First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What's crunchyrolls phone number?
25013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Franklin, TN
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Thanks to the entire Crunchy team for your quick response.


296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
I need to cancel my membership immediately please help i cant afford it any more and the customer service doesn't really help I already tried
59708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/6/16

Zeke50oo wrote:

I need to cancel my membership immediately please help i cant afford it any more and the customer service doesn't really help I already tried


You'll need to work with customer support directly for any billing issues, and they can be reached through the /contact form, or by emailing [email protected]. They don't offer support over the phone.
Der Zoodirektor
25963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 10/6/16

eyeofpain wrote:
You'll need to work with customer support directly for any billing issues, and they can be reached through the /contact form, or by emailing [email protected]. They don't offer support over the phone.


I already helped him~
59708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/6/16

shinryou wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:
You'll need to work with customer support directly for any billing issues, and they can be reached through the /contact form, or by emailing [email protected]. They don't offer support over the phone.


I already helped him~


Cool~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.