First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Konohagakure
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*Satoshi listened curiously*Seven Ninja Swordsmen...? Like Zabuza...he fought against Zabuza too once...*He looked over at Yuki*I see. So you have a bloodline trait too...*Satoshi heard her question*Yeah, I did. Uchiha have always called the Leaf home.


"Bloodline trait?" Therru didn't seem to understand what that meant. "You mean the kekkei genkai? I guess that's in the blood..." She appeared less enthusiastic, and frowned at the ground, thinking. It's like that, and yet... The girl broke from her thoughts at his response, muttering, "Always, huh?" She glanced at Satoshi as she walked. "Have you ever left the Hidden Leaf?"
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Bloodline trait?" Therru didn't seem to understand what that meant. "You mean the kekkei genkai? I guess that's in the blood..." She appeared less enthusiastic, and frowned at the ground, thinking. It's like that, and yet... The girl broke from her thoughts at his response, muttering, "Always, huh?" She glanced at Satoshi as she walked. "Have you ever left the Hidden Leaf?"


Bloodline trait: it's another way of saying kekkei genkai.*Satoshi noticed her frown; he hadn't awakened his Sharingan yet but he was observant*No, not yet. I just graduated from the academy a week ago.
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:
Bloodline trait: it's another way of saying kekkei genkai.*Satoshi noticed her frown; he hadn't awakened his Sharingan yet but he was observant*No, not yet. I just graduated from the academy a week ago.


"Congratulations." Therru looked at the buildings around, adding, "I've been to three of the great nations... But home is usually the best place to be." She laughed, "I graduated back at 13, but I haven't done anything to raise my rank yet, too much traveling and- other stuff. So we're both beginners. Guess I should call you whippersnapper-san, huh?"
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Congratulations." Therru looked at the buildings around, adding, "I've been to three of the great nations... But home is usually the best place to be." She laughed, "I graduated back at 13, but I haven't done anything to raise my rank yet, too much traveling and- other stuff. So we're both beginners. Guess I should call you whippersnapper-san, huh?"


Oh, here it is.*They stop in front of a shop*Whippersnapper? What are you going on about? You can't be any older than me.*Satoshi looked at her with skepticism*
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

Oh, here it is.*They stop in front of a shop*Whippersnapper? What are you going on about? You can't be any older than me.*Satoshi looked at her with skepticism*


Therru's frown returned, this time visible through her wrappings. "I may be short, but I'll have you know I'm an adult! You just happen to be tall for your age. I turned 18 last month, thank you very much!" Stupid height.
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Therru's frown returned, this time visible through her wrappings. "I may be short, but I'll have you know I'm an adult! You just happen to be tall for your age. I turned 18 last month, thank you very much!" Stupid height.


Uh...you gotta be kidding...*Satoshi blinked with disbelief*And for your information I'm average height! Besides, it's not just your height that makes you look young!
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:
Uh...you gotta be kidding...*Satoshi blinked with disbelief*And for your information I'm average height! Besides, it's not just your height that makes you look young!


"What?! That's average now?! That's not even fair!" TT_TT She crossed her arms at his last sentence, still frowning but with the skin just above her wrappings turning pink as she looked away. "Yeah, so?"
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"What?! That's average now?! That's not even fair!" TT_TT She crossed her arms at his last sentence, still frowning but with the skin just above her wrappings turning pink as she looked away. "Yeah, so?"


Tch, forget it. Let's just go in...*Satoshi decided to keep everything civilized and started into the figure shop*
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

Tch, forget it. Let's just go in...*Satoshi decided to keep everything civilized and started into the figure shop*


"Mkay." Her blank look returned as she followed him into the shop, then immediately was replaced by an uncharacteristically happy one. "Th- this place is amazing!" There were figures and models of everything from anime characters to tanks lining the shelves and counter-space. "If they have it...." She disappeared from Satoshi's sight and into the mass of shelves, scanning them for the piece she was looking for. A few minutes passed with nothing, and then there was a shout. "Awesome!" Therru emerged from the maze of figurines and replicas. In one hand was a figure of the fifth kazekage. "Hehe, now I've got the first five of 'em to go with the first hokages~" With a grin she held up the toy for Satoshi to look at. "They don't have this one in the shop at my village!"
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Mkay." Her blank look returned as she followed him into the shop, then immediately was replaced by an uncharacteristically happy one. "Th- this place is amazing!" There were figures and models of everything from anime characters to tanks lining the shelves and counter-space. "If they have it...." She disappeared from Satoshi's sight and into the mass of shelves, scanning them for the piece she was looking for. A few minutes passed with nothing, and then there was a shout. "Awesome!" Therru emerged from the maze of figurines and replicas. In one hand was a figure of the fifth kazekage. "Hehe, now I've got the first five of 'em to go with the first hokages~" With a grin she held up the toy for Satoshi to look at. "They don't have this one in the shop at my village!"


*Satoshi looked around. He had never been in this shop before*Hm?*He blinked at Yuki's excitement and watched go off behind the shelves*Weird...

???: Satoshi~

Huh...*He looked over to see the shop owner waving at him*Okeda? I didn't know this was your shop.

Okeda: Uh-huh.*Okeda was a fairly young man, about late twenties, who was a lot like an uncle to Satoshi*So, what brings you here?

I was just showing that girl that ran off around, that's all.*Satoshi looked over at the shelves wondering what she was looking for*

Okeda: I get it. She was cute though, you sly dog Satoshi~

Don't make me hurt you...*Satoshi said calmly*

Okeda: Backing off...*He chuckled*

*Satoshi jumped at Yuki's outburst*Geez, what the heck is that about it?*When she cam out with the figure he just blinked at it*Lord Gaara...?*He raised a brow*There are more of these things?
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:
*Satoshi looked around. He had never been in this shop before*Hm?*He blinked at Yuki's excitement and watched go off behind the shelves*Weird...

???: Satoshi~

Huh...*He looked over to see the shop owner waving at him*Okeda? I didn't know this was your shop.

Okeda: Uh-huh.*Okeda was a fairly young man, about late twenties, who was a lot like an uncle to Satoshi*So, what brings you here?

I was just showing that girl that ran off around, that's all.*Satoshi looked over at the shelves wondering what she was looking for*

Okeda: I get it. She was cute though, you sly dog Satoshi~

Don't make me hurt you...*Satoshi said calmly*

Okeda: Backing off...*He chuckled*

*Satoshi jumped at Yuki's outburst*Geez, what the heck is that about it?*When she cam out with the figure he just blinked at it*Lord Gaara...?*He raised a brow*There are more of these things?


"Uh-huh! People from all over the place collect these, so the shops get really popular~ Some cities even have like three shops, with specialization, there're figures for everything! But I'm only interested in the samurai and ninja figurines~" She grinned again, her wrappings slipping down her nose, then fixed them again, looking at the owner. "Shop-owner-san? How much are these Gaara figures?" She held it up, adding, "And do you know if you have the limited edition Fourth Hokage one?"
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Uh-huh! People from all over the place collect these, so the shops get really popular~ Some cities even have like three shops, with specialization, there're figures for everything! But I'm only interested in the samurai and ninja figurines~" She grinned again, her wrappings slipping down her nose, then fixed them again, looking at the owner. "Shop-owner-san? How much are these Gaara figures?" She held it up, adding, "And do you know if you have the limited edition Fourth Hokage one?"


R-Really...?*At first Satoshi found it strange, but then a thought came over him when sh mentioned the Fourth. Only the really powerful and legendary would be one these figures. With an inward chuckle he wondered how he'd look in plastic*

Okeda: *He told her the price for the Gaara figure*As for the Lord Fourth I've been looking for him myself. Sorry. But, since you know Satoshi here, I'll give you a discount on Lord Gaara~

*Satoshi looked at him*Okeda, you don't have to do that.

Okeda: Forget about it Satoshi. Consider a graduation present~
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:
R-Really...?*At first Satoshi found it strange, but then a thought came over him when sh mentioned the Fourth. Only the really powerful and legendary would be one these figures. With an inward chuckle he wondered how he'd look in plastic*

Okeda: *He told her the price for the Gaara figure*As for the Lord Fourth I've been looking for him myself. Sorry. But, since you know Satoshi here, I'll give you a discount on Lord Gaara~

*Satoshi looked at him*Okeda, you don't have to do that.

Okeda: Forget about it Satoshi. Consider a graduation present~


"So you don't have it either...." She looked thoughful for a minute, then blinked, looking up at Okeda. "Really?!" Her expression now matched her size, and except for the weapons and ninja garb she looked every inch a child. "That's awesome!" Therru grinned, but then paused and shook her head. "To give less than it's worth would be disrespectful to the kazekage..." Determined to buy the figure at it's true price, she set the purchase on the counter and took a paper bag out of her pocket, handing it to the owner. "Take however much you think it's worth!"
Hokage
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"So you don't have it either...." She looked thoughful for a minute, then blinked, looking up at Okeda. "Really?!" Her expression now matched her size, and except for the weapons and ninja garb she looked every inch a child. "That's awesome!" Therru grinned, but then paused and shook her head. "To give less than it's worth would be disrespectful to the kazekage..." Determined to buy the figure at it's true price, she set the purchase on the counter and took a paper bag out of her pocket, handing it to the owner. "Take however much you think it's worth!"


Okeda: Ahaha~ A true enthusiast I see. Fine fine.*He made a reasonable transaction with a smile*

You know this means you still owe me a graduation gift then, right?*Satoshi said with a smirk and his arms crossed*

Okeda: Ach! Hehe...you're cruel Satoshi...*He rubbed the back of his head*
Posted 6/18/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

Okeda: Ahaha~ A true enthusiast I see. Fine fine.*He made a reasonable transaction with a smile*

You know this means you still owe me a graduation gift then, right?*Satoshi said with a smirk and his arms crossed*

Okeda: Ach! Hehe...you're cruel Satoshi...*He rubbed the back of his head*


Therru grinned and took some tissue paper from her pocket, wrapping the figurine in it. "Thanks so much!" She tucked her paper bag and purchase in the pocket, glad for cargo shorts, then laughed, "Satoshi-kun is just weird."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.