First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Man Yahari just gets better and better. Easily in my top 5 this season.
21050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
This.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
You know what I find really odd about this anime? Everyone says Hachiman's gonna go for either Yui, Yukino or the teacher- and while the anime hints at all of those, they make it most obvious that he finds Saika, the trap, attractive.
For example, in this week's episode 8:
Hachiman (thinking): Yeah Saika, it is frightening. It's frightening that I'm almost about to go down the Saika route.
Basically he's referring to his life as a VN and he feels as if he might choose Totsuka/Saika over the others...

I mean, I really doubt the fact that he'd ever choose the trap because this anime would then lose a lot of fans but it seems to be heavily hinted at time o_o.
20286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
wish i could watch this... damn licensing issues >_>
38639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/24/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:

You know what I find really odd about this anime? Everyone says Hachiman's gonna go for either Yui, Yukino or the teacher- and while the anime hints at all of those, they make it most obvious that he finds Saika, the trap, attractive.
For example, in this week's episode 8:
Hachiman (thinking): Yeah Saika, it is frightening. It's frightening that I'm almost about to go down the Saika route.
Basically he's referring to his life as a VN and he feels as if he might choose Totsuka/Saika over the others...

I mean, I really doubt the fact that he'd ever choose the trap because this anime would then lose a lot of fans but it seems to be heavily hinted at time o_o.

They played that up so much this week it was hilarious.

Episode ended on a bit of a downer, though.
8229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Hachiman, JUST CHOOSE A GIRL LOL. There all exceptionally beautiful
19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/24/13

DarkRequiem1 wrote:

Hachiman, JUST CHOOSE A GIRL LOL. There all exceptionally beautiful



79375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
harem end or no end...
24231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Cant wait for that next episode!
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/24/13

Insomnist wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

You know what I find really odd about this anime? Everyone says Hachiman's gonna go for either Yui, Yukino or the teacher- and while the anime hints at all of those, they make it most obvious that he finds Saika, the trap, attractive.
For example, in this week's episode 8:
Hachiman (thinking): Yeah Saika, it is frightening. It's frightening that I'm almost about to go down the Saika route.
Basically he's referring to his life as a VN and he feels as if he might choose Totsuka/Saika over the others...

I mean, I really doubt the fact that he'd ever choose the trap because this anime would then lose a lot of fans but it seems to be heavily hinted at time o_o.

They played that up so much this week it was hilarious.

Episode ended on a bit of a downer, though.


Haha, I know XD.
"Is this a good morning kiss?!" And then the phone scene right after :').
And huh? Why? It was a bit depressing, but I was only upset about there being no romance happening at all.
79375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/24/13 , edited 5/24/13
Anyone notice yukino's large ahoge?

24891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
22544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
miaow.........

52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
Hachiman Saikyooo....
his death eyes really attractive to me
19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

icecreamsnow wrote:

miaow.........




i thought i was watching some kinky porn man i was like pleaseeeeeeee
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.