First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Post Reply Hataraku Maou-sama! Discussions
21265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 3/13/14

Deathnmasses wrote:

I can't get over this anime. Just found out about it and watched it all today.

Yes, another convert!

This is one of my top 10 all time favorite anime, so I'm always thrilled when people join in on the fun!
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/13/14 , edited 3/13/14

iblessall wrote:

I can't get over this anime. Just found out about it and watched it all today.
Yes, another convert!

This is one of my top 10 all time favorite anime, so I'm always thrilled when people join in on the fun! :)


Same here! I would just love to hear some news about a 2nd season, haven't read the manga yet though but I hope it's doing well enough for it to give us a 2nd season for the anime
21265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 3/13/14

Ashley_Zoldyck wrote:


iblessall wrote:

I can't get over this anime. Just found out about it and watched it all today.
Yes, another convert!

This is one of my top 10 all time favorite anime, so I'm always thrilled when people join in on the fun! :)


Same here! I would just love to hear some news about a 2nd season, haven't read the manga yet though but I hope it's doing well enough for it to give us a 2nd season for the anime

It's actually originally a light novel series, but there is definitely still enough material in the novels for a second season.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / US of A
Online
Posted 3/13/14
I need more of this show! 12 episodes was not enough.
133984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/7/14
Dubs announced:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/05/06-1/the-devil-is-a-part-timer-english-dub-female-leads-announced

As much as I love this show, I'm not sure I'll watch it since seeing the first time left me with good impressions. The second half of the show also wasn't as strong as the first half imo so the experience of watching it again in dub would be weaker.
24207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Online
Posted 5/7/14
My wish list at Funi grows bigger with this!
25872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 5/7/14
first dub trailer can be found here: http://youtu.be/9eCFxxQ4WE0

it's.. kinda iffy, but I'm hoping that's a trailer using early cuts, or the scenes haven't been fully edited.
22956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
I'd have to get used to Emi's voice. Maou wasn't too bad, though.
21265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 5/7/14

aidenraine wrote:

first dub trailer can be found here: http://youtu.be/9eCFxxQ4WE0

it's.. kinda iffy, but I'm hoping that's a trailer using early cuts, or the scenes haven't been fully edited.

For me, doesn't matter if the dub is good or the most awful thing ever.

I want those discs. So I'll be buying no matter what. If the dub sucks, I'll just ignore it and continue to enjoy the excellence that is the original Japanese performance.
25872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 5/7/14

iblessall wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

first dub trailer can be found here: http://youtu.be/9eCFxxQ4WE0

it's.. kinda iffy, but I'm hoping that's a trailer using early cuts, or the scenes haven't been fully edited.

For me, doesn't matter if the dub is good or the most awful thing ever.

I want those discs. So I'll be buying no matter what. If the dub sucks, I'll just ignore it and continue to enjoy the excellence that is the original Japanese performance.


same thing here. I have the Japanese Blu-Rays, the Funimation subbed files from iTunes, and I will be getting the dubbed Blu-Rays as well.
21265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 5/7/14

aidenraine wrote:
same thing here. I have the Japanese Blu-Rays, the Funimation subbed files from iTunes, and I will be getting the dubbed Blu-Rays as well.

Dude. Brofist and high five for commitment to the cause!

I also have the Funi iTunes files. Here's hoping for a second season!
54027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 5/7/14 , edited 5/7/14
mmm

Yeah Emi's voice actor ....I will have to get use to , I am not too fond of her voice.They should made her sound more mature, little lower registry.
So far Sadao and Alsiel are not bad in the few clips but I hope Sadao line are not coming out too comical becuase a lot of his lines were quiet serious in tone and thats where some of the comedy was coming from.

Either way I will buy this Bluray when it comes out, I must support my favorite anime
22956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 5/7/14 , edited 5/7/14
I will buy it if I have the money. The rich old white men gotta get my fair share first.
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Online
Posted 5/27/14
hello everyone! right now is the hataraku maou-sama vs AOT battle. We need more of you hataraku maou sama supporters! Please go vote for this great show!

Go here and vote for hataraku maou sama
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-844021/2013-battle

and here you go :)
21265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 5/27/14 , edited 5/27/14
For the sake of fairness and good anime!



Just click the above image to cast your vote! Don't forget to give a reason for your vote to count!


DETAILS: There's a battle going on right now in your very own Crunchyroll forums! The Devil is a Part-Timer!/Hataraku Maou-sama! is battling for its survival in the 2013 Battle Thread! All you need to do to help the Devil in his conquest of MgRonalds and the world is to go into the thread, state your vote for The Devil is a Part-Timer! and give a reason why you love the show. I'll be marathon listening to the OP for the evening, campaigning in my own head for this great show. Back me up and send The Devil is a Part-Timer! to the championship!!!
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.