Remove this ad
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Hataraku Maou-sama! Discussions
Posted 5/23/13
this series is great wish it was on crunchyroll
30643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 5/23/13 , edited 5/23/13
20954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
someone really needs to make a gif of the scene where Suzuno-chan was walking around the TV in amazement
5589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / America
Offline
Posted 5/24/13 , edited 5/24/13
Another great episode. Chiho's faces are always hilarious lol.

To anyone who watched Pokemon before, did you noticed that the SFC manager looks like James from Team Rocket?
12662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Episode 8 didnt do it for me. Nothing exciting or really fun happened, hope they pick it up again next episode.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/24/13 , edited 5/24/13
I loved the part where Lucifer kept asked where all the fried chicken went any everyone ignored him


aidenraine wrote:

someone really needs to make a gif of the scene where Suzuno-chan was walking around the TV in amazement


30225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/24/13 , edited 5/24/13
I love this cast.




tommythecat wrote:

I loved the part where Lucifer kept asked where all the fried chicken went any everyone ignored him


aidenraine wrote:

someone really needs to make a gif of the scene where Suzuno-chan was walking around the TV in amazement



That was also my first thought and that is an awesome .gif!
21136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
This is my comedy of the season.
20954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/13

tommythecat wrote:

I loved the part where Lucifer kept asked where all the fried chicken went any everyone ignored him


aidenraine wrote:

someone really needs to make a gif of the scene where Suzuno-chan was walking around the TV in amazement




hahaha, that's amazing
20707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / HELL
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
this season anime's are better than the previous season....and hataraku maou sama is one of my favourite this season..
its got everything...from action to comedy to romance
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
My only regret is that this is not available on Crunchyroll D:
30225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/25/13 , edited 5/25/13

pbutters wrote:

My only regret is that this is not available on Crunchyroll D:

Kinda, but it is on Hulu if you're in the US.
51293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 5/25/13 , edited 5/25/13
Still liking it

The new character is definitely setting up what is yet to come.

I am working on making the McRonald uniform.... cant find a black collar polo shirt for some reason.
67647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

Hei-201 wrote:

Another great episode. Chiho's faces are always hilarious lol.

To anyone who watched Pokemon before, did you noticed that the SFC manager looks like James from Team Rocket?


I'm not even a pokemon fan and caught that one.

First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.