First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Majestic Prince Discussions
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
I think the only useful thing from this episode is that a ship is approaching their station that has something to do with what looks like a 1v1 duel with Izuru (based on next week's preview) other than that I felt like I had a 20 minute brain freeze watching that episode.
47403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13

shaunj07 wrote:

I think the only useful thing from this episode is that a ship is approaching their station that has something to do with what looks like a 1v1 duel with Izuru (based on next week's preview) other than that I felt like I had a 20 minute brain freeze watching that episode.

Naw, this episode was totally worth it, especially the last few seconds!
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

I think the only useful thing from this episode is that a ship is approaching their station that has something to do with what looks like a 1v1 duel with Izuru (based on next week's preview) other than that I felt like I had a 20 minute brain freeze watching that episode.

Naw, this episode was totally worth it, especially the last few seconds!


Oh wow! How did I miss those beauties?
47403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Oh wow! How did I miss those beauties?

Remember! With anime you always, Always, ALWAYS have to watch past the credits!

Someone who is better with PS than I am can make animated gifs or full length versions of those two panned images. Well worth watching the end again!
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Oh wow! How did I miss those beauties?

Remember! With anime you always, Always, ALWAYS have to watch past the credits!

Someone who is better with PS than I am can make animated gifs or full length versions of those two panned images. Well worth watching the end again!


Yea, I was watching it at work so I stopped it at the ending theme. Forgot to go back and let it run through normally;although, I did see the previews for the next episode. I'd like to see more about Teoria and Izuru and their past connection since it seems like more than "close friends."
71902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
watching past credit is like rule two of anime watching...

16256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/13 , edited 6/25/13
Ok first of all, this show has gotten better. I dont think I can say the same for Gargantia and Valvrave. Gargantia seems like its rushing to an ending and Valvrave is getting a second season but I think the recent change in the romantic front has hurt it a bit. Well it has gotten a lot more attention so I guess mission accomplished.

Meanwhile, this show is chugging along, but the last two episodes there has been no update on the love front and they both seemed like filler almost. Lets get this back full throttle. This show deserves to be more popular.

Funny thing is, I don't see the next episode scheduled yet which is kinda scary..
mipegg 
18388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/25/13
Yea, I'm waiting for this next episode to be scheduled. I really am enjoying this more than I expected, I'm enjoying the "mecha revival" this season a lot.
mipegg 
18388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
Any knews on todays episode? Nothing on the pervious episodes comment, nor anything announced unless I've missed something and every other outlet has MJP at 13 episodes?
71902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
mjp is 24 eps
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / As of right now,...
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
As for mine:22
mipegg 
18388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
either way there should be an episode this week?
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

mipegg wrote:

either way there should be an episode this week?


They are airing a recap episode this week in Japan and Crunchyroll usually doesn't simulcast recap episodes.
44018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/27/13

melina_putri wrote:


mipegg wrote:

either way there should be an episode this week?


They are airing a recap episode this week in Japan and Crunchyroll usually doesn't simulcast recap episodes.


Ah, so that's why there isn't a new episode listed. I was wondering about that. Thanks for the info.
16256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
What is going to distract me from work today!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.