First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Best Survival Anime?
64298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
Mirai Nikki
16125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Soul society
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
I couldnt decide so im going with
BTOOOM
SAO
High school of the dead
Blue Gender
13010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
Sorry but Im going with something that hasnt been released recently. Gantz which is also one of my favorite mangas. I also consider trigun a survivalish anime. Wolfs rain all those beat anything I have seen listed so far but maybe Ive been watching anime far too long. I could keep listing but nothing anyone is likely to agree with so meh.
25120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 4/4/13
How about the hunter exam in Hunter x Hunter??
But as an entire anime based on survival, Mirai Nikki.
19573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

maffayoo wrote:

1 Btooom!
2 High school of the dead

both amazing btooom needs a series 2. high school of the dead is getting series 2


I keep hearing that and everytime I look at releases I get disappointed
14078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
mirai nikki ..... its F!@#$#G genius
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / AU
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

aeb0717 wrote:

Btooom. I haven't seen SAO and Fate/Zero, and Highschool of the Dead is overloaded with fanservice. Admittedly, Btooom also has fanservice, but not much.


Actually, I would rank Btooom! second with the most fanservice among these 4 anime.

1. HOTD
2. Btooom!
3. SAO
4. Fate
17679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/13
Uninhabited Planet Survive

They used to have it here on crunchyroll a few years back.......
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Uninhabited_Planet_Survive

Though it's very tame, I loved it! <3 I'd recommend it

19484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

OccultLimetree wrote:

High School Of the Dead. I just wished they hadn't put in some much fan service >_> . Hope they tone it down for season 2 and focus on character development more


Do you reeeally think that's going to happen? If they tried to make the show more serious and focus on character development, HSOTD would lose the base that makes it entertaining. It would end up like SAO where every moment is unbelievably serious. Besides they'd have to deviate significantly from the manga to simply tone down fanservice. Clearly there will be development but come on it's HighSchool of the Dead, don't get your hopes up that the nurse realizes she can no longer be a ditz and rely on people, the loli coming to terms with how terrible the world is, Takagi becoming affectionate, Saeko breaking down because of how f*cked up she is, leadership confrontation between Kohta and Takashi, and finally Rei stopping being a tsundere.....cause that will happen
19484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/13 , edited 4/4/13

Shinny099 wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

Btooom. I haven't seen SAO and Fate/Zero, and Highschool of the Dead is overloaded with fanservice. Admittedly, Btooom also has fanservice, but not much.


Actually, I would rank Btooom! second with the most fanservice among these 4 anime.

1. HOTD
2. Btooom!
3. SAO
4. Fate


Is this a ranking of fanservice because if so Fate/Zero should be at the top
Fate/Stay Night Archer has nothing on Gilgamesh
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

TheSarcasticOne wrote:


OccultLimetree wrote:

High School Of the Dead. I just wished they hadn't put in some much fan service >_> . Hope they tone it down for season 2 and focus on character development more


Do you reeeally think that's going to happen? If they tried to make the show more serious and focus on character development, HSOTD would lose the base that makes it entertaining. It would end up like SAO where every moment is unbelievably serious. Besides they'd have to deviate significantly from the manga to simply tone down fanservice. Clearly there will be development but come on it's HighSchool of the Dead, don't get your hopes up that the nurse realizes she can no longer be a ditz and rely on people, the loli coming to terms with how terrible the world is, Takagi becoming affectionate, Saeko breaking down because of how f*cked up she is, leadership confrontation between Kohta and Takashi, and finally Rei stopping being a tsundere.....cause that will happen


I Totally agree and i know many survival manga's but not anime i think Devil Survivor counts just starting 2
20286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/4/13

TheSarcasticOne wrote:


OccultLimetree wrote:

High School Of the Dead. I just wished they hadn't put in some much fan service >_> . Hope they tone it down for season 2 and focus on character development more


Do you reeeally think that's going to happen? If they tried to make the show more serious and focus on character development, HSOTD would lose the base that makes it entertaining. It would end up like SAO where every moment is unbelievably serious. Besides they'd have to deviate significantly from the manga to simply tone down fanservice. Clearly there will be development but come on it's HighSchool of the Dead, don't get your hopes up that the nurse realizes she can no longer be a ditz and rely on people, the loli coming to terms with how terrible the world is, Takagi becoming affectionate, Saeko breaking down because of how f*cked up she is, leadership confrontation between Kohta and Takashi, and finally Rei stopping being a tsundere.....cause that will happen


Its okay man, i know its not going to happen... A man can hope but haha
16059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 4/5/13 , edited 4/5/13

HisokaTan wrote:

Sorry but Im going with something that hasnt been released recently. Gantz which is also one of my favorite mangas. I also consider trigun a survivalish anime. Wolfs rain all those beat anything I have seen listed so far but maybe Ive been watching anime far too long. I could keep listing but nothing anyone is likely to agree with so meh.


I love gantz as well. Everything shown in such an awesome way. Cant wait to see how that battle with that giant ends.
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/5/13 , edited 4/5/13
Mirai Nikki was fudging awesome! Best survival anime I've seen so far but, Devil Survivor 2 looks like it shows a lot of promise, as well.
17298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/5/13
Higurashi
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.