First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hataraku Maou-sama! Discussions
71682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
lol at spoiler report...

i mean if i was maou i'd go home get my mantle before proceeding to "can you even lift"
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

AnimeKami wrote:

lol at spoiler report...
I think not: no names were mentioned!!


i mean if i was maou i'd go home get my mantle before proceeding to "can you even lift"
And speaking of names...

71682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

imiami wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

lol at spoiler report...
I think not: no names were mentioned!!


i mean if i was maou i'd go home get my mantle before proceeding to "can you even lift"
And speaking of names...



No no I would of gotten my mantle as well before proceed to be a badass. As well
47389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/3/13

imiami wrote:


ZeroAsaNumber wrote:

Anyhow I didn't like the conclusion. Those guys form Ente Isla comes in Japan and go without hesitation to Dark Lords stronghold and have a lovly converstaion.
It does have a certain logic because Emerelda and Albert would obviously trust Emilia implicitly: plus they've come to Earth to tell her that their supposed 'allies', the Church, have betrayed the humans. So it's clear that the balance of allegiances is all changing.

Anyhow this show is def one of the week's highlights: I feel like no matter which direction they take it in, they can't go wrong.


I didn't like the conclusion much either.
22905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 5/3/13 , edited 5/3/13

hpulley wrote:

I didn't like the conclusion much either.


I'm pretty sure the light novel/anime wasn't aiming towards being believable at all. I mean the title clearly explains that lol. But, tbh the unbelievability in this story/plot is what attracts new followers and makes it so fun to watch. haha
53935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 5/3/13 , edited 5/3/13
thats what it is...

this anime is indeed fun to watch.

I guess we can say that Lucifer just got greedy and so did baldy . Since Mao was out of the picture and they figure , they can completely eliminate him and take over Ente Esla ....

And for Mao wanting to stay , well I think he just lost his chance when he used up his power to save the humans. He had a change of heart :
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

hpulley wrote:


imiami wrote:



I didn't like the conclusion much either.


I agree, but I think it goes back to the earlier discussion: they seem to be wavering between the serious storyline and the humour. Really they should just commit to the humour (since that seems to be the show's premise) and just be as ridiculous and flamboyant as they like with the story. I guess they are just being faithful to the novels though.
One Punch Mod
44454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
Funi is currently effed up, and has been since last night, so no Hataraku Maou for me.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

lorreen wrote:

Funi is currently effed up, and has been since last night, so no Hataraku Maou for me.


Funi isn't working you say?

What a shocker.
14956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
Cueball!
One Punch Mod
44454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

tommythecat wrote:


lorreen wrote:

Funi is currently effed up, and has been since last night, so no Hataraku Maou for me.


Funi isn't working you say?

What a shocker.

Yeah. Surprise, surprise. Apparently it will let me watch the latest Date A Live, though (but not on Roku, because that's even more effed up--and after they finally had it working pretty well for a couple of months.)

17750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

lorreen wrote:

Funi is currently effed up, and has been since last night, so no Hataraku Maou for me.

If your using a computer, I suggest Hulu. I rewatched ep 5 there today since I had the same problem earlier. Though, I just retried funi's site and was able to start the video.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
this is on crunchyroll im guessing can someone link me so i can add to queue?
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

maffayoo wrote:

this is on crunchyroll im guessing can someone link me so i can add to queue?


It's on Funimation/Hulu or the bowels of the internet.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/4/13

tommythecat wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

this is on crunchyroll im guessing can someone link me so i can add to queue?


It's on Funimation/Hulu or the bowels of the internet.



i cudnt find snafu on here so i needed it linked earlier and if this is on here it means i can use my xbox and watch it on crunchyroll on there = better quality and easier for me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.