First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Instagram
17095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:



fav_blasian_girl wrote:

I use Instagram but sadly it's become another Facebook/Myspace.


well all my friends quite myspace a few years back..i seemed to stop getting on facebook surprisingly.. but so far im diggin instagram



I mean I can definitely see why people like it. It was cool at first, but a lot of people from facebook swarmed it and post nothing but pictures of themselves, especially some of the ladies, doing "myspace poses" or taking slutty poses in general. That's why I'm kinda annoyed with it.


ohh yes. I see a lot of those. a loooooooooot.

one question tho, what do you usually take pictures of?
6058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 4/12/13
Twitter is stupid and instagram is Twitter for the illiterate. --Two Broke Chicks--
35295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Metro
Offline
Posted 4/12/13
naw. twitter though, @MisterHalligan
19728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

suplex57 wrote:


fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:



fav_blasian_girl wrote:

I use Instagram but sadly it's become another Facebook/Myspace.


well all my friends quite myspace a few years back..i seemed to stop getting on facebook surprisingly.. but so far im diggin instagram



I mean I can definitely see why people like it. It was cool at first, but a lot of people from facebook swarmed it and post nothing but pictures of themselves, especially some of the ladies, doing "myspace poses" or taking slutty poses in general. That's why I'm kinda annoyed with it.


ohh yes. I see a lot of those. a loooooooooot.

one question tho, what do you usually take pictures of?


Food that I make or buy, games that I play, my dogs, stuff that I read on my tablet (specifically stuff that I read from the bible), family, etc...
I rarely post solo of myself up.
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/13
I don't mind Instagram itself (it's a nice tool for prettying up your photos), but some of the users really irritate me.

Your food + a filter ≠ art. If that stuff is constantly showing up when I browse Facebook, expect me to uncheck 'show in news feed'.

Also, stop using your iPhone camera for every photo you take! It's a crappy, basic camera for capturing sudden, interesting things you encounter when out and about, not for a beautiful nature shot to go in the photo album (tourists are especially guilty of this). I am currently doing a TAFE course in photography, and I have a proper, professional HD quality camera, so I like to think I know what I'm talking about here.

But apart from those, again, it's a nice tool for adding some extra 'oomph' to your photos.

(And sorry if I sounded like I was ranting there XD)
17095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:


fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:



fav_blasian_girl wrote:

I use Instagram but sadly it's become another Facebook/Myspace.


well all my friends quite myspace a few years back..i seemed to stop getting on facebook surprisingly.. but so far im diggin instagram



I mean I can definitely see why people like it. It was cool at first, but a lot of people from facebook swarmed it and post nothing but pictures of themselves, especially some of the ladies, doing "myspace poses" or taking slutty poses in general. That's why I'm kinda annoyed with it.


ohh yes. I see a lot of those. a loooooooooot.

one question tho, what do you usually take pictures of?


Food that I make or buy, games that I play, my dogs, stuff that I read on my tablet (specifically stuff that I read from the bible), family, etc...
I rarely post solo of myself up.



Big plus on the bible readings! may i ask you what is your instgram so i can check those out



xRuneStone wrote:

I don't mind Instagram itself (it's a nice tool for prettying up your photos), but some of the users really irritate me.

Your food + a filter ≠ art. If that stuff is constantly showing up when I browse Facebook, expect me to uncheck 'show in news feed'.

Also, stop using your iPhone camera for every photo you take! It's a crappy, basic camera for capturing sudden, interesting things you encounter when out and about, not for a beautiful nature shot to go in the photo album (tourists are especially guilty of this). I am currently doing a TAFE course in photography, and I have a proper, professional HD quality camera, so I like to think I know what I'm talking about here.

But apart from those, again, it's a nice tool for adding some extra 'oomph' to your photos.

(And sorry if I sounded like I was ranting there XD)



lol nooo bro. you was just staying your opionion.

i actually have a question for you as well. I work at best buy and i can get a pretty meaaaan discount...my question for you is what camera do you recommend?? somewhere through the -1k range?
19728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

suplex57 wrote:


fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:


fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:



fav_blasian_girl wrote:

I use Instagram but sadly it's become another Facebook/Myspace.


well all my friends quite myspace a few years back..i seemed to stop getting on facebook surprisingly.. but so far im diggin instagram



I mean I can definitely see why people like it. It was cool at first, but a lot of people from facebook swarmed it and post nothing but pictures of themselves, especially some of the ladies, doing "myspace poses" or taking slutty poses in general. That's why I'm kinda annoyed with it.


ohh yes. I see a lot of those. a loooooooooot.

one question tho, what do you usually take pictures of?


Food that I make or buy, games that I play, my dogs, stuff that I read on my tablet (specifically stuff that I read from the bible), family, etc...
I rarely post solo of myself up.



Big plus on the bible readings! may i ask you what is your instgram so i can check those out



user name: thatssoblasian

13862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/13 , edited 4/12/13
Yep, same username Follow me
17095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:


fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:


fav_blasian_girl wrote:


suplex57 wrote:



fav_blasian_girl wrote:

I use Instagram but sadly it's become another Facebook/Myspace.


well all my friends quite myspace a few years back..i seemed to stop getting on facebook surprisingly.. but so far im diggin instagram



I mean I can definitely see why people like it. It was cool at first, but a lot of people from facebook swarmed it and post nothing but pictures of themselves, especially some of the ladies, doing "myspace poses" or taking slutty poses in general. That's why I'm kinda annoyed with it.


ohh yes. I see a lot of those. a loooooooooot.

one question tho, what do you usually take pictures of?


Food that I make or buy, games that I play, my dogs, stuff that I read on my tablet (specifically stuff that I read from the bible), family, etc...
I rarely post solo of myself up.



Big plus on the bible readings! may i ask you what is your instgram so i can check those out



user name: thatssoblasian



i have you now




jeanieohbeanie wrote:

Yep, same username Follow me


i have you as wellll
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

suplex57 wrote:

xRuneStone wrote:

I don't mind Instagram itself (it's a nice tool for prettying up your photos), but some of the users really irritate me.

Your food + a filter ≠ art. If that stuff is constantly showing up when I browse Facebook, expect me to uncheck 'show in news feed'.

Also, stop using your iPhone camera for every photo you take! It's a crappy, basic camera for capturing sudden, interesting things you encounter when out and about, not for a beautiful nature shot to go in the photo album (tourists are especially guilty of this). I am currently doing a TAFE course in photography, and I have a proper, professional HD quality camera, so I like to think I know what I'm talking about here.

But apart from those, again, it's a nice tool for adding some extra 'oomph' to your photos.

(And sorry if I sounded like I was ranting there XD)



lol nooo bro. you was just staying your opionion.
i actually have a question for you as well. I work at best buy and i can get a pretty meaaaan discount...my question for you is what camera do you recommend?? somewhere through the -1k range?

I use a Canon EOS 600D. I haven't done much experimentation or comparison between it and other cameras, though.
I bought it (along with two lenses) at an Australian camera shop (Ted's Cameras). Unfortunately, all up, it was over $1000. It's not cheap, sorry XD
I'm can't remember how much the camera was by itself without the lenses, but I'd imagine you could buy it for somewhere around the $500 range.
17095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/12/13

xRuneStone wrote:


suplex57 wrote:

xRuneStone wrote:

I don't mind Instagram itself (it's a nice tool for prettying up your photos), but some of the users really irritate me.

Your food + a filter ≠ art. If that stuff is constantly showing up when I browse Facebook, expect me to uncheck 'show in news feed'.

Also, stop using your iPhone camera for every photo you take! It's a crappy, basic camera for capturing sudden, interesting things you encounter when out and about, not for a beautiful nature shot to go in the photo album (tourists are especially guilty of this). I am currently doing a TAFE course in photography, and I have a proper, professional HD quality camera, so I like to think I know what I'm talking about here.

But apart from those, again, it's a nice tool for adding some extra 'oomph' to your photos.

(And sorry if I sounded like I was ranting there XD)



lol nooo bro. you was just staying your opionion.
i actually have a question for you as well. I work at best buy and i can get a pretty meaaaan discount...my question for you is what camera do you recommend?? somewhere through the -1k range?

I use a Canon EOS 600D. I haven't done much experimentation or comparison between it and other cameras, though.
I bought it (along with two lenses) at an Australian camera shop (Ted's Cameras). Unfortunately, all up, it was over $1000. It's not cheap, sorry XD
I'm can't remember how much the camera was by itself without the lenses, but I'd imagine you could buy it for somewhere around the $500 range.


ok question..what does the lense do with the camera? i havent reallyu understood why people buy different lenses. and the cam is at 649.99 at best buy. I can it for cheaper im just wanting to make sure that i get the right one
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/13


ok question..what does the lense do with the camera? i havent reallyu understood why people buy different lenses. and the cam is at 649.99 at best buy. I can it for cheaper im just wanting to make sure that i get the right one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_lens
I mostly use my different lenses for better focus when zooming in and out. I have one lens that is used to photograph close objects, and another that is used for far away objects.
If I tried to use the 'far-away lens' on a close object, it would come out very blurry, so I'd use the other lens instead.

Keep in mind that if you do go for that camera, you may want to have an experienced photographer give you a crash course on how to use it. While the basic features are very easily learnt, if you want to really master your camera, you'll need someone to teach you about it.
11995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 4/14/13

suplex57 wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

Don't have an instagram but I seem to be surviving fine. So yea.


if you get into it youll like it



Hmm...I know how instagram works and at one point, I really wanted to get instagram but then, for some reason, I just never got it.
And I am doing fine without it.
So I don't really think that I need it.
4023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/13
@AmandaChoffe

I'm pretty much posting pictures everyday...it's pretty addicting ahah!
22670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/13
I do, but it's mostly just cat pictures lol

gabbie_171
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.