First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
71932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

od1968 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will go out on the limb and say Hiki is the best protagonist of spring 2013.


IDK Maou from Hataraku is pretty high up there but its definitely a tie between those 2 imo.


he doesn't have the pathos as hachiman
16660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
I like Hikigaya! Most male protagonists in these types of shows are misunderstood and labeled as jerks and are actually nice, but he is a genuine asshole!
od1968 
15236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

AnimeKami wrote:


od1968 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will go out on the limb and say Hiki is the best protagonist of spring 2013.


IDK Maou from Hataraku is pretty high up there but its definitely a tie between those 2 imo.


he doesn't have the pathos as hachiman


yea but i still love maou lol
71932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

od1968 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


od1968 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will go out on the limb and say Hiki is the best protagonist of spring 2013.


IDK Maou from Hataraku is pretty high up there but its definitely a tie between those 2 imo.


he doesn't have the pathos as hachiman


yea but i still love maou lol


he is good

quote "emilia is best girl" the truth isn't so farfetched
8487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 5/3/13
I was just happy in episode 4 he didn't have some weird innuendo moment with his sister, unlike in the past few animes I have watched.
Loving the series thus far <3
44038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 5/3/13

Albion836 wrote:

I was just happy in episode 4 he didn't have some weird innuendo moment with his sister, unlike in the past few animes I have watched.
Loving the series thus far <3


yep no sister moment
only trap moment lmao
One Punch Mod
44484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/3/13

od1968 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will go out on the limb and say Hiki is the best protagonist of spring 2013.


IDK Maou from Hataraku is pretty high up there but its definitely a tie between those 2 imo.

I agree it's a tie.

Just finished watching episode 4, and I'm mostly not clicking the ep 5 spoilers. I liked this show from the first, but it just keeps getting better every episode (not giant-steps better--this show doesn't need that and it would be disconcerting--but just better in small undefinable ways that make me increasingly satisfied at the end of each episode. It's just building up at a nice, comfortable pace. I hope that keeps up (unless at some point a "wow" or "holy shit" moment offers a more dramatic, but still welcome, payoff)


15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
I don't know about protagonist of the season. Hikki does come off as a far less cliche MC then normal but his actions are driven by teen angst so it's not as if I've never seen anything like it before.
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
Well, instead of the best male protagonist right now, I would call him my favorite. So, far he's stayed true to who he is and based on this next episodes title, I'm lead to believe something is going to happen to show us he is still following his life's philosophy.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/4/13
is this on crunchyroll?
3916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 5/4/13
This anime? Yes: http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/4/13

kardonius wrote:

This anime? Yes: http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu


Thanks i added to my queue mwhahahahaha starting it tonight
12434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
This right here had me rofling for a while
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
This series will pick up the pace in the latter half from what i have seen from the novel spoilers. People shouldnt write this one off yet as some copy of haganai.
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I'm already enjoying this anime as is. If it gets even better, then ill place it right up there with Titan & Gargantia for my Top 3.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.