to be happy and sad. It shouldn't be cheating or too sad. If it is, just end it already. Stop trying to fix. It's not going to work if the person loves someone else or happy.
50627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Bronx New York
Online
Posted 4/3/13

wwe wrote:




same with me, it got me to cry b/c I understand it very well, b/c in some ways what happen to the wife is kinda what happen to me, just with out the cancer and being married, I dated someone for long time, gave it my all, heart and soul, just to lose him to someone else. So this story really got to me.


OMG I am so sorry to hear that. It suck hoe some people can be so cruel in that way.
Posted 4/3/13 , edited 4/3/13
I understand the feeling of giving your whole heart to someone and them choosing someone else in the end...
This story was incredibly touching... I'm tearing up in the lobby at uni.
That poor woman, having to endure so much suffering, and even that poor man, who didn't understand what he had until it was too late...
I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Losing someone you love, no matter what the situation, is something horrible to have to deal with...
15009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/13
How come she didn't tell him and how come did she still go to work even though she was so sick ? When you're diagnosed for any kind of serious cancer , you either spend your days home or at the hospital.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.