First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself here !
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 4/9/13


Yea, but remember he is my goon, so how do you know that I am not just simply planning to take you down from the inside? LOL. Btw, so is the rest of the Kiheitai.... so in other words, you are outnumbered and surrounded LOL

Moderator
4757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
My colleagues in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police have advised me not to disclose any further details of Operation Maple Leaf. Sorry, eh.
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
Then, I can use my mod powers to kick you lol
Moderator
4757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
Typical Amer- err Shinsengumi brutality.
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
Typical complaint of someone without power. Quit hating lol
Moderator
4757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

Santi-kun wrote:

Typical complaint of someone without power. Quit hating lol


This is unfortunately true. Plan B: Inspirational Martyrdom.

Faris, look after everyone for me!

Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 4/9/13


Oh Nada-chan, how I love our conversations lol
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/13 , edited 4/10/13

NientedeNada wrote:


Santi-kun wrote:

Typical complaint of someone without power. Quit hating lol


This is unfortunately true. Plan B: Inspirational Martyrdom.

Faris, look after everyone for me!



Oh this is the part where I somehow achieve a power up from your dying will ?

Actually I dunno if that will work ; for you will only inspire Jelly Filled dreams.

I am gonna go with the well intentioned extremist route now (Plan C: Operation French Moose)

...Santi, I am willing to spread Canadian culture throughout the entire RP group, eh ! . I am willing to use Canadian stereotypes and jokes in order to spread Canadianism (thats right, I may or may not have just made up a word. ) . I am willing to change every facet of the group to appease the Great Beaver from above .

Extreme ? Certainly.

Why do I do this ? Its simply because I care for the group.


This is also the part where I would put in a Jeff Winger speech, but I'll save that for when we really need it.





Moderator
4757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/13
Well, actually I was just expecting you to sit around swigging maple syrup straight out of the bottle, and ticking the Shinsengumi off. I was going to let Zuura do the well-intentioned extremist role.

As for Me-chan . . .
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 4/10/13 , edited 4/10/13
Hello, I'm Yamizaki I play..... Yamazaki, people call me JImmy here and in RL. I am a badminton addict too but I have never tried anpan. I'm Canadian
. I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself unless we have something in common, then I don't shut up. I have a bad habit of taking pictures of things so I don't forget them( I've got a good couple thousand pictures on my Ipod), And I'm color blind. There isn't very much interesting about me really which is probably why I am suited to play Yamazaki.

P.s Nada I make my own flippen maple syrup, and it's good.
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/13

NientedeNada wrote:

Well, actually I was just expecting you to sit around swigging maple syrup straight out of the bottle, and ticking the Shinsengumi off. I was going to let Zuura do the well-intentioned extremist role.

As for Me-chan . . .



Well I know I will somehow end up getting involved in Zuura's messes.

Heck I am probably, gonna end up raiding the House of Commons for the sake of some old lady.

As for Me-chan.........lol.

Member
10935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the batcave, w...
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13


Hi Hiiiiii!!! ^(n_n) I'm usually called as Iza, Kirin or Sway... or Nyah-nyah machine.... (o_o nyah... (>.< but I RP in this group as Tsukuyo.

I've been in CR for more than 2 years because of my love for animes and mangas, but I'm also here for my friends (n.n I got into Gintama just a year ago and I joined the Gintama RP family thru my cousin. Actually, its incidental cause originally, I was almost designated to be involved in the first RP arc to play as another character, and ended as Tsukuyo instead, which I find a huge honour. (u.u

I'm a tomboy by heart, even if I grew in a society where girls are expected to behave very femininely. I love Star Wars, reading books of different genres, videogames, I collect graphic novels too, and is lately into visual novels. (o-o nyah.

Hope to get to know more of you, our readers, ne? (n_n



Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/13

Izanari-Mugen wrote:



Hi Hiiiiii!!! ^(n_n) I'm usually called as Iza, Kirin or Sway... or Nyah-nyah machine.... (o_o nyah... (>.< but I RP in this group as Tsukuyo.

I've been in CR for more than 2 years because of my love for animes and mangas, but I'm also here for my friends (n.n I got into Gintama just a year ago and I joined the Gintama RP family thru my cousin. Actually, its incidental cause originally, I was almost designated to be involved in the first RP arc to play as another character, and ended as Tsukuyo instead, which I find a huge honour. (u.u

I'm a tomboy by heart, even if I grew in a society where girls are expected to behave very femininely. I love Star Wars, reading books of different genres, videogames, I collect graphic novels too, and is lately into visual novels. (o-o nyah.

Hope to get to know more of you, our readers, ne? (n_n






I got her into visual novels , so if any of you CR friends/readers suddenly hear more about them from her, you can blame (...or should I say thank ?) me lol .

*Flees *
Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 4/15/13



-shoots the aho before he escapes-... -__- thats for gettin' me into this VN mess, LOL.
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/13 , edited 4/15/13

-Sovereign- wrote:






-shoots the aho before he escapes-... -__- thats for gettin' me into this VN mess, LOL.


Child of man go and seek this or that


Well its not exactly like you are hating it either. ...

So awaken the Otaku within you child of man. Find the path of alternative endings and other potential somethings or the other.

Go and find stories of wonder and terror. Strive to find the tale that will stir you so (read : THE FEELS) .

Go and find characters who's struggles and strifes will make you stop a moment and take it all in.

Go and listen to the music brought by those with awe inspiring talent.

Seriously, why are you still reading this ? I'd think you would have rolled your eyes at this point.

Seriously ? You are still here. .....

Want some tea ?

...Oh wait I am not a fan of tea . .....

Gee talk about unfitting music, am I right ?

....>_>

.....<_<.....


Perhaps you will find a way to get the melodrama off of me.

Gee I am bored .







First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.