First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What "color" of girls attracts your admiration the most in anime?
106038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/10/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:



i would take italian japanese and famliars :O not stuff right there


The others have benefits as well let me list a few:

Clone: can make her breasts bigger consciously.
Angel: will listen to you no matter what
Princess: will do S&M with you (you're the M)
Valhallaian: You get an intergalactic princess adult and loli form
???: ??? probably go to jail but... lol



i see were your going isnt the clone picture from to love ru?


Yes.


id take the italian first from campione anyday


Well her or the Russian.

52117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:



i would take italian japanese and famliars :O not stuff right there


The others have benefits as well let me list a few:

Clone: can make her breasts bigger consciously.
Angel: will listen to you no matter what
Princess: will do S&M with you (you're the M)
Valhallaian: You get an intergalactic princess adult and loli form
???: ??? probably go to jail but... lol



i see were your going isnt the clone picture from to love ru?


Yes.


id take the italian first from campione anyday


Well her or the Russian.






106038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/10/13




On iPhone will not edit this.

Maybe not that Russian, I kinda used the other Russian on purpose lol.
52117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

AnimeKami wrote:

On iPhone will not edit this.

Maybe not that Russian, I kinda used the other Russian on purpose lol.


Balalaika is all the Russian you'll need.

23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
I enjoy black or red hair. Eyes do not really matter to me.
106038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/10/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

On iPhone will not edit this.

Maybe not that Russian, I kinda used the other Russian on purpose lol.


Balalaika is all the Russian you'll need.



Because she IS that much Russian 0.0
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
Silver or black hair. And I love blue or green eyes
13362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
I see a lot of people like blonde hair characters, my self included. My favorite character is Sena

Posted 5/10/13
The invisible colored ones.
52270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
Orange, Red and Purple
16378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SRF-003 Calnus
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
i like Blue and pink hair the most dosent matter what eye color to me
Posted 5/11/13
White or pink hair. Red Eyes.
9418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Your list of blonds left out


Fuji from Muromi-san
22827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
White, Silver/Grey, Blue or Purple hair. Eyes can be any colour :3
106038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/16/13
Finally found this, thought I had deleted it, lol.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.