First  Prev  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  Next  Last
Post Reply Summer 2013 Anime
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/18/13 , edited 7/18/13
Wasn't announced so not sure but one of the catalog boxes may be the K-drama which mysteriously appeared today, "Queen of Office".

http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-queen-of-office
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 7/18/13
excited for "Highschool DxD New" just because I loved the series. Also, I'm a bit confused about the "Rozen Maiden" series, it's a bit creepy.
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
I watched the first episode of Neptunia and Sunday without God and loved them both! Can't wait for the next episodes!
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Pooh Corner
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

PrincessOfBlackRosez wrote:



And I'm also waiting for Kuroko no Basket season 2. Hope it would come in summer 2013.


From what I've heard, I think it's coming out in fall.

Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

DearGodWhy wrote:


PrincessOfBlackRosez wrote:



And I'm also waiting for Kuroko no Basket season 2. Hope it would come in summer 2013.


From what I've heard, I think it's coming out in fall.



it is...
here is a list of Fall 2013 Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-807593/fall-2013-anime
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Pooh Corner
Offline
Posted 7/19/13

Compl3te wrote:


DearGodWhy wrote:


PrincessOfBlackRosez wrote:



And I'm also waiting for Kuroko no Basket season 2. Hope it would come in summer 2013.


From what I've heard, I think it's coming out in fall.



it is...
here is a list of Fall 2013 Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-807593/fall-2013-anime


Ah... thanks for the information.

364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/13
Viz puts Blood Lad episode 3 on Hulu about 30 minutes before it even aired in Japan, the TV airing in Japan is actually delayed by 90 minutes today.

I'm hoping they don't get a problem because of it.
The Wise Wizard
73238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/21/13

melina_putri wrote:

Viz puts Blood Lad episode 3 on Hulu about 30 minutes before it even aired in Japan, the TV airing in Japan is actually delayed by 90 minutes today.

I'm hoping they don't get a problem because of it.

Assuming that Viz wasn't advised of this delay, it shouldn't be an issue. 30 minutes before air time isn't really enough for it to have any impact on the airing in Japan.

Previous leaks have been days before an episode aired in Japan (Oreimo at ANN, One Piece at Funimation). Even in the one case where the schedule was known and the episode was posted rather than leaked (To Love Ru Darkness at TAN), it was many hours before the episode aired in Japan, and it was the premiere episode.

OTOH, if Viz had been informed of the delay, but somehow that information was ignored, then yes, there could be an issue, although it might be so minor we would never see any effects from it.

65167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/13
They've put up the summer lineup overview, so if there were negotiations ongoing, its become clear that they are a matter of weeks rather than days. Once I've rescued my files from my broken netbook, I'll finalize the regional distribution results.
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/25/13 , edited 7/25/13
SHIT!
so, I just found out that the studio that does the anime C³ Cube×Cursed×Curious & Shakugan no Shana Final, studio: Silver Link, also does WataMote! >< I'm going to have to start watching this along with Day Break Illusion because the studio: AIC did Date●A●Live >< BAH!
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/25/13

Compl3te wrote:


SHIT!
so, I just found out that the studio that does the anime & Shakugan no Shana Final, studio: Silver Link, also does WataMote! >< I'm going to have to start watching this along with Day Break Illusion because the studio: AIC did Date●A●Live >< BAH!


Are you sure about Silver Link and ? Silver Link also did Kokoro Connect and the same VA, Miyuji Sawashiro, did Inaba as does Sonora and there is a real visual resemblance as well... hnnnng! But I thought GAINAX did , not Silver Link.
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/25/13

hpulley wrote:


Compl3te wrote:


SHIT!
so, I just found out that the studio that does the anime & Shakugan no Shana Final, studio: Silver Link, also does WataMote! >< I'm going to have to start watching this along with Day Break Illusion because the studio: AIC did Date●A●Live >< BAH!


Are you sure about Silver Link and ? Silver Link also did Kokoro Connect and the same VA, Miyuji Sawashiro, did Inaba as does Sonora and there is a real visual resemblance as well... hnnnng! But I thought GAINAX did , not Silver Link.


Silver Link's name is all over the opening and closing of the anime. Plus, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Link
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/25/13 , edited 7/25/13

Compl3te wrote:


hpulley wrote:


Compl3te wrote:


SHIT!
so, I just found out that the studio that does the anime & Shakugan no Shana Final, studio: Silver Link, also does WataMote! >< I'm going to have to start watching this along with Day Break Illusion because the studio: AIC did Date●A●Live >< BAH!


Are you sure about Silver Link and ? Silver Link also did Kokoro Connect and the same VA, Miyuji Sawashiro, did Inaba as does Sonora and there is a real visual resemblance as well... hnnnng! But I thought GAINAX did , not Silver Link.


Silver Link's name is all over the opening and closing of the anime. Plus, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Link

Perhaps they subcontracted some of the animation in Stella Women's Academy C3 but this C3 is a different show:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C2%B3
than this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Women%27s_Academy,_High_School_Division_Class_C%C2%B3
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/25/13 , edited 7/25/13

hpulley wrote:


Compl3te wrote:


hpulley wrote:


Compl3te wrote:


SHIT!
so, I just found out that the studio that does the anime C³ Cube×Cursed×Curious & Shakugan no Shana Final, studio: Silver Link, also does WataMote! >< I'm going to have to start watching this along with Day Break Illusion because the studio: AIC did Date●A●Live >< BAH!


Are you sure about Silver Link and ? Silver Link also did Kokoro Connect and the same VA, Miyuji Sawashiro, did Inaba as does Sonora and there is a real visual resemblance as well... hnnnng! But I thought GAINAX did , not Silver Link.


Silver Link's name is all over the opening and closing of the anime. Plus, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Link

Perhaps they subcontracted some of the animation in Stella Women's Academy C3 but this C3 is a different show:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C2%B3
than this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Women%27s_Academy,_High_School_Division_Class_C%C2%B3


oh! I forget they call that anime C³ as well.

time for an edit.
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/25/13 , edited 7/25/13

Compl3te wrote:

oh! I forget they call that anime C³ as well.

time for an edit.

Sorry, I thought you meant the 'current' C3 show since this is the summer anime thread though you were comparing to older shows so I should have known... Command x Control x Communication this time instead of Cube x Cursed x Curious LOL
First  Prev  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.