First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Muromi-san, Zettai Boei Leviatan, and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
59050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 4/7/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


grinebidderen wrote:

CR doesn't usually lie about their series in regions, but when it says

Zettai Boei Leviatan is set to broadcast every Saturday starting on April 6, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time for audiences in the following territories: North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Central America, and South America.
and I'm part of Scandinavia and can't see Zettai Boei Leviatan. Because Denmark aren't licensed, is what I'm getting told, when I look at the site for the series.

Availability Information
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.
Are there any feedback on why this is happening?

It wouldn't be the first time that at the start of the season the regional restrictions were not set correctly.

First, check that CR actually thinks you are in Denmark (in the "Detected Country:" at the bottom of the Contact page), and if it is, use the form to alert customer service to the issue (but be aware there may be no one in the office to act on it until Monday).

A person in The Netherlands reported the same issue with this series but states it has since been resolved.






leokiko123 wrote:

You are missing a lot of good stuff by restricting yourself to watching only licenced shows. But, you know, your call.

You may not be aware how much anime eventually gets licensed here in the United States, especially over the past few years. Waiting months or years to watch something isn't the same as missing it. If was good, it still will be.

I would like to say with age comes patience, but I've seen my share of people my age that seem to have none (though the percentage is less than among those younger). I suspect growing up in an era without even video recorders, much less the internet, is probably a bigger factor.


I must say that it is fixed now.

As you say AncientOne, I might have been impatient, and wrote the post just as spark of insanity.. or impatience..:D
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


leokiko123 wrote:

You are missing a lot of good stuff by restricting yourself to watching only licenced shows. But, you know, your call.

You may not be aware how much anime eventually gets licensed here in the United States, especially over the past few years. Waiting months or years to watch something isn't the same as missing it. If was good, it still will be.

I would like to say with age comes patience, but I've seen my share of people my age that seem to have none (though the percentage is less than among those younger). I suspect growing up in an era without even video recorders, much less the internet, is probably a bigger factor.


I limit myself to licensed shows. If they don't want me to see it, and likely buy the expensive import, then that is their loss, not mine.

Not just young people pirate though. Those of us who only watch licensed shows are a very rare breed indeed. Most people, young and old, pre-internet and post-internet born, seem to think that if you can download it from a link that shows up in a google search then it must be OK. The concept of paying for things you use seems to be lost on most today. If it isn't nailed down, if it isn't something you have to stuff into your pants to steal it from a store then people don't think it has any value now.

I think it will be interesting when 3D printers become commonplace and cheap to operate. What will they think when you can freely copy anything, not just digital media? When it can work for food? Artists, chefs, no one will be safe with their creations, they will be stolen and copied hours after release and the people will laugh about it until it happens to their own livelihood... then perhaps they will get it.

I work in software development which is why I care about this stuff. What I do can be copied, was the first thing that was copied so easily, since you don't even have to scan or rip it. So I am sensitive about people copying the work of others and NEVER do so myself, nor do I use the copies someone else has made (which seems to make some people feel better, like watching a rip is not in itself bad).

But this is why I rejoice when Crunchyroll gets something. Smaller rejoicing when Funi or AoD get something... hate their subs...
mapokl 
37496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13

hpulley
I limit myself to licensed shows. If they don't want me to see it, and likely buy the expensive import, then that is their loss, not mine.
Not just young people pirate though. Those of us who only watch licensed shows are a very rare breed indeed. Most people, young and old, pre-internet and post-internet born, seem to think that if you can download it from a link that shows up in a google search then it must be OK.


But not all people can do it. For example if i want to watch all anime that is licensed in my country and avaible to buy/watch it would take week at the most. I'm not counting crunchy worldwide licences. There is no i watch only licenced anime. There is only 2 options either watch it not full legally (about that later). or to don't watch at all.

Some say to buy imported DVD. But i don't collect dvds, i want to watch anime, not collect junk. You see nothing wrong that saying that sb else should just spend that few THOUSANDS dollars to only get what you have for 6$? I see sth wrong here. Secondly DVDs are often region-restricted, and non-regionalised dvds have higher price.

Third, why is ok, legal etc for funi to sell me anime on dvd but it's impossible to sell it in digital form? What logic it fallows? In that logic, can i watch USA-licenced shows if i rent a room in US, put there computer with net connection and camera that films monitor. Only image from camera would be transferred to me? It is legal then?

Now about pirating, stealing etc. First pirating, or actually making, distributing and using unauthorised copies of sth, is not stealing. Hitting sb with fist is not stealing either. Calling it stealing is pure sophistry. If i steal your car, you can't use it, you can't sell it, you can get any access to your car, simply you lose a car. A sth with real value. But pirating is not the some, you don't lose your rights or access to your creation in any way if sb pirate it. You don't lose even one real cent. You lose hypothetical profit. And that's only if the one who pirated it would buy it at your price in case he couldn't watch it. And usually it's not the case. The whole thing about industry losing money because of piracy is bullshit. These who pirate everything won't buy it either way, at least not in that quantity that they download. Or do you really believe that kid who downloaded 2000 mp3 on the net, in case he couldn't pirate, would just get few thousands from his pockets and buy them? Really? And do you know that average pirate buy more music, movies then non-pirate? If people would stop pirating, the industry would start to actually lose more money. Because pirates are also they customers. Becouse who support artist more. Person who buys 1 CD in month, or person who pirate 10 cd and buy 2 cds? So which one of them spend more money and support artist more? Do you know why windows have such popularity? Do you think it would become so popular if it was available only legally?

It's starting to get long and i'm only halfway. Now about legal things. Take me. I'm premium member here on Crunchy. I pay the some money for it that you and any other person for whole premium anime content. Now let's take "Flowers of Evil" for example. It's unavailable in my region so i can't watch it in place i'm right now. But if i decide to travel to Sweden suddenly i have access to it, and I can watch it. Do right-holders, artist or crunchy get more money know that i access website from Sweden and not from Poland? Do they earn more profit in any way, then if i watch it in Poland? Answer is no.

So if i go and download pirated version of "Flowers of Evil" do sb lose sth? Both now and in future? Would you say i didn't actually pay for it? So then simply by changing my physical location the unpaid become paid? It's not simple declaration, i already bought the rights to watch it and have it granted to me.

And i would buy other animes that interest me, and are not licenced on Crunchy as long as simple thing is met:
"A good quality, convenient and unproblematic access, timely and at fair price." - crunchy meet these requirements(with huge margin if we don't count these stupid RR)

But Buying overpriced dvd, that i totally don't need, that are available months or years later, with shipping cost doubling the price and are worse quality then sth i watch on the net is not. I want to watch the anime, not buy junk that would collect dust. When i watch the movie i would go to cinema or rent it, no point to buy dvds for sth you watch once. Usually one dvd is 3-4 episodes for price i would get whole crunchy library.

There are to things that destroy industry:
1) 20th century thinking, trying to put borders on the net. Trying to sell by restricting, limiting, putting some dumb sh*t like DRM, not by quality but by using monopoly.
2) Greed, greed and greed. Regional restricions are only so the can manipulate price and limit competition. Creators, Artist, Consumers, Clients etc, they are only tools to earn money. Did anybody ask if all copyright-protection companies are actually needed? They get the most money but do absolutely nothing. They are parasites don't make themselves looks like they are vital and indispensablebut that's not true. And law should be used as paraffin to conserve that dying system.

And please don't forget difference between artist and creator and what he makes and that of manufacturer. It's not a ware like hammer or butter. There are artist because the make culture. By restricting and monopolising music we don't only restrict one product we restrict culture. By being a artist and not simple nailmaker you gain some right but lose them too. It's like medicine makers can't or shouldn't charge how much they could for what they invented. They can't also limit access to it infinity just for personal gain, like other copyright holders. The culture is little similar it's not luxury goods, it's sth basic, just after food, family and housing. By denying sb access to culture we limit his social position, his possibilities of growth. I don't say anybody should get it for free, like i don't say that medicine inventors should earn money from it. Fair price, i know getting that is hard, but overcharging just because you can is wrong too.



But his is why I rejoice when Crunchyroll gets something. Smaller rejoicing when Funi or AoD get something... hate their subs...

I only rejoice on Crunchy when it get worldwide licences. In other cases is another victory of old fashioned 20th or more 19th century industry.

Ps. Sh*t, again i wrote almost whole essay for TLR And i don't have any guest passes for bait at the moment. Well i will just bluff...


THERE IS HIDDEN GUEST PASS IN THAT WALL OF LETTERS ABOVE. READ CAREFULLY TO GET IT AS ONLY SEARCHING FOR STRING OF RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS WON'T WORK
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13
First, I just watched Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet... thank you Crunchyroll for getting this one! Amazing and it is looking like a sure import buy based upon the first episode. Can't wait for next week!


mapokl wrote:


hpulley
I limit myself to licensed shows. If they don't want me to see it, and likely buy the expensive import, then that is their loss, not mine.
Not just young people pirate though. Those of us who only watch licensed shows are a very rare breed indeed. Most people, young and old, pre-internet and post-internet born, seem to think that if you can download it from a link that shows up in a google search then it must be OK.


But not all people can do it. For example if i want to watch all anime that is licensed in my country and avaible to buy/watch it would take week at the most. I'm not counting crunchy worldwide licences. There is no i watch only licenced anime. There is only 2 options either watch it not full legally (about that later). or to don't watch at all.

Some say to buy imported DVD. But i don't collect dvds, i want to watch anime, not collect junk. You see nothing wrong that saying that sb else should just spend that few THOUSANDS dollars to only get what you have for 6$? I see sth wrong here. Secondly DVDs are often
region-restricted, and non-regionalised dvds have higher price.




If I can't watch it legally THEN I DON'T WATCH IT. PERIOD. You don't have to watch it; your life won't end if you can't watch Flowers of Evil.

The legal choice is of course the one I take and the one I suggest for everyone else. But it is your choice.

Rebroadcasting using a computer in America or Japan is of course wrong and you know it is. But people do it. The choice to do this or use this, is yours.

Regional licensing and media locking sucks, I agree. But it is the content provider's right to do so. I honor that right and suggest that others should as well. The choice of whether or not to honor it remains yours.

Make your choices. Live with your conscience. That's all you can do...

mapokl 
37496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13

hpulley wrote:

First, I just watched Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet... thank you Crunchyroll for getting this one! Amazing and it is looking like a sure import buy based upon the first episode. Can't wait for next week!


mapokl wrote:


hpulley
I limit myself to licensed shows. If they don't want me to see it, and likely buy the expensive import, then that is their loss, not mine.
Not just young people pirate though. Those of us who only watch licensed shows are a very rare breed indeed. Most people, young and old, pre-internet and post-internet born, seem to think that if you can download it from a link that shows up in a google search then it must be OK.


But not all people can do it. For example if i want to watch all anime that is licensed in my country and avaible to buy/watch it would take week at the most. I'm not counting crunchy worldwide licences. There is no i watch only licenced anime. There is only 2 options either watch it not full legally (about that later). or to don't watch at all.

Some say to buy imported DVD. But i don't collect dvds, i want to watch anime, not collect junk. You see nothing wrong that saying that sb else should just spend that few THOUSANDS dollars to only get what you have for 6$? I see sth wrong here. Secondly DVDs are often
region-restricted, and non-regionalised dvds have higher price.




If I can't watch it legally THEN I DON'T WATCH IT. PERIOD. You don't have to watch it; your life won't end if you can't watch Flowers of Evil.

The legal choice is of course the one I take and the one I suggest for everyone else. But it is your choice.

Rebroadcasting using a computer in America or Japan is of course wrong and you know it is. But people do it. The choice to do this or use this, is yours.

Regional licensing and media locking sucks, I agree. But it is the content provider's right to do so. I honor that right and suggest that others should as well. The choice of whether or not to honor it remains yours.

Make your choices. Live with your conscience. That's all you can do...

Thanks for reading. And for watching legally! Support Crunchyroll!

I contend that it DOES HARM CONTENT PROVIDERS when you illegally upload/download it but... I am not going to convince anyone so... guest pass, enjoy!

HQVR3J377CA

You say: "If I can't watch it legally THEN I DON'T WATCH IT. PERIOD."
But for you, situation that there are 0 anime available legally, or it's limited to 2 shows from 90. years is strictly hypothetical. You can say what you want, but that's only because you yourself isn't in situation and you don't have to enforce what you say. Like Slave Trader who says: "If i was a slave, then i would work without paid as slave greatfully. period." or "I won't steal, even if i would die of hunger otherwise". Great hollow words.

It's quite interesting that if as owner of restaurant i would said i don't sell to Jews they would deny my right. Why? It's not like they need to eat in my restaurant or be in my city. It's not like it's necessary for them to live here, or not being here would kill them, right? It's exactly the same thing that on your opinion. It may appear rightful but in reality is egoistical and harmful thinking.

So you accept anything just because sb said so? Sb said it's wrong and harmful and you just take it as truth without thinking. Sb said that sth is good so you do it without thinking. Do you want me to spell the examples of country where people accept as wrong and good everything that politician or other people guru said?

You say: "I contend that it DOES HARM CONTENT PROVIDERS when you illegally upload/download it but... I am not going to convince anyone so...!"
And i contend that only harm they get is they butt hurt. If you contend, then you need to have argument. If you have none it's not contending, and it's not thinking either since there is no though process behind this. It's thoughtless repetition of industry sophistry.

And you support then china censorship? It's their right to decide, not? Yo also support North Korea government action? Becouse it their RIGHT to rule as the see it fit.

It's not that only. In hipotetical sitation of fusion of Microsoft an Apple. Do you thing they would be allowed to do it? They are private companies, they should do what they want, even if it bring harm to whole market, right?. Customer Rights? Competition Protection? Human Right? Freedom? Throw it out of window, it unnecessery. It's not like it's necessary to live. It's not like being slave would kill you...


50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/13

mapokl wrote:

It's quite interesting that if as owner of restaurant i would said i don't sell to Jews they would deny my right. Why? It's not like they need to eat in my restaurant or be in my city. It's not like it's necessary for them to live here, or not being here would kill them, right? It's exactly the same thing that on your opinion. It may appear rightful but in reality is egoistical and harmful thinking.

So you accept anything just because sb said so? Sb said it's wrong and harmful and you just take it as truth without thinking. Sb said that sth is good so you do it without thinking. Do you want me to spell the examples of country where people accept as wrong and good everything that politician or other people guru said?

You say: "I contend that it DOES HARM CONTENT PROVIDERS when you illegally upload/download it but... I am not going to convince anyone so...!"
And i contend that only harm they get is they butt hurt. If you contend, then you need to have argument. If you have none it's not contending, and it's not thinking either since there is no though process behind this. It's thoughtless repetition of industry sophistry.


I am not going to touch your restaurant comment as it has no place here. Regional licensing is completely different from denying someone access to your restaurant because of their background.

I don't accept things just because someone says so. And I don't accept things just because other people have repeated them on the internet.

I accept laws that were made to protect the livelihood of content providers. By giving their content away for free by uploading it, you are taking away their right to make a living by controlling how their content is sold and distributed. You say it is only butt hurt but it is much more than that. If someone uploads a copy of a video the day it is released and thousands of people download it then they lost sales, pure and simple. Your argument that none of those thousands of people who downloaded it would have bought it is impossible to prove. It is freely available to them, so they don't buy it, they just wait for it to come out knowing that someone wants to be a "hero" and upload it so they can get it for free instead of buying it. If there was no way for them to get it for free then some of them would buy it. Not all of them, but more than 0 and that means those illegal downloads are really hurting the content providers. Those laws were made to prevent this loss of income and while they are inconvenient for you, they are necessary.
mapokl 
37496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13

I edited the post before, but it's not like it change to much.


hpulley wrote:
I am not going to touch your restaurant comment as it has no place here. Regional licensing is completely different from denying someone access to your restaurant because of their background.


Right you don't deny access because of their background, but because the place they currently live. Big difference. like changing "i won't sell food to Jews" to i won't sell to anybody living in Izrael"



hpulley I don't accept things just because someone says so. And I don't accept things just because other people have repeated them on the internet.

I accept laws that were made to protect the livelihood of content providers. By giving their content away for free by uploading it, you are taking away their right to make a living by controlling how their content is sold and distributed. You say it is only butt hurt but it is much more than that. If someone uploads a copy of a video the day it is released and thousands of people download it then they lost sales
, pure and simple.


What sales? The problem is they won't sell it either way. Without coping they would earn 0$, becouse there will be no sales. In case i won't watch anime inlegally how much would be their sales? The same, since i can't buy it legally.



hpulley Your argument that none of those thousands of people who downloaded it would have bought it is impossible to prove.


I didn't say none. I said most of them. And many other who are both buyers and pirates at the same time would stop buying. The sales of music in France started dropping more then in neighbourhood countries after introducing Hadopi. Sales in countires without such restrictive law didn't drop or didn't drop that much.


hpulley It is freely available to them, so they don't buy it, they just wait for it to come out knowing that someone wants to be a "hero" and upload it so they can get it for free instead of buying it. If there was no way for them to get it for free then some of them would buy it. Not all of them, but more than 0 and that means those illegal downloads are really hurting the content providers. Those laws were made to prevent this loss of income and while they are inconvenient for you, they are necessary.


The we have at least 2 idiots here. Every premium member of Crunchy is then idiot. Crunchy translation are on the net minutes after release. And still there are a lot of people who decide to pay for it? In my case is more i paid for it, but watch it on other site because of RR But still what these people do here. This site alone is a proof that you are wrong.



Posted 4/7/13
The one about the mermaid seems really cute! I can't wait to try it.
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13

mapokl wrote:



To be a little bit on topic again... Garantia on the Verdurous Planet was given away on purpose, 8000 Blu Ray discs were given away of episodes 1 & 2 at a recent anime show. The producers decided they wanted to do this as free advertising. But that was their choice.

Your "pirating is just good free advertising" argument still isn't right. If a company wants to give their stuff away for free, they can do so. They can put it on Youtube and put a link to it on their site. They do it for their Previews so they could do it for all their episodes if they wanted to do it. If it is good advertising to give it all away, nothing is stopping them. It is THEIR RIGHT to do this or not do this. It is not your right to demand that they give it away for free and to upload it if they don't do it themselves. It is not even your right to demand that they offer it for legal streaming. You can ask nicely or threaten not to buy their products if they don't stream it but it is their creation so they should have control over it. If it was better for their business to use this model, free on YouTube plus sales then they would be doing it; the fact that they do not tells me that it is NOT better for their business.

Even if they aren't selling in Europe now, downloading does cost them potential sales in the future. Negotiations are surely hampered by the "how will this sell when everyone just downloads it for free?" argument.

People who pay for CrunchyRoll are not idiots. They want to support the industry. They want to watch legally. $6/month is a small amount of money to pay to do this. If no one pays for it but one guy each month who uploads it then there won't be any more anime.

I'm sorry that you get to see less anime a month than people who live elsewhere even though you pay the same amount. It is unfortunate. All anime should be available for streaming on this website and if I was the guy in charge that is how it would be.

I used to use your sort of justification for watching rips early. As an example Shinsekai Yori was a few days late on Crunchyroll so if I watched it early it was the same as watching it on Crunchyroll which I payed for... but it isn't the same. I am still going against the wishes of the people who made an agreement with Crunchyroll to show Shinsekai Yori here. So I don't even watch stuff early that I can watch here. Silly? Maybe but I can wait and watch it in higher quality, legally.

You can't watch it at all, that sucks but I didn't watch Hyouka, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, until it was shown here I didn't watch Little Busters! I say it again, if I can't watch it legally, I don't watch it. You know what? I lived, even though I didn't see Hyoka or Jojo's, there are lots of shows I could and did watch legally.
mapokl 
37496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13
Well the point is i believe that denying other people sth just because i'm a jerk and i can is wrong too. Customers and anime fan have right too. Without anime fans there would be no anime. And denying milions of fans (people) right to watch anime just because i can or because i have wicked idea, like if i maybe decide to release it 50 years later i would need the rights.

Even if i bought Picasso painting, i wouldn't think i have right to burn in or destroy it. Even keeping it only for myself would be selfish and wrong too.

It's such basic thing.


Ps. How much did you wait for Hyouka, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? There all are last year anime. Few months, and for the whole time you were almost 100% sure they would be licenced in year or so. You call that waiting? I speak of waiting 5-6 years for the anime, and that is also silly hope. So what's my perspective of watching this season anime? 5, 10, 50 years, never? In whole 2012 there where 2 anime shows TOTAL released in Poland - DVD 3 and 4 of some Bakugan anime, and DVD 1 and 2 of Beyblade Metal Masters. So there is actually 1 new anime.
As you said : " I lived, even though I didn't see Hyoka or Jojo's, there are lots of shows I could and did watch legally. " That's why i say it's hypothetical to you. When i said there are no shows i mean it.

And as you say crunchy is cheap, and it's members are not idiots. But then the whole argument, that people won't buy sth if it's available for free is not true. It's not fear of law that make it happen, but want of supporting creator for it product. But whole industry choose threatening and fear as they method for getting sales. It's not hard to guess that threating give birth to resistance. If you threaten people to pay, they will resist you, even if they wanted to pay from the begging.
25700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/7/13 , edited 4/7/13

mapokl wrote:

Well the point is i believe that denying other people sth just because i'm a jerk and i can is wrong too. Customers and anime fan have right too. Without anime fans there would be no anime. And denying milions of fans (people) right to watch anime just because i can or because i have wicked idea, like if i maybe decide to release it 50 years later i would need the rights.

Even if i bought Picasso painting, i wouldn't think i have right to burn in or destroy it. Even keeping it only for myself would be selfish and wrong too.

It's such basic thing.


Ps. How much did you wait for Hyouka, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? There all are last year anime. Few months, and for the whole time you were almost 100% sure they would be licenced in year or so. You call that waiting? I speak of waiting 5-6 years for the anime, and that is also silly hope. So what's my perspective of watching this season anime? 5, 10, 50 years, never? In whole 2012 there where 2 anime shows TOTAL released in Poland - DVD 3 and 4 of some Bakugan anime, and DVD 1 and 2 of Beyblade Metal Masters. So there is actually 1 new anime.
As you said : " I lived, even though I didn't see Hyoka or Jojo's, there are lots of shows I could and did watch legally. " That's why i say it's hypothetical to you. When i said there are no shows i mean it.

And as you say crunchy is cheap, and it's members are not idiots. But then the whole argument, that people won't buy sth if it's available for free is not true. It's not fear of law that make it happen, but want of supporting creator for it product. But whole industry choose threatening and fear as they method for getting sales. It's not hard to guess that threating give birth to resistance. If you threaten people to pay, they will resist you, even if they wanted to pay from the begging.


They wont understand you. They live in countries where nobody ever have seen get lost we don't want your money, this site/video isn't available in your region Taka jest smutna prawda. For now I'm watching titles form catalog, I've still 14 to watch. But when you get 5 simulcast and 2 or 3 of them are shorts and yet you have to pay full price it sucks
15193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
i'm sure it's already been said plenty of times but these announcements are in dreadful need of some attack on titan and red data girl.
50523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
The inalienable right to watch anime? Sadly, one does not exist. If I'm ever writing a constitution, I shall add that...

We do have catalog titles coming up and every season I suppose one of them could be Hyouka or Jojo, you never know... but by then I probably can't buy the imports anyways unless a boxed set comes out. The Limited Editions will be all sold out... Waiting 5-6 years, I will have forgotten Hyouka by then.
listi 
6098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tejas
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
I hope Muromi-san is actually a deep dark psychological series with a misleading front.
18113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/13
Hentai Ouji!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.