First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
Post Reply The Schools Cherry Blossom Fields
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
33086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 5/20/13
Sawa: Well goodbye then. *started to leave*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 5/20/13
Ray: *continues stretching slightly irritated*
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
33086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 5/20/13
Sawa: *left*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 5/20/13
*leaves to go to the dorms*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 8/17/13 , edited 8/17/13
Ray: *lands on the other side of the fence*
≧^◡^≦
20337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Talbot: *lands shortly after Ray* *straightens up* Hmm, so this is it.
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 8/17/13
Ray: this is only the outside, the inside is a lot better... *begins to walk towards the building*
≧^◡^≦
20337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Talbot: *he doesn't answer and begins to walk after Ray*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 8/17/13
Ray: Screw it. *summons a chain and hooks it on the ledge of an open window* ...we are now heading to my room *jumps and pulls on the hook at the same time, reaching the window in seconds* ...hurry up slow-ass.
≧^◡^≦
20337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Talbot: *watches Ray, smirks and then laughs, a glint of demonic power in his eyes, he summons his wings and pushes off the ground, making it to the window in mere seconds* .......slow-ass? *he grins devilishly*
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 8/17/13
Ray: *laughs* look i didn't have much time to think of a proper insult *climbs in the room looks at all the mess thats cluttered about* ...when the fuck did it get so messy*

(changing to dorms forums xD, sorry for all the changing, but i feel kind like i have to do it xDD)
≧^◡^≦
20337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/17/13
Talbot: *laughs* I see. *He steps inside the window*

(no problem, lol. I don't mind)
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 8/18/13
Ray: We can fight here, *shakes his wrists which seems to be bruised* we should move away from the academy so it doesn't get destroyed...
≧^◡^≦
20337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/18/13
Talbot: *he bows his head as if to agree with you* I can't say the same about this cherry blossom field. *he smiles at Ray* I'm glad to finally be able to see what you can do. *he throws his mace into the ground, where it crack the ground and desecrates the ground, killing all life in a small area around it. Talbot then pops his knuckles and his neck. He doesn't seem to be injured at all, and doesn't have a single scratch on his skin or his armor* Shall we continue?

(I gotta run some errands real quick, so I gotta out this on hold for a little bit. But feel free to reply and I'll get back to it when I get back home)
≧✯◡✯≦✌
76056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / London
Online
Posted 8/18/13
Ray: no fair, you look fine *sighs* i guess fight fire with fire... Or demon powers with demon powers?
First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.