First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Post Reply Hataraku Maou-sama! Discussions
58979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
Well I agree he is quiet aware too but he is probably just oblivious to the hints or nampa-ness of the opposite sex
53349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

iashakezula wrote:

Well I agree he is quiet aware too but he is probably just oblivious to the hints or nampa-ness of the opposite sex

I thought nampa was only used for guys but I guess girls can be nampa too...
58979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
you are right but I kinda can hear it both ways though
Posted 6/8/13
I feel like I'm the only one who dropped the show after the first half. The first few episodes were alright, interesting enough for me to keep up with it, then it just slowly turned into a gag fest with Maou's female co-worker just getting on my nerves. Not my type of comedy, I guess.
90102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
someone requested this???

13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13

AnimeKami wrote:

someone requested this???



I sort of like you a little bit.
90102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13

zipzo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

someone requested this???



I sort of like you a little bit.


I wasn't liked before? lol XD
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
I never said that. I'd say I was neutral before.

+1 BP to you.
58979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13

Nioos wrote:

I feel like I'm the only one who dropped the show after the first half. The first few episodes were alright, interesting enough for me to keep up with it, then it just slowly turned into a gag fest with Maou's female co-worker just getting on my nerves. Not my type of comedy, I guess.


So what kind of comedy do you like ?

To me ,the comedy of this anime is based on the relationship of each characters and the situation they are in .The more varierty the character has the better for the writting.

And in here the seiyuu are pretty spot on with their timing and reactions to each other.
Its the same goes with Gintama and Ixion Saga DT. They have their over the top moments but the best lines I would be hearing is from Alciel .I missed them the first time I watched it but when I went back and caught them , I just start cracking up.

I can say the writting on the first 5 episodes were the best though but by then one would have accepted the characters for what they are
.
28330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

aidenraine wrote:

chiho just seems like too flat (oh, ironic wordings) of a character. the only purpose she serves is as a romantic interest to Sadao and rival for emilia. pretty much nothing more.

or I guess you could say.. she's the "moe" element of the show that doesn't even need a "moe" element.


I like the whole show but Chiho must be pretty important to the show to have her in the ending song so much.BTW the song is way cool and when subbed in English.
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

chiho just seems like too flat (oh, ironic wordings) of a character. the only purpose she serves is as a romantic interest to Sadao and rival for emilia. pretty much nothing more.

or I guess you could say.. she's the "moe" element of the show that doesn't even need a "moe" element.


I like the whole show but Chiho must be pretty important to the show to have her in the ending song so much.BTW the song is way cool and when subbed in English.


Hey, I will take any outro or intro wrapped in Chiho fanservice any day.
37934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 6/8/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

chiho just seems like too flat (oh, ironic wordings) of a character. the only purpose she serves is as a romantic interest to Sadao and rival for emilia. pretty much nothing more.

or I guess you could say.. she's the "moe" element of the show that doesn't even need a "moe" element.


I like the whole show but Chiho must be pretty important to the show to have her in the ending song so much.BTW the song is way cool and when subbed in English.


I'm not really arguing against her importance to the show, I just think she's a pretty 1-dimensional character, development wise. plus, I really prefer emilia's type..
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13

aidenraine wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

chiho just seems like too flat (oh, ironic wordings) of a character. the only purpose she serves is as a romantic interest to Sadao and rival for emilia. pretty much nothing more.

or I guess you could say.. she's the "moe" element of the show that doesn't even need a "moe" element.


I like the whole show but Chiho must be pretty important to the show to have her in the ending song so much.BTW the song is way cool and when subbed in English.


I'm not really arguing against her importance to the show, I just think she's a pretty 1-dimensional character, development wise. plus, I really prefer emilia's type..


Irony because Emilia is like the most under-developed character save for the daddy flash back.

Pretty sure you're judging with the lower head
90102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
Emilia is the best girl. According to the Dark Side.


37934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 6/8/13


Emilia is definitely under-developed (yes, in more ways than one...) but she's certainly more developed than Chiho. we at least know things about Emilia. her past, her motivation... the only thing that they tell us about Chiho is she's a 16 year old high school student with huge boobs who loves Maou for some reason.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.