First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

AnimeKami wrote:


Anyone can write a whole essay, break down the analysis into individual bullets and defend what he is she wrote. However it takes a genius to write a sentence to do the EXACT same thing the essay did.


Thank you good Sir.


Haha what is this quote from. Is it a Kami original or did you take it from somewhere?
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

tommythecat wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Anyone can write a whole essay, break down the analysis into individual bullets and defend what he is she wrote. However it takes a genius to write a sentence to do the EXACT same thing the essay did.


Thank you good Sir.


Haha what is this quote from. Is it a Kami original or did you take it from somewhere?


It was with the combined genius of myself and GoPlayGo (GPG). The quote stemmed from the inter-flame wars of who was able to be a mod in "our" "special" group on CR. So GPG and I, we would spent so much time reading through essays upon essays, and the essays would be broken down into 1 or 2 sentences and 5 paragraphs would be written for each sentence.

Being as myself, I facepalmed and said, "I can't read this. I won't read this." I had a talk with GPG and decided to never write an essay on the forums. EVER.

~True story~
22658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
Hachiman is making me angry. His stupidity is gonna cause this show to have a second season that it doesn't necessarily need, just like all harem shows ;_;
47705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
Choosing to not skip ahead to ep 10 and will just watch them as they come on CR

Anyway ep 9:
Yui in a yukata...it was good
18915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Alderaan
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
I am a straight male, and this show is probably going to turn me into a Fujoshi. I am finding it difficult to like any of the female characters (other than Komachi) and find myself almost shipping Hachiman x Totsuka.
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
you don't have to like any of the females...

just feel bad for 8man and the anime has accomplished 95% of what it has set out to do.

the other 6% is yui x yukino ending >.> (yes 6%)
18915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Alderaan
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

AnimeKami wrote:

you don't have to like any of the females...

just feel bad for 8man and the anime has accomplished 95% of what it has set out to do.

the other 6% is yui x yukino ending >.> (yes 6%)


Unfortunately after watching Kannazuki no Miko, I cannot enjoy yuri anymore. And yeah I feel bad for Hachiman, I'll retract my previous statement though, I do like Yukino, because if I was in Hachiman's shoes, Yukino would probably be the easiest person in the world to deal with for me. You don't have to worry about hurting her feelings, and you don't have to worry about her back stabbing ya, she'll stab you from the front, it's refreshing.
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

xxJing wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you don't have to like any of the females...

just feel bad for 8man and the anime has accomplished 95% of what it has set out to do.

the other 6% is yui x yukino ending >.> (yes 6%)


Unfortunately after watching Kannazuki no Miko, I cannot enjoy yuri anymore. And yeah I feel bad for Hachiman, I'll retract my previous statement though, I do like Yukino, because if I was in Hachiman's shoes, Yukino would probably be the easiest person in the world to deal with for me. You don't have to worry about hurting her feelings, and you don't have to worry about her back stabbing ya, she'll stab you from the front, it's refreshing.


She'll stab you in the front without you knowing it... omg, lol.
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
Despite my previous statements I thought this episode was very good.

36574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

zipzo wrote:

Despite my previous statements I thought this episode was very good.



While I like all the episodes, I think episode 9 has made one glaring and unforgivable mistake: There was no Totsuka, and especially no Totsuka in a yukata!
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

TrueGoober wrote:

Hachiman is making me angry. His stupidity is gonna cause this show to have a second season that it doesn't necessarily need, just like all harem shows ;_;



Why do you call him stupid for being not interested in having a deeper relationship? And with episode 12 the anime will get really close to the Light Novel. There isn´t even enough material for a second season, for a long time.
(And it´s the first work Wataru Watari has officially published which is pretty amazing.)

Also this: "My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu is a visual novel with two kinds of choices – action choices and mental choices.
The game is also said to have really extreme bad endings."

43353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
where did you find episode 10? I didn't know crunchyroll was a week behind. PM me please.
23317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / San Jose, CA
Online
Posted 6/6/13
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/13 , edited 6/6/13

airh3ad wrote:



Minami Sagami was introduced last week in episode 9, the only new one would be the President
Meguri Shiromeguri.

Well maybe you hate both of them. As for Sagami, I can´t stand her either, she just wants a better reputation
for doing exactly nothing but pilling up the work for the people who stayed behind.


141468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

airh3ad wrote:



Ugh same here.

Well, gotta love Hachiman's monologues still.
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.