First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ever meet a "real life" Tsundere?
17061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Yes and no.
15575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
My ex was a mega Tsundere. It was kind of endearing at first, but then she morphed into a borderline.
24367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Actually I met one, or I think she is, she acts like one
16659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Yes. It is not a fun experience at all...
Banned
33167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Yeah, she digs me.
19745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/2/13
No. But I have met a real life yandere turned quickly into an ex girlfriend.
Posted 4/2/13

koji8123 wrote:

No. But I have met a real life yandere turned quickly into an ex girlfriend.


Hey! I have one of those for an ex-wife! Talk about a nightmare! That one involved the Norwegian police, 2 embassies, Interpol, I.C.E.,.....
....and yet , maybe being Tsundere; I still seem to have a pathological attraction to those type of women.
47602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I'm not even sure I know what that is exactly...
Crunchyroll Community Manager
27203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
People can't handle irl Tsundere.

Like really ...


Source: I'm tsundere / himedere af
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
No but I really want to
31577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I am a cat; the closest thing to irl tsundere.
Posted 4/2/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

I'm not even sure I know what that is exactly...


- Tsundere is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone). It can also describe a contradictory personality which is good-willed on the inside, but with a harsh attitude on the outside. Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games, the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon, reaching into other media such as anime, manga, novels, and even mass media.

- Tsundere is a slang born on the Internet, and it is a word to describe the nature of female anime or game characters. Tsundere is a word combining two words, "Tsun Tsun" and "Dere Dere". Both terms describe attitudes of a person. "Tsun Tsun" is used for cold/blunt/curt attitude, while "Dere Dere" is used when a person becomes spoony in front of his/her lover.

47602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

yourdesire wrote:


- Tsundere is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone). It can also describe a contradictory personality which is good-willed on the inside, but with a harsh attitude on the outside. Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games, the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon, reaching into other media such as anime, manga, novels, and even mass media.

- Tsundere is a slang born on the Internet, and it is a word to describe the nature of female anime or game characters. Tsundere is a word combining two words, "Tsun Tsun" and "Dere Dere". Both terms describe attitudes of a person. "Tsun Tsun" is used for cold/blunt/curt attitude, while "Dere Dere" is used when a person becomes spoony in front of his/her lover.



Ahhh... Regular people then.
17138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I did when i was little kid.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Real life tsundere? You mean someone who is severely bipolar and should probably be medicated? Yeah, they're a pain in the ass to be around.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.