First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
MotorBikes
Moderator
95643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Weee!
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

astralmage wrote:

hmm my friend had one...


^---I'm callin bullshit on that.



Jay Leno has a helicopter turbine engine powered motorcycle that's pretty fuckin sick (it has better HP-to-weight ratio than formula 1 cars)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/jay_leno_garage/1302876.html

Also, anyone keep tabs on Ghost Rider? He's a biker from Europe that does some crazy stuff on a variety of bikes, but usually on a turbo 'Busa. The first 2 minutes are basically an intro

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1CkPcICaY
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Fialchar wrote:


astralmage wrote:

hmm my friend had one...


^---I'm callin bullshit on that.



Jay Leno has a helicopter turbine engine powered motorcycle that's pretty fuckin sick (it has better HP-to-weight ratio than formula 1 cars)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/jay_leno_garage/1302876.html

Also, anyone keep tabs on Ghost Rider? He's a biker from Europe that does some crazy stuff on a variety of bikes, but usually on a turbo 'Busa. The first 2 minutes are basically an intro

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1CkPcICaY


y bullshit...?my friend was active in motorsports last time
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

astralmage wrote:


Fialchar wrote:


astralmage wrote:

hmm my friend had one...


^---I'm callin bullshit on that.



Jay Leno has a helicopter turbine engine powered motorcycle that's pretty fuckin sick (it has better HP-to-weight ratio than formula 1 cars)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/jay_leno_garage/1302876.html

Also, anyone keep tabs on Ghost Rider? He's a biker from Europe that does some crazy stuff on a variety of bikes, but usually on a turbo 'Busa. The first 2 minutes are basically an intro

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1CkPcICaY


y bullshit...?my friend was active in motorsports last time


So your friend had a V10 Chrysler Tomahawk?

Show me some pics that aren't just stolen from the internet and I'll believe you. Until then I give you the same credence as kids swearing their stock Civics can outrun Lambo's
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

Fialchar wrote:


astralmage wrote:


Fialchar wrote:


astralmage wrote:

hmm my friend had one...


^---I'm callin bullshit on that.



Jay Leno has a helicopter turbine engine powered motorcycle that's pretty fuckin sick (it has better HP-to-weight ratio than formula 1 cars)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/jay_leno_garage/1302876.html

Also, anyone keep tabs on Ghost Rider? He's a biker from Europe that does some crazy stuff on a variety of bikes, but usually on a turbo 'Busa. The first 2 minutes are basically an intro

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1CkPcICaY


y bullshit...?my friend was active in motorsports last time


So your friend had a V10 Chrysler Tomahawk?

Show me some pics that aren't just stolen from the internet and I'll believe you. Until then I give you the same credence as kids swearing their stock Civics can outrun Lambo's


how am i gonna give pics when he doesnt have it anymore?
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Never really believed you to begin with. What 15 year old had a 500 hp V10 superbike?
Posted 1/30/08
in america we call them motorcycles. some ppl call them suicide rockets.
i want the honda ninja
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

chrisbattaly wrote:

i want the honda ninja :D


………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…
Posted 1/30/08

Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:

i want the honda ninja :D


………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…


WOW u have a lot of time >_<
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

chrisbattaly wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:

i want the honda ninja :D


………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…


WOW u have a lot of time >_<


it took less than 5 second...
Posted 1/30/08

Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:

i want the honda ninja :D


………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…


WOW u have a lot of time >_<


it took less than 5 second...


let me guess...copy(or cut) and paste XD
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

chrisbattaly wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:

i want the honda ninja :D


………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…


WOW u have a lot of time >_<


it took less than 5 second...


let me guess...copy(or cut) and paste XD

DING DING DING DING
Posted 1/30/08

Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


chrisbattaly wrote:

i want the honda ninja :D


………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…


WOW u have a lot of time >_<


it took less than 5 second...


let me guess...copy(or cut) and paste XD

DING DING DING DING


lol ok ok dude dont get smart XD
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
i love a good bike but i don't like ppl racing at 3AM trying to seem like they're the shit cuz it's just not working!
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

Fialchar wrote:

Never really believed you to begin with. What 15 year old had a 500 hp V10 superbike?


i didnt say my friend was 15..wat u tink only 15's got bikes?? cannot be older meh?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.