First  Prev  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  Next  Last
Post Reply Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Discussions
15454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

twintiger12 wrote:

Following this series like driving through a wood that I know a deer would cross the road sometime, but there are no warning signs. I drive carefully halfway through and nothing happens. I leave my guard down; nothing happen until I hit the deer at the end of the road.


lol

rest assured, the shippers of the opposing factions are in the same boat
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/26/13


Kyousuke had it coming
runec 
15401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/13 , edited 6/26/13
You would think this sort of thing would destroy your circle of friends. You can't tell me none of your friends wouldn't react with "...wait, WTF man?" upon realizing what was going on. >.>

71918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/26/13
There was a thread asking if this anime is a harem. Anyone still want to change his or her mind.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/26/13 , edited 6/26/13
That's because everyone in Oreimo enables shitty behavior and is rewarded for it as well. So honestly it falls right in line with not having anything to say about it.

Except for the one who everyone considers evil. When in fact she has the most sanity of the bunch

@Kami It really wasn't one until Volume 10 or episode 11.
71918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/26/13
Oh? So it is (kinda?) I am not reading the novels

Anyways I saw the ending spoil moar. Your spoilers are delicious, lol.
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / netherlands
Online
Posted 6/26/13 , edited 6/26/13

sjgriffiths wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Agreed, it's just kind of odd. And I'd never share porn games with my brother as well, as big of a perv as he can be. It's a good series though, just a bit awkward.

Yeah, didn't think it'd go this far. I thought it'd just have some undertones or something, but now it's just gone full blast.


I found the whole incest element awkward too, at first...

But then I ended up watching the Kissxsis OVA series, so Oreimo's definitely dwarfed in comparison now...



after watching Yosuga No Sora, oreimo doesn't seem so bad

in august an OVA will be released if i remember correctly but will there also be a third season?

tommythecat wrote:



Kyousuke had it coming


i just finished watching "school days" yesterday snd now i see this....
i just hope oreimo won't have the same kind of ending
15046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/26/13
Thought I may as well post this on here seeing as this arrived from Japan yesterday

Time to rewatch season 1 again
20492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

tommythecat wrote:



I'll give her an alibi ;)

20492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

AnimeKami wrote:

There was a thread asking if this anime is a harem. Anyone still want to change his or her mind.






15046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

icecreamsnow wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

There was a thread asking if this anime is a harem. Anyone still want to change his or her mind.








I was wondering when someone would mention that scene
14579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lavender town
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

splinter93 wrote:


sjgriffiths wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Agreed, it's just kind of odd. And I'd never share porn games with my brother as well, as big of a perv as he can be. It's a good series though, just a bit awkward.

Yeah, didn't think it'd go this far. I thought it'd just have some undertones or something, but now it's just gone full blast.


I found the whole incest element awkward too, at first...

But then I ended up watching the Kissxsis OVA series, so Oreimo's definitely dwarfed in comparison now...



after watching Yosuga No Sora, oreimo doesn't seem so bad

in august an OVA will be released if i remember correctly but will there also be a third season?

tommythecat wrote:



Kyousuke had it coming


i just finished watching "school days" yesterday snd now i see this....
i just hope oreimo won't have the same kind of ending


That ending would be better than any other ending except ayase being with kyousuke a.k.a Brosuke
Posted 6/26/13

alvaro_r wrote:
That ending would be better than any other ending except ayase being with kyousuke a.k.a Brosuke


While that would be an interesting thing to see, I personally do not think that I could handle that kind of ending for this type of show in my opinion.
14579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lavender town
Offline
Posted 6/26/13

Renji_Tamaki wrote:


alvaro_r wrote:
That ending would be better than any other ending except ayase being with kyousuke a.k.a Brosuke


While that would be an interesting thing to see, I personally do not think that I could handle that kind of ending for this type of show in my opinion.


I sadly agree. the shows too "lighthearted" for that
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
Oh God, this thread.
First  Prev  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.